Europa League Draw
Werner Pichler
2020-10-02 12:12:42 UTC

2020-10-02 13:57:17 UTC
Post by Werner Pichler
Group A
Group H
Celtic FC
AC Sparta Praha
AC Milan
Lille OSC
Ouch. Having squeezed (just) into the pot of top seeds, Celtic must
have been hoping for something kinder than this. Possibly the strongest
teams from each of pots 3 and 4 ?
Group I
Futbolmetrix
Milan was in Pot 3? How the Sleazy Prostitutes have fallen...
Werner Pichler
2020-10-02 20:28:44 UTC
Post by Futbolmetrix
Post by MH
Post by Werner Pichler
Group A
Group H
Celtic FC
AC Sparta Praha
AC Milan
Lille OSC
Ouch. Having squeezed (just) into the pot of top seeds, Celtic must
have been hoping for something kinder than this. Possibly the strongest
teams from each of pots 3 and 4 ?
Milan was in Pot 3? How the Sleazy Prostitutes have fallen...
Missing out (or renouncing) on Europe will do that for you. No CL either.
The UEFA ranking rewards consistency above all.

Ciao,
Werner
ixion martin - GdBx
2020-10-02 21:33:14 UTC
Post by MH
Post by Werner Pichler
Group A
Group H
Celtic FC
AC Sparta Praha
AC Milan
Lille OSC
Ouch. Having squeezed (just) into the pot of top seeds,
Celtic must have been hoping for something kinder than this.
Possibly the strongest teams from each of pots 3 and 4 ?
Certainly not from Pot 4. One of the two weakest with Nice.
--
Ixion
En coupe d'Europe ou en sélection, quand on dit
club français qui morfle.
MH
2020-10-03 03:07:46 UTC
Post by ixion martin - GdBx
Post by Werner Pichler
Group A
Group H
Celtic FC
AC Sparta Praha
AC Milan
Lille OSC
Ouch.  Having squeezed (just) into the pot of top seeds, Celtic must
have been hoping for something kinder than this. Possibly the
strongest teams from each of pots 3 and 4 ?
Certainly not from Pot 4. One of the two weakest with Nice.
I thought Lille were OK last year, and they have made a decent enough
start to this season, no ? (three wins, two draws). And they have young
Canadian talent Jonathan David, to boot.

I find it hard to believe even your natural pessimism about French teams
in Europe could make you think Lille were worse than Dundalk, Rijeka,
Luhanks, and Wolfsberger AC, for instance.
ixion martin - GdBx
2020-10-04 11:29:17 UTC
Post by MH
I find it hard to believe even your natural pessimism about
French teams in Europe could make you think Lille were worse
than Dundalk, Rijeka, Luhanks, and Wolfsberger AC, for
instance.
There is little bit exageration but check the results of Lille
in European Cups, mostly in Europa League and you will see how
this club considers it.

If Lille plays versus Dundalk, I think Lille wins. But versus
other three you cited, I don't systematically bet a win, above
all if it's an away game for Lille.
--
Ixion
Bordeaux premier club à remporter la coupe
A jamais les premiers.
MH
Care to eat your words now ?
ixion martin - GdBx
2020-12-08 23:30:52 UTC
Post by MH
Post by ixion martin - GdBx
Post by Werner Pichler
Group A
Group H
Celtic FC
AC Sparta Praha
AC Milan
Lille OSC
Ouch.  Having squeezed (just) into the pot of top seeds,
Celtic must have been hoping for something kinder than
this. Possibly the strongest teams from each of pots 3 and
4 ?
Certainly not from Pot 4. One of the two weakest with Nice.
Care to eat your words now ?
Eat my words ? What does that mean ?

If you mean I was wrong, yes I was wrong. I didn't think that
Lille was so strong and most of all I am very very surprised to
see the club take Europa League seriously.

If you check last european results of Lille, that is no more
than a shame.

Marseille, Rennes and Nice are ridiculous (the last one managed
to lose versus Praha whose team had 8 missing players due to
COVID), I can add Reims in preliminaries, eliminated with only
one or two shoots on goal in two games.

Even Paris, who finally will end first of its group, seems to
be weaker than usually.

Lille used to follow other French clubs in mediocrity. Not to
be the engine.

If you forecast the good position of Lille thanks to your
knowledge of Lille, French clubs or football in general, so
congratulations. But, to see Lille already qualified, maybe
ending first of the groups, slamming Milan 0-3 is for me an
unexpected and pleasant surprise, like a light in darkness...

But I can't help imagining that this will end in last 32 facing
a more modest team, something like 1-1 in away first leg and
0-1 at home in last minutes of return leg because of a
superiority complex... Then the players and the coach will say
that it a blessing in disguise since they will then be able to
concern themselves in championships... to come back to Europa
League...

Things do not change. Or so little.
--
Ixion
Paris sort piteusement de la Coupe d'Europe.
Pas de doute, c'est bien un club Français
Werner Pichler
2020-12-09 11:05:44 UTC
Post by ixion martin - GdBx
Post by MH
Post by ixion martin - GdBx
Post by Werner Pichler
[...]
Doesn't French club football have bigger problems at the moment than assigning blame
as to which one has the worst results in Europe?

Ciao,
Werner
ixion martin - GdBx
2020-12-09 21:03:23 UTC
Post by Werner Pichler
Doesn't French club football have bigger problems at the
moment than assigning blame as to which one has the worst
results in Europe?
Really ?
What do you think about ?
Werner Pichler
2020-12-09 21:11:50 UTC
Post by ixion martin - GdBx
Post by Werner Pichler
Doesn't French club football have bigger problems at the
moment than assigning blame as to which one has the worst
results in Europe?
Really ?
What do you think about ?
Back when the broadcasters of the German (Kirch Group) and the Scottish (Setanta) leagues collapsed
like it appears Mediapro does now, it had major repercussions on the finances of pretty much all clubs
in those leagues.

Ciao,
Werner
ixion martin - GdBx
2020-12-09 21:18:14 UTC
On Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at 10:03:25 PM UTC+1, ixion
Post by ixion martin - GdBx
Post by Werner Pichler
Doesn't French club football have bigger problems at the
moment than assigning blame as to which one has the worst
results in Europe?
Really ?
What do you think about ?
Back when the broadcasters of the German (Kirch Group) and
the Scottish (Setanta) leagues collapsed like it appears
Mediapro does now, it had major repercussions on the finances
of pretty much all clubs in those leagues.
Ah, that problem. You must be right.
To be honest, I don't care French domestic championship any
more so I have no idea what the matter is.
ixion martin - GdBx
2020-12-09 21:22:54 UTC
Post by ixion martin - GdBx
Eat my words ? What does that mean ?
Just an idiomatic English expression meaning take back what
you say, admit you were wrong. Sometimes even actually eat
the paper they are written on !
Ok, thanks.
In French, to eat his words litterally mean do not articulate.
:)
Post by ixion martin - GdBx
If you mean I was wrong, yes I was wrong. I didn't think
that Lille was so strong and most of all I am very very
surprised to see the club take Europa League seriously.
Could be because it offers a route to CL qualification now ?
Really ? How ? You don't seriously mean winning the EL ? No
Franch club already did it and no surely will do in my
lifetime. I cannot imagine an French club, except PSG finishing
3rd of his CL group and unexpectedly joining EL, imagining
seriously it can win this Cup.
MH
2020-12-10 00:46:31 UTC
Post by ixion martin - GdBx
If you mean I was wrong, yes I was wrong. I didn't think that Lille
was so strong and most of all I am very very surprised to see the
club take Europa League seriously.
Could be because it offers a route to CL qualification now ?
Really ? How ? You don't seriously mean winning the EL ? No Franch club
already did it and no surely will do in my lifetime. I cannot imagine an
French club, except PSG finishing 3rd of his CL group and unexpectedly
joining EL, imagining seriously it can win this Cup.
Well neither Sevilla nor Atletico are in it this year, so there is an
opening for someone different. And anything can happen in a knock out
competition.

Past winners (since the group stage and the inclusion of 3rd place teams
from the CL) have included CSKA Moscow, Shakhtar, Zenit St. Petersburg,
and Porto, with losing finalists including Middlesborough, Rangers,
Espanyol, Bremen, Fulham, Braga, Sporting, Dnipro and Marseille. Not
exactly all teams that should strike terror into the hearts of a French
club hovering near the top of Ligue 1.
ixion martin - GdBx
2020-12-15 01:10:06 UTC
Post by MH
?
Really ? How ? You don't seriously mean winning the EL ? No
Franch club already did it and no surely will do in my
lifetime. I cannot imagine an French club, except PSG
finishing 3rd of his CL group and unexpectedly joining EL,
imagining seriously it can win this Cup.
Well neither Sevilla nor Atletico are in it this year, so
there is an opening for someone different. And anything can
happen in a knock out competition.
Past winners (since the group stage and the inclusion of 3rd
place teams from the CL) have included CSKA Moscow, Shakhtar,
Zenit St. Petersburg, and Porto, with losing finalists
including Middlesborough, Rangers, Espanyol, Bremen, Fulham,
Braga, Sporting, Dnipro and Marseille. Not exactly all teams
that should strike terror into the hearts of a French club
hovering near the top of Ligue 1.
Except PSG, I do not see any French team capable of winning
versus Porto or Zenit the year it won this Cup. Some losing
finalists are beatable, but they only are finalist... :). The
CSKA of 2005 walked over the PSG who was second in Ligue 1 and
I don't remember any French club beating the Shaktar.

Except one club this year (Lille, who won only one point in CL
last year and only 4 (draws) in EL the time before), the other
team except PSG won SEVEN points in 18 matchs... They lost
versus Krasnodar, Olympiakos, Slavia Praha, Beer-Sheva... How
may I imagine one can win EL ?
--
Ixion
La VAR est une technologie qui a été mise
en place pour envoyer Bordeaux en L2.
Futbolmetrix
2020-10-02 21:42:37 UTC
Post by Werner Pichler
Group A
AS Roma
BSC Young Boys
CFR Cluj
PFC CSKA-Sofia
Roma (but that messes up my Guess the Coach Sack) and Young Boys
Post by Werner Pichler
Group B
Arsenal FC
SK Rapid Wien
Molde FK
Dundalk FC
Arsenal and Molde
Post by Werner Pichler
Group C
Bayer Leverkusen
SK Slavia Praha
Hapoel Be'er-Sheva FC
OGC Nice
Pretenders and Slavia
Post by Werner Pichler
Group D
SL Benfica
Royal Standard de Liège
Rangers FC
KKS Lech Poznań
Benfica and Rangers
Post by Werner Pichler
Group E
PSV
PAOK FC
Granada CF
Omonia AC
Granada and PSV
Post by Werner Pichler
Group F
SSC Napoli
Real Sociedad
AZ
HNK Rijeka
Napoli and la Real
Post by Werner Pichler
Group G
SC Braga
Leicester City FC
AEK FC
FC Zorya Luhansk
Leicester City and AEK
Post by Werner Pichler
Group H
Celtic FC
AC Sparta Praha
AC Milan
Lille OSC
Milan and Lille
Post by Werner Pichler
Group I
Villarreal CF
Qarabağ FK
Maccabi Tel Aviv FC
Sivasspor
Villarreal and Sivasspor
Post by Werner Pichler
Group J
Tottenham Hotspur FC
PFC Ludogorets Razgrad
LASK
Royal Antwerp FC
Spurs and Ludogorets
Post by Werner Pichler
Group K
PFC CSKA Moskva
GNK Dinamo Zagreb
Feyenoord
Wolfsberger AC
CSKA and Dinamo Zagreb
Post by Werner Pichler
Group L
KAA Gent
FK Crvena Zvezda
TSG Hoffenheim
FC Slovan Liberec
Hoffenheim and Gent
Post by Werner Pichler
Ciao,
Werner
ixion martin - GdBx
2020-10-02 23:21:04 UTC
Post by Futbolmetrix
Post by Werner Pichler
Group H
Celtic FC
AC Sparta Praha
AC Milan
Lille OSC
Milan and Lille
Not any chance for Lille. I bet they will finish last.

--
Trimble
club français qui morfle.
Werner Pichler
2020-10-02 23:55:28 UTC
On Friday, 2 October 2020 14:12:45 UTC+2, Werner Pichler wrote:

Overall, I like these groups very much.
Post by Werner Pichler
Group A
AS Roma
BSC Young Boys
CFR Cluj
PFC CSKA-Sofia
Roma
Cluj
Post by Werner Pichler
Group B
Arsenal FC
SK Rapid Wien
Molde FK
Dundalk FC
Arsenal
Rapid
Post by Werner Pichler
Group C
Bayer Leverkusen
SK Slavia Praha
Hapoel Be'er-Sheva FC
OGC Nice
Slavia
Leverkusen
Post by Werner Pichler
Group D
SL Benfica
Royal Standard de Liège
Rangers FC
KKS Lech Poznań
Benfica
Rangers
Post by Werner Pichler
Group E
PSV
PAOK FC
Granada CF
Omonia AC
Granada
PSV
Post by Werner Pichler
Group F
SSC Napoli
Real Sociedad
AZ
HNK Rijeka
Real Sociedad
Napoli
Post by Werner Pichler
Group G
SC Braga
Leicester City FC
AEK FC
FC Zorya Luhansk
Leicester
AEK
Post by Werner Pichler
Group H
Celtic FC
AC Sparta Praha
AC Milan
Lille OSC
Sparta Praha
Milan
Post by Werner Pichler
Group I
Villarreal CF
Qarabağ FK
Maccabi Tel Aviv FC
Sivasspor
Villarreal
Maccabi Tel Aviv
Post by Werner Pichler
Group J
Tottenham Hotspur FC
PFC Ludogorets Razgrad
LASK
Royal Antwerp FC
Tottenham
LASK
Post by Werner Pichler
Group K
PFC CSKA Moskva
GNK Dinamo Zagreb
Feyenoord
Wolfsberger AC
Feyenoord
CSKA
Post by Werner Pichler
Group L
KAA Gent
FK Crvena Zvezda
TSG Hoffenheim
FC Slovan Liberec
Hoffenheim
Red Star

Ciao,
Werner
The Doctor
2020-10-03 01:13:11 UTC
Post by Werner Pichler
Group A
AS Roma
BSC Young Boys
CFR Cluj
PFC CSKA-Sofia
Young Boys and Cruj
Post by Werner Pichler
Group B
Arsenal FC
SK Rapid Wien
Molde FK
Dundalk FC
Arsenal and Vienna
Post by Werner Pichler
Group C
Bayer Leverkusen
SK Slavia Praha
Hapoel Be'er-Sheva FC
OGC Nice
Prague and Nice
Post by Werner Pichler
Group D
SL Benfica
Royal Standard de LiÚge
Rangers FC
KKS Lech Poznań
Benfica and Liege
Post by Werner Pichler
Group E
PSV
PAOK FC
Granada CF
Omonia AC
Eindhoven and Granada
Post by Werner Pichler
Group F
SSC Napoli
Real Sociedad
AZ
HNK Rijeka
AZ and Sociedad
Post by Werner Pichler
Group G
SC Braga
Leicester City FC
AEK FC
FC Zorya Luhansk
Leicester and Braga
Post by Werner Pichler
Group H
Celtic FC
AC Sparta Praha
AC Milan
Lille OSC
Prague and Lille
Post by Werner Pichler
Group I
Villarreal CF
Qarabağ FK
Maccabi Tel Aviv FC
Sivasspor
Villarreal and Tel Aviv
Post by Werner Pichler
Group J
Tottenham Hotspur FC
PFC Ludogorets Razgrad
LASK
Royal Antwerp FC
Spurs and Antwerp
Post by Werner Pichler
Group K
PFC CSKA Moskva
GNK Dinamo Zagreb
Feyenoord
Wolfsberger AC
Feyenoord and Zagreb
Post by Werner Pichler
Group L
KAA Gent
FK Crvena Zvezda
TSG Hoffenheim
FC Slovan Liberec
Gent and Belgrade
Post by Werner Pichler
Ciao,
Werner
BC save the Province; on 24 October 2020, vote Liberal and not NDP!
vedran
2020-11-26 19:52:54 UTC
Post by Werner Pichler
Group K
PFC CSKA Moskva
GNK Dinamo Zagreb
Feyenoord
Wolfsberger AC
I was thinking to reply here that Dinamo will surely be last
in a group since Mamic is a coach... after 4 matches they haven't
conceded a goal. In first 3 matches they only scored 1, today 3.
vedran
2020-11-27 00:50:45 UTC
Post by vedran
I was thinking to reply here that Dinamo will surely be last
in a group since Mamic is a coach... after 4 matches they haven't
conceded a goal. In first 3 matches they only scored 1, today 3.
Dinamo has 8 points now.

Someone wrote that since the beginning of Europa League there were
46 times when some team had 8 points after 4 matches, 45 times that
team advanced to knockout stage (30 times from the first place, 15 from the
2nd place), only Astana didn't make it 2 years ago.

But it's Dinamo, anything can happen.
The Doctor
2020-11-27 01:15:47 UTC
Post by vedran
Post by vedran
I was thinking to reply here that Dinamo will surely be last
in a group since Mamic is a coach... after 4 matches they haven't
conceded a goal. In first 3 matches they only scored 1, today 3.
Dinamo has 8 points now.
Someone wrote that since the beginning of Europa League there were
46 times when some team had 8 points after 4 matches, 45 times that
team advanced to knockout stage (30 times from the first place, 15 from the
2nd place), only Astana didn't make it 2 years ago.
But it's Dinamo, anything can happen.
Arsenal 4 wins, go 4 6 !
Merry Christmas 2020 and Happy New Year 2021 !
vedran
2020-12-03 23:13:41 UTC
Because of those terrible CL campaigns Dinamo was mocked and called "NK
Primamo"
which means "we are receiving" (goals, of course), it's strange to watch
them
still not conceding a goal.
Second spring in Europe after 49 years of drought.

Older Mamic is gloating and playing victim on FB
https://www.facebook.com/ZdravkoMamic/posts/3366797436782953

saying he is guilty for making a machine called Dinamo which hasn't
conceded a goal yet,
guilty for talking over his brother to sacrifice himself and manage
Dinamo under unseen pressure,
guilty that his brother showed what kind of greatness of a manager he
is... and so on.
vedran
2020-12-10 21:43:20 UTC
Post by vedran
Because of those terrible CL campaigns Dinamo was mocked and called "NK
Primamo"
which means "we are receiving" (goals, of course), it's strange to watch
them
still not conceding a goal.
Of course it had to be one of ours to ruin it, Vlasic didn't come,
so Bistrovic scored.

Majer had Modric-like assist for 3-0.
Werner Pichler
2021-03-17 19:32:39 UTC
Post by vedran
Because of those terrible CL campaigns Dinamo was mocked and called "NK
Primamo"
which means "we are receiving" (goals, of course), it's strange to watch
them
still not conceding a goal.
Second spring in Europe after 49 years of drought.
Older Mamic is gloating and playing victim on FB
https://www.facebook.com/ZdravkoMamic/posts/3366797436782953
saying he is guilty for making a machine called Dinamo which hasn't
conceded a goal yet,
guilty for talking over his brother to sacrifice himself and manage
Dinamo under unseen pressure,
guilty that his brother showed what kind of greatness of a manager he
is... and so on.
So, does Zoran go to jail now, or join his brother in Bosnia?

Ciao,
Werner
vedran
2021-03-17 22:44:13 UTC
Post by Werner Pichler
So, does Zoran go to jail now, or join his brother in Bosnia?
Good question, I'm surprised they got convicted at all, didn't expect that.
Zdravko had a long press conference in Bosnia and said he'll only go
to jail in Bosnia (if he has to, maybe he'll evade it somehow),
that if he is guilty then Modric and Lovren are guilty as well.
And he was naming all the judges he was bribing so he wouldn't get
convicted, so things might get even more interesting in the future.
vedran
2021-03-18 22:39:19 UTC
Post by Werner Pichler
So, does Zoran go to jail now, or join his brother in Bosnia?
Right now he is in a locker room celebrating with players

https://www.index.hr/sport/clanak/video-zoran-mamic-s-igracima-u-svlacionici-slavio-prolazak-u-cetvrtfinale-europa-lige/2262248.aspx
vedran
2021-03-20 15:48:14 UTC
News of the day is Zdravko Mamic crying on Bosnian TV, this is
#1 trending here :/

It's at the very end... he is saying about his 90 year old mother:
"I'm crying because they don't let me spend her last moments with her,
in her arms, to tell her how much I loved her, to apologize for all
those small thefts when I took money from her wallet, when I sold her
necklace
to take some girl on a date, to tell her: thank you for everything".

In the end he said: "I've created tens of thousands of jobs, none of my
businesses ever failed and they
prosecute me like the biggest criminal, they didn't allow me fair trial,
shame on them."

Judging by the comments, people are buying this crap, top comment is:
"If you did with Zeljo (FK Zeljeznicar) what you did with Dinamo, I
would go to jail for you".

And in this comment you can see why this whole region is doomed.
vedran
2021-04-04 16:31:54 UTC
#1 trending here :/
http://youtu.be/uafSbE7r1Uc
Zdravko Mamic is on Podcast Inkubator tonight, I guess I'll take a peek,
this could be record breaking, too bad it's not live, of course they
had to cross border to make this

https://www.youtube.com/post/UgxJAMw-_rF6Cwar7wV4AaABCQ

Since it's Easter, it reminds people of one of the most popular
Mamic insults: "Damn you on Christmas 2010!".
vedran
2021-04-06 11:26:38 UTC
Post by vedran
Zdravko Mamic is on Podcast Inkubator tonight, I guess I'll take a peek,
Podcast definitely didn't disappoint, there were a lot of pussys and sex
with mothers in it,
since it's Real - Liverpool today I'll translate a part when he talks
about Modric,
take everything with a grain of salt.

In part 2

at 00:45:24

Host: "What relations do you have with Modric now?"

Mamic: "Unfortunately, no relations at all. We never got in a fight. I'm
such
a big fan of his, I watch Real matches when Modric plays with a same
passion like when Dinamo plays, I really want Modric to play well and win,
intimately for me he is the best Croatian player ever, he achieved that
with his work rate, he lives football 35 years, everyone else are
companions, from parents, wife, kids, no. 1 is football, that's
why he deserves my bow and whole world's bow."

"What is completely incomprehensible is his silence, it's not manly,
it's crooked,
that he didn't call a press conference in Madrid or Zagreb, hit the
table and
said: pička vam materina (use Google for this, it's one of our most
popular insults
which doesn't translate well into English :) , Mamic took me when I was
a refugee at the age of 14, Mamic was an architect of Dinamo in which I
became Croatian
representative and from which I was sold to Tottenham, his son sold me
to Tottenham and Real Madrid, he is not a thief, I had that kind of
contract with Dinamo,
he (Mamic) has a private contract with me which he (Mamic) terminated at
his own will".
(that private contract enabled Mamic to get 20% of all brutto earnings
by Modric
until the end of his career)

Then Mamic says he gave up on this 20% when Modric signed for Tottenham.
He says: "Look what happened to me, Croatia makes up a trial in which it
says I stole money from Dinamo
and I wasn't in any relations with Dinamo, Dinamo and Modric were and
they regulated
transfer will be 50:50 in the future, Modric goes to Tottenham which
pays Dinamo,
Dinamo pays Modric, where is Mamic here? All of a sudden Modric didn't
get indicted,
Mamic is. Pička vam materina monstruozna." :)

"And you, Modric, whose word has a weight, instead of saying: 'my second
father who suffers,
who is convicted, who can't be with his mom, wife and kids', how can you
sleep?
Aren't you ashamed?"

Host: "So you didn't hear from each other?"

Mamic: "No. He is a guy who never bought me a coffee in his life, never
gave me a ticket
for a match. And I still love him. Besides that I took him as a refugee,
I gave him first watch, bought him a first car, I employed his wife, I
was a godfather
at their wedding because his wife wanted that. They never called me."
vedran
2021-04-06 11:42:58 UTC
Post by vedran
Podcast definitely didn't disappoint, there were a lot of pussys and sex
with mothers in it,
at 1:03:27
http://youtu.be/hEx86LMr848

Mamic: "I f*ck mothers to everyone who dared to write or say or publish
that Mamic is a thief. Did you hear? I f*ck your mother in the 7th
generation."

Host: "OK. I can't support this, but..."

Mamic: "My d*ck hurts if you're gonna support that or not."
Bruce Scott
2021-04-06 15:52:06 UTC
On 2021-04-06, vedran <***@je.vise> wrote:
[...]
Post by vedran
Mamic: "No. He is a guy who never bought me a coffee in his life, never
gave me a ticket
for a match. And I still love him. Besides that I took him as a refugee,
I gave him first watch, bought him a first car, I employed his wife, I
was a godfather
at their wedding because his wife wanted that. They never called me."
Methinks he expects too much. When you get into the muck, people
you helped will rarely, if ever, come to your aid, especially if
you are in the meantime radioactive.
ciao, Bruce
vedran
2021-03-23 20:05:32 UTC
Post by Werner Pichler
So, does Zoran go to jail now, or join his brother in Bosnia?
He just went to Bosnia :D

https://www.index.hr/vijesti/clanak/zoran-mamic-napustio-hrvatsku-otisao-u-bih/2263357.aspx

But he said he'll respect the verdict and his lawyer said he'll
be back. We'll see.

In the meantime Zdravko showed tickets he bought for one judge,
judge's mistress and mistress's daughter

https://www.index.hr/vijesti/clanak/mamic-objavljujem-karte-za-dubai-koje-sam-platio-sucu-i-ljubavnici/2263167.aspx

He now wants to show he was extorted instead of bribing judges,
probably to null the verdict. He is definitely not going down alone.