Man U vs Man C Shield 2024
The Doctor
2024-08-10 15:23:19 UTC
I predict 50 reds card fly, stretchers coming out regularly,
hollgian riot and a major hearing!
--
Member - Liberal International This is ***@nk.ca Ici ***@nk.ca
Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism ;
United Kingdom save the NAtion on 4 July 2024 vote Liberal Democrat
anders t
2024-08-10 15:43:38 UTC
Post by The Doctor
I predict 50 reds card fly, stretchers coming out regularly,
hollgian riot and a major hearing!
Why isn't Arsenal playing?
--
Manchester United FC - CHAMPIONS
Latest: England '13 (20th) Europa '17, UEFA '08, World '08
Blueshirt
2024-08-10 16:14:13 UTC
Because they didn't win anything last season.
The Doctor
2024-08-10 22:56:43 UTC
Post by Blueshirt
Post by anders t
Post by The Doctor
I predict 50 reds card fly, stretchers coming out regularly,
hollgian riot and a major hearing!
Why isn't Arsenal playing?
Because they didn't win anything last season.
Man C cheating their way into the PRemier League.

man U cheate their way into the FA Cup.
Blueshirt
2024-08-10 16:15:21 UTC
Post by The Doctor
I predict 50 reds card fly, stretchers coming out regularly,
hollgian riot and a major hearing!
Good to see that you got your predictions completely wrong once
again Dave... that's how we know the new season is upon us!
The Doctor
2024-08-10 22:57:03 UTC
Post by Blueshirt
Post by The Doctor
I predict 50 reds card fly, stretchers coming out regularly,
hollgian riot and a major hearing!
Good to see that you got your predictions completely wrong once
again Dave... that's how we know the new season is upon us!
And the summary is ...