Two games a week is for wimps
Add Reply
jlauridsen
2024-09-09 14:13:26 UTC
Nice bit of slow news on 60 year old, former top level keeper, Mogens
Krogh (part of the Euro 92 squad) and his weekend with Hjørring IF.

Friday 19:00 (away). Coaches the U19 Liga 3 team (4-2 win)
Saturday 11:30 (away). Fills in as goalkeeper for the Serie 4 team (4-0
win)
Saturday 16:00 (home). Fills in as coach for the Serie 2 team (1-0 win)
Sunday 13:00 (home). Regular coaching role for the Serie 1 team (2-0
win)

4 matches in 44 hours. 4 wins and 11-2 goals.
Werner Pichler
2024-09-09 18:29:03 UTC
Post by jlauridsen
Nice bit of slow news on 60 year old, former top level keeper, Mogens
Krogh (part of the Euro 92 squad) and his weekend with Hjørring IF.
Friday 19:00 (away). Coaches the U19 Liga 3 team (4-2 win)
Saturday 11:30 (away). Fills in as goalkeeper for the Serie 4 team (4-0
win)
Saturday 16:00 (home). Fills in as coach for the Serie 2 team (1-0 win)
Sunday 13:00 (home). Regular coaching role for the Serie 1 team (2-0
win)
4 matches in 44 hours. 4 wins and 11-2 goals.
So guys who weren’t even 30 during Euro 92 are now 60 years old. Huh.

Ciao,
Werner
milivella
2024-09-09 20:31:10 UTC
Post by Werner Pichler
So guys who weren’t even 30 during Euro 92 are now 60 years old. Huh.
As the guy who reviewed The Da Vinci Code said, "tome is a botch".

(Should I ask AIs to explain it? ...Beep, I need to know if I am less
witty than Varesotti...
- GPT4o: "The phrase "time is a botch" could be what you might expect,
especially in the context of a grand statement." So close, and yet so far...
- Gemini: "The sentence is funny because it uses a humorous misspelling
of "tomb" as "tome," creating an ironic and absurd situation."
- Opus gets is right, and comments: "This wordplay adds a layer of humor
to the book review, making it more memorable and entertaining for the
reader." So I may be less witty than Varesotty, but I am still
"memorable and entertaining"!
Anyway, I'll ha