Englisg PRemier LEague 2024/2025 predictions
The Doctor
2024-08-07 15:24:23 UTC
1 Arsenal
2 Chelsea
3 Tottenham
4 Crystal Palace
5 West Ham United
6 Fulham
7 Brentford
8 Brighton and Hove Albion
9 Nottingham Forest
10 Newcastle United
11 Southampton
12 Wolverhamption
13 Leicester City
14 Ipswich Town
15 Bournemouth
16 Aston Villa
17 Man C
18 Everton
19 Liverpool
20 Manchester United
--
Member - Liberal International This is ***@nk.ca Ici ***@nk.ca
Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism ;
United Kingdom save the NAtion on 4 July 2024 vote Liberal Democrat
Blueshirt
2024-08-07 17:00:52 UTC
Post by The Doctor
1 Arsenal
2 Chelsea
3 Tottenham
4 Crystal Palace
5 West Ham United
6 Fulham
7 Brentford
8 Brighton and Hove Albion
9 Nottingham Forest
10 Newcastle United
11 Southampton
12 Wolverhamption
13 Leicester City
14 Ipswich Town
15 Bournemouth
16 Aston Villa
17 Man C
18 Everton
19 Liverpool
20 Manchester United
Don't be silly Dave. That's not a prediction, it's just a wish
list!

You'd be better off playing fantasy football... as anyone that
thinks the Arse are going to win the Premier League is clearly
very good at 'fantasy'!!!
The Doctor
Silver Skull
2024-08-07 19:41:25 UTC
Post by The Doctor
1 Arsenal
2 Chelsea
3 Tottenham
4 Crystal Palace
5 West Ham United
6 Fulham
7 Brentford
8 Brighton and Hove Albion
9 Nottingham Forest
10 Newcastle United
11 Southampton
12 Wolverhamption
13 Leicester City
14 Ipswich Town
15 Bournemouth
16 Aston Villa
17 Man C
18 Everton
19 Liverpool
20 Manchester United
#1 Manchester city
#2 Manchester united
#3 Liverpool
#4 Arsenal
The Doctor
2024-08-07 22:23:13 UTC
Post by Silver Skull
Post by The Doctor
1 Arsenal
2 Chelsea
3 Tottenham
4 Crystal Palace
5 West Ham United
6 Fulham
7 Brentford
8 Brighton and Hove Albion
9 Nottingham Forest
10 Newcastle United
11 Southampton
12 Wolverhamption
13 Leicester City
14 Ipswich Town
15 Bournemouth
16 Aston Villa
17 Man C
18 Everton
19 Liverpool
20 Manchester United
#1 Manchester city
#2 Manchester united
#3 Liverpool
#4 Arsenal
Manchester and Lioverpool based teams will not make Europe 2025/2026 .
Werner Pichler
2024-08-08 06:39:19 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by Silver Skull
Post by The Doctor
1 Arsenal
2 Chelsea
3 Tottenham
4 Crystal Palace
5 West Ham United
6 Fulham
7 Brentford
8 Brighton and Hove Albion
9 Nottingham Forest
10 Newcastle United
11 Southampton
12 Wolverhamption
13 Leicester City
14 Ipswich Town
15 Bournemouth
16 Aston Villa
17 Man C
18 Everton
19 Liverpool
20 Manchester United
#1 Manchester city
#2 Manchester united
#3 Liverpool
#4 Arsenal
Manchester and Lioverpool based teams will not make Europe 2025/2026 .
I might be mistaken but I believe the last time this
actually happened was 62 years ago (not counting
the period when English teams were banned from
Europe).

Ciao,
Werner
MH
2024-08-08 18:53:44 UTC
Post by The Doctor
1 Arsenal
2 Chelsea
3 Tottenham
4 Crystal Palace
5 West Ham United
6 Fulham
7 Brentford
8 Brighton and Hove Albion
9 Nottingham Forest
10 Newcastle United
11 Southampton
12 Wolverhamption
13 Leicester City
14 Ipswich Town
15 Bournemouth
16 Aston Villa
17 Man C
18 Everton
19 Liverpool
20 Manchester United
One day you will have to give us a detailed explanation of your likes
and dislikes. There is clearly a London bias, but, as an Arsenal fan,
why would you put Spurs so high, and above other smaller, underdog
London are teams.

I know you don't like Liverpool, Manchester and Midlands teams (but not
why except for envy of the success of some of them), but
what do you have against Bournemouth ? Ipswich ?

Anyway, you should enter Anders's Sophisticated prediction contest for
the EPL, and see how you do compared to the rest of us.
The Doctor
2024-08-08 23:27:33 UTC
Post by MH
Post by The Doctor
[...]
I don't. I rether they have a long stay up.
Post by MH
Anyway, you should enter Anders's Sophisticated prediction contest for
the EPL, and see how you do compared to the rest of us.
Depending how easy it is to enter.
Blueshirt
2024-08-10 07:41:01 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by MH
Anyway, you should enter Anders's Sophisticated prediction
contest for the EPL, and see how you do compared to the rest
of us.
Depending how easy it is to enter.
FPL is easy to enter, and free, but you don't even play that...