Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 44 - League (POL) Matchday 4 (June 28)
milivella
2020-06-22 03:15:18 UTC
What to do
-----------

If you don't play in Tier 2, you can also cast your vote for Lassie's pick!

Look at the fixtures below: do you play home or away?

*Home*
- Before Thursday (= before June 24, 23:59 GMT)
- Pick one team from each of the two matches, in order of preference

*Away*
- After Wednesday (or even sooner, if the home player has picked their
teams) and before Saturday June 27, 11:59 AM GMT
- Pick one of the teams not picked by your opponent (if they haven't
picked any team, you have free choice; if she is Lassie and there is a
tie, diregard the last vote)
- Their opponents will represent your opponent

(If the away player doesn't pick any team before his deadline, the home
player will be represented by his preferred team. If nobody picks a
team, teams are assigned randomly.)

Fixtures
--------

Tier 1

The Doctor - Mark
AC Milan - Roma
Sassuolo - Verona

Werner Pichler - Futbolmetrix
Jagiellonia Bialystok - Lechia Gdansk
Levante - Betis

Tier 2

milivella - Lassie
Jagiellonia Bialystok - Lechia Gdansk
Levante - Betis

Jesper Lauridsen - Jesus Petry
AC Milan - Roma
Sassuolo - Verona

Tier 3

El Kot - ixion martin
AC Milan - Roma
Sassuolo - Verona

Jackson - MH
Jagiellonia Bialystok - Lechia Gdansk
Levante - Betis

Results, fixtures and tables
----------------------------

M in the table means matches in which you have picked: you need at least
3 each season

Matchdays:
1 = 2020.03.07-08
2 = 2020.06.14
3 = 2020.06.20
4 = 2020.06.28
5 = YYYY.MM.DD
6 = YYYY.MM.DD

Tier 1
------

Matchday 1
The Doctor 4-4 Werner Pichler (Zaglebie Lubin - Lechia Gdansk)
Mark 1-1 Futbolmetrix (Lech Poznan - Wisla Krakow)

Matchday 2
Werner Pichler 2-0 Mark (Piast Gliwice - Jagiellonia B.)
Futbolmetrix 1-1 The Doctor (Pogon Szczecin - Lechia Gdansk)

Matchday 3
Mark 0-2 The Doctor (RB Leipzig - Dortmund)
Futbolmetrix 0-2 Werner Pichler (Piast Gliwice - Lech Poznan)

Matchday 4
The Doctor - Mark (Team - Team)
Werner Pichler - Futbolmetrix (Team - Team)

Matchday 5
The Doctor - Futbolmetrix (Team - Team)
Mark - Werner Pichler (Team - Team)

Matchday 6
Werner Pichler - The Doctor (Team - Team)
Futbolmetrix - Mark (Team - Team)

Player M W D L 3GF GA 2GD 1P
------------------------------------
Werner Pichler 3 2 1 0 8 4 +4 5
------------------------------------
The Doctor 3 1 2 0 7 5 +2 4
Futbolmetrix 3 0 2 1 2 4 -2 2
------------------------------------
Mark 3 0 1 2 1 5 -4 1

Tier 2
------

Matchday 1
milivella 4-4 Jesper Lauridsen (Lechia Gdansk - Zaglebie Lubin)
Lassie 1-1 Jesus Petry (Wisla Krakow - Lech Poznan)

Matchday 2
Jesper Lauridsen 0-2 Lassie (Jagiellonia B. - Piast Gliwice)
Jesus Petry 2-1 milivella (Rakow C. - Zaglebie Lubin)

Matchday 3
Lassie 3-1 milivella (Mainz - Werder Bremen)
Jesus Petry 2-0 Jesper Lauridsen (Dortmund - RB Leipzig)

Matchday 4
milivella - Lassie (Team - Team)
Jesper Lauridsen - Jesus Petry (Team - Team)

Matchday 5
milivella - Jesus Petry (Team - Team)
Lassie - Jesper Lauridsen (Team - Team)

Matchday 6
Jesper Lauridsen - milivella (Team - Team)
Jesus Petry - Lassie (Team - Team)

Player M W D L 3GF GA 2GD 1P
--------------------------------------
Lassie 0 2 1 0 6 2 +4 5
--------------------------------------
Jesus Petry 2 2 1 0 5 2 +3 5
milivella 3 0 1 2 6 9 -3 1
--------------------------------------
Jesper Lauridsen 3 0 1 2 4 8 -4 1

Tier 3
------

Matchday 1
El Kot 4-4 Jackson (Zaglebie Lubin - Lechia Gdansk)
ixion martin 1-1 MH (Tottenham - Burnley)

Matchday 2
Jackson 1-2 ixion martin (Zaglebie Lubin - Rakow Czestochowa)
MH 0-0 El Kot (Wisla Krakow - Arka Gdynia)

Matchday 3
ixion martin 2-0 El Kot (Lech Poznan - Piast Gliwice)
MH 1-1 Jackson (FC Koeln - Ein Frankfurt)

Matchday 4
El Kot - ixion martin (Team - Team)
Jackson - MH (Team - Team)

Matchday 5
El Kot - MH (Team - Team)
ixion martin - Jackson (Team - Team)

Matchday 6
Jackson - El Kot (Team - Team)
MH - ixion martin (Team - Team)

Player M W D L 3GF GA 2GD 1P
----------------------------------
ixion martin 2 2 1 0 5 2 +3 5
----------------------------------
MH 3 0 3 0 2 2 0 2
Jackson 3 0 2 1 6 7 -1 2
El Kot 2 0 2 1 4 6 -2 2

--
Cheers
milivella
milivella
2020-06-22 03:18:32 UTC
Post by milivella
Werner Pichler - Futbolmetrix
Jagiellonia Bialystok - Lechia Gdansk
Levante - Betis
Go for the mortal blow, Werny!
Post by milivella
milivella - Lassie
Jagiellonia Bialystok - Lechia Gdansk
Levante - Betis
I pick:
1. Emerson's Betis
2. Averroists' Jagiellonia

--
Cheers
milivella
Jackson
2020-06-22 04:19:02 UTC
Post by milivella
Jackson - MH
Jagiellonia Bialystok - Lechia Gdansk
Levante - Betis
1. Lechia Gdansk
2. Betis
MH
2020-06-23 02:34:05 UTC
Post by Jackson
Jackson - MH
Jagiellonia
The Doctor
2020-06-22 04:20:26 UTC
Post by milivella
What to do
-----------
[...]
Tough one! I choose AC and Verona
nk.ca started 1 June 1995 . https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t=94a1f39b
They are not born of the Lord, who alter His Word to please fools. -unknown
Mark
2020-06-24 08:09:47 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by milivella
What to do
-----------
I choose AS
Werner Pichler
2020-06-24 03:50:02 UTC
Post by milivella
What to do
-----------
[...]
2. Levante

Ciao,
Werner
Futbolmetrix
2020-06-25 20:09:46 UTC
Post by Jackson
1. Lechia
2. Levante
Jagiellonia
Jesper Lauridsen
2020-06-24 21:34:32 UTC
I pick my favourite Polish teams. Sassuolo and Milan.
Jesus Petry
2020-06-24 21:48:05 UTC
Roma.

Tchau!
Jesus Petry
Jesper Lauridsen
2020-06-24 21:34:38 UTC
ixion martin - GdBx
2020-06-27 21:44:16 UTC
Post by milivella
Tier 3
El Kot - ixion martin
AC Milan - Roma
Sassuolo - Verona
Sorry.
I waited for the answer of El Kot until wednersday and then I
have been busy. If it's not too late, because games are
tomorrow, I choose Roma.
--
Ixion
La VAR est une technologie qui a été mise
en place pour envoyer Bordeaux en L2.
milivella
2020-06-29 02:14:47 UTC
Post by ixion martin - GdBx
Post by milivella
Tier 3
El Kot - ixion martin
AC Milan - Roma
Sassuolo - Verona
Sorry.
I waited for the answer of El Kot until wednersday and then I have been
busy. If it's not too late, because games are tomorrow, I choose Roma.
Sorry, but rules are rules. I swear I take no pleasure in enforcing them.

More specifically, I swear on Futbolmetrix' life.
ixion martin - GdBx
2020-06-29 12:40:37 UTC
Post by milivella
Post by ixion martin - GdBx
Post by milivella
Tier 3
El Kot - ixion martin
AC Milan - Roma
Sassuolo - Verona
Sorry.
I waited for the answer of El Kot until wednersday and then
I have been
busy. If it's not too late, because games are tomorrow, I
choose Roma.
Sorry, but rules are rules. I swear I take no pleasure in
enforcing them.
I'm very upset to have my choice (which would have be a defeat)
replaced by a victory ;).
--
Ixion
Bordeaux premier club à remporter la coupe
A jamais les premiers.
Jackson
2020-06-30 04:45:32 UTC
Milivella, let him have his original pick. I believe in fair play and seriously don't mind....
milivella
2020-07-07 07:14:39 UTC
Post by Jackson
Post by ixion martin - GdBx
I'm very upset to have my choice (which would have be a defeat)
replaced by a victory ;).
Milivella, let him have his original pick. I believe in fair play and seriously don't mind....
Lower tiers having better banter confirmed.

--
Cheers
milivella

milivella
2020-06-29 02:52:36 UTC
Tier 1
------

The Doctor 2-0 Mark (AC Milan - Roma)
Werner Pichler 2-1 Futbolmetrix (Lechia G. - Jagiellonia B.)

Player M W D L 3GF GA 2GD 1P
------------------------------------
Werner Pichler 4 3 1 0 10 5 +5 7
------------------------------------
The Doctor 4 2 2 0 9 5 +4 6
Futbolmetrix 4 0 2 2 3 6 -3 2
------------------------------------
Mark 4 0 1 3 1 7 -6 1

Next matchday will be interesting.

Tier 2
------

milivella 1-0 Lassie (Betis - Levante)
Jesper Lauridsen 2-0 Jesus Petry (AC Milan - Roma)

Player M W D L 3GF GA 2GD 1P
--------------------------------------
Lassie 0 2 1 1 6 3 +3 5
--------------------------------------
Jesus Petry 3 2 1 1 5 4 +1 5
milivella 4 1 1 2 7 9 -2 3
--------------------------------------
Jesper Lauridsen 4 1 1 2 6 8 -2 3

Most useless matchday ever.

Tier 3
------

El Kot 0-2 ixion martin (Roma - AC Milan)
Jackson 2-1 MH (Lechia Gdansk - Jagiellonia Bialystok)

Player M W D L 3GF GA 2GD 1P
----------------------------------
ixion martin 3 3 1 0 7 2 +5 7
----------------------------------
Jackson 4 1 2 1 8 7 +1 4
El Kot 2 0 2 2 4 8 -4 2
MH 4 0 3 1 3 4 -1 2

Thanks to the Boy Wonder returning to his winning form, it's not over yet.

--
Cheers
milivella
milivella
2020-06-29 03:01:03 UTC
Post by milivella
Tier 3
------
El Kot 0-2 ixion martin (Roma - AC Milan)
Jackson 2-1 MH (Lechia Gdansk - Jagiellonia Bialystok)
Player M W D L 3GF GA 2GD 1P
----------------------------------
ixion martin 3 3 1 0 7 2 +5 7
----------------------------------
Jackson 4 1 2 1 8 7 +1 4
El Kot 2 0 2 2 4 8 -4 2
MH 4 0 3 1 3 4 -1 2
Sorry, here's the corrrect table (MH has 3 points, not 2):

Player M W D L 3GF GA 2GD 1P
----------------------------------
ixion martin 3 3 1 0 7 2 +5 7
----------------------------------
Jackson 4 1 2 1 8 7 +1 4
MH 4 0 3 1 3 4 -1 3
El Kot 2 0 2 2 4 8 -4 2

--
Cheers
milivella
MH
2020-06-29 05:50:09 UTC
Post by milivella
Tier 1
------
[...]
I have 3 points, from three draws, so I am not last (yet)
Post by milivella
--
Cheers
milivella
Jesper Lauridsen
2020-06-29 10:03:07 UTC
Post by milivella
milivella 1-0 Lassie (Betis - Levante)
WUF! WUF! WUF!
What is it, Lassie. Has milivella fallen down a well?
WUF!!
Too bad
WUF! WUF! WUF!
milivella has cheated?
wuf
wuf wuf WUF WUF WUF WUF
Betis - Levante was 2-4 and not 1-0?
wuf
Well, evil is as evil does
milivella
2020-07-07 07:12:56 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Post by milivella
milivella 1-0 Lassie (Betis - Levante)
WUF! WUF! WUF!
What is it, Lassie. Has milivella fallen down a well?
WUF!!
Too bad
WUF! WUF! WUF!
milivella has cheated?
wuf
wuf wuf WUF WUF WUF WUF
Betis - Levante was 2-4 and not 1-0?
I think Lassie literally said "he wrote 1-0, but it was 2-4". STOP THIS
PARAPHRASING MADNESS!!!
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
wuf
For Lassie the same "word" means 1 and TRUE, just like in several
programming languages. Of course, she's a bot.
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Well, evil is as evil does
OK, OK. This was the "real" table after matchday 4:

Player M W D L 3GF GA 2GD 1P
Lassie 0 3 1 0 10 4 +6 7
Jesus Petry 2 2 1 1 5 4 +1 5
Jesper Lauridsen 3 1 1 2 6 8 -2 3