OT: Medals in the olympics
anders t
2024-08-10 21:32:55 UTC
Sweden is the ONLY nation to win medals in ALL Olympics since 1908.

Of course there are obvious reasons why USA, Germany/BRD and Soviet/Russia
haven't done this, but that isn't Sweden's fault, is it?
--
Manchester United FC - CHAMPIONS
Latest: England '13 (20th) Europa '17, UEFA '08, World '08
Werner Pichler
2024-08-11 00:08:12 UTC
Post by anders t
Sweden is the ONLY nation to win medals in ALL Olympics since 1908.
I wondered why this wasn't true before, and it's because for the
first time ever Finland are leaving the Olympics with a zero in the
medal table.

Ciao,
Werner
anders t