23?
Add Reply
anders t
2024-09-16 18:45:47 UTC
So, come ~January Man Utd will have 23 England titles?
--
Manchester United FC - CHAMPIONS
Latest: England '13 (20th) Europa '17, UEFA '08, World '08
MummyChunk
2024-09-24 18:17:56 UTC
Post by anders t
So, come ~January Man Utd will have 23 England titles
--
Manchester United FC - CHAMPION
Latest: England '13 (20th) Europa '17, UEFA '08, World '0
I don't understand

This is a response to the post seen at
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=674052850#67405285
MH
2024-09-24 19:22:16 UTC
Post by anders t
So, come ~January Man Utd will have 23 England titles?
I guess that is always possible, though I doubt penalties would be that
harsh. But if so, Liverpool would have 22, no ? So the relative
position of the two rivals would not change.
Post by anders t
--
Manchester United FC - CHAMPIONS
Latest: England '13 (20th) Europa '17, UEFA '08, World '08
I don't understand.
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=674052850#674052850
anders t
2024-09-24 20:43:02 UTC
Post by MH
Post by anders t
So, come ~January Man Utd will have 23 England titles?
I guess that is always possible, though I doubt penalties would be that
harsh. But if so, Liverpool would have 22, no ? So the relative
position of the two rivals would not change.
Since I wrote that I've learnt that only results up to and including 2018
could be changed, so Man United up to 22, Liverpool still at 19.
MH
2024-09-24 20:57:55 UTC
Post by anders t
Post by MH
Post by anders t
So, come ~January Man Utd will have 23 England titles?
I guess that is always possible, though I doubt penalties would be that
harsh. But if so, Liverpool would have 22, no ? So the relative
position of the two rivals would not change.
Since I wrote that I've learnt that only results up to and including 2018
could be changed, so Man United up to 22, Liverpool still at 19.
Liverpool would still get 2014, no ? Just not 2919 and 2022.