Where can I see a recording of the Olympics Final?
Add Reply
Mark
2024-09-02 14:56:00 UTC
Does anyone know where I can see a recording of the Women's Olympics
Final? I didn't manage to see it, and as a result I'm not enjoying
being an olympic Champion at all! I don't feel any different to how I
felt before the Final; it might as well not have happened!

So I need to see it, so I can finally start enjoying being an Olympic
Champion. I've looked on youtube; I don't know of anywhere else that's
likely to have it.

Talking of the Olympics, when are they going to increase it to 16
teams? It doesn't make sense to have more teams in the men's tournament
than the women's, when the women's tournament is by far the most
important!
Blueshirt

Mark
2024-09-04 15:04:12 UTC
That's a simulation. I need the real thing.

(And why isn't xananews quoting what I'm replying to?)