FREE Football Manager 24 download (Not spam)
Add Reply
Real_Mardin
2024-09-05 18:21:51 UTC
Not spam and not a scam: Between today and September 12 2024 Epic Games
are allowing users to download Football Manager 24 for free (they
apparently have free games every week). They did the same four years ago
with Football Manager 2020.

All you have to do is create an Epic Games account and download the Epic
Games Launcher (both free) and Football Manager 2024 is yours.

I’ve taken advantage of this myself and can confirm it’s the full game.
Your only dilemma will be which of the many leagues in the game to add
to your save and which club to manage!

RM
Silver Skull
2024-09-06 01:19:14 UTC
There is no such thing as a free dinner !

Plus; "Football Manager 25" is out in November.
Real_Mardin
2024-09-06 09:52:43 UTC
Post by Silver Skull
There is no such thing as a free dinner !
Well, the game is free. Obviously Epic Games have your personal details
and from their perspective the more you go on their site the more likely
you are to spend money on other games, but I think that’s a small price
to pay for a game that retails at £44.99.
Post by Silver Skull
Plus; "Football Manager 25" is out in November.
Not disputed, but that isn’t free and that’s two more months away. It
might be that if someone really likes the free download of FM24 they go
out and buy FM25, in which case everyone is a winner?

RM
Mark
2024-09-14 13:40:37 UTC
Post by Real_Mardin
Not spam and not a scam: Between today and September 12 2024 Epic
Games are allowing users to download Football Manager 24 for free
(they apparently have free games every week). They did the same four
years ago with Football Manager 2020.
All you have to do is create an Epic Games account and download the
Epic Games Launcher (both free) and Football Manager 2024 is yours.
I’ve taken advantage of this myself and can confirm it’s the full
game. Your only dilemma will be which of the many leagues in the
game to add to your save and which club to manage!
RM
Well I tried to get it, but it said it costs £45 or something, there
was no indication of being able to get it for free. So I contacted
them, and their reply was that it's no longer in the store. What does
that mean?

If it's no longer in the store, nobody's going to be paying £45 for it,
so that doesn't make much sense.
Blueshirt
2024-09-14 17:06:13 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Real_Mardin
[...]
Nobody's going to be paying £45 for FM24 when FM25 will be
coming out soon anyway.
Real_Mardin
2024-09-22 18:53:34 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Real_Mardin
[...]
You were two days late - it was only free up to 12th September.

RM
Mark
2024-09-24 13:53:56 UTC
Post by Real_Mardin
Post by Mark
Post by Real_Mardin
[...]
It was September 12 I tried to claim it. I never did receive an
explanation as to why they'd stopped offering it earlier than
advertised.