How can I watch the NWSL?
Add Reply
Mark
2024-09-26 13:05:25 UTC
Anyone know how I can watch the NWSL now? I tried to watch a recording
of a match on the NWSL web-site recently, and it just took me to a
page, something to do with Amazon prime, which said NWSL Fridays. I
don't know why I'd only be able to watch the NWSL on Fridays. There was
no sign of the match that I wanted to watch!

Has anyone got any idea how I can watch the French or German women's
leagues online too?
Futbolmetrix
2024-09-27 20:40:26 UTC
Post by Mark
Anyone know how I can watch the NWSL now?
Depends on which country you live in.

In the US, some matches are available on basic cable TV (iOn network),
some are on Amazon Prime, some on Paramonut+, and some only on the NWSL
website. There may be further options that I'm forgetting.