Konfrenzliga 24/25
Add Reply
Binder Dundat
2024-09-24 19:35:30 UTC
Like the UCL and Europa the Konfrenzliga is also 36 teams but with only
6 matches. Heidenheim made it into the Konfrenzliga, which is quite an
achievement for a newly promoted team. I guess we will see how the
midweek games affect them this year. so if I look at the schedule, it
seems that one week is UCL, then the next is Europa and then the next is
Konfrenz?

I know it is early, but we are projecting a Cypriot team to win the
Konfrenz cup, they seem to have the most teams in the competition

Pos Team

vte

Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts Qualification
1 Cyprus APOEL 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
2 Kazakhstan Astana 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
3 Turkey İstanbul Başakşehir 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
4 Bosnia and Herzegovina Borac Banja Luka 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
5 Slovenia Celje 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
6 Belgium Cercle Brugge 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
7 England Chelsea 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
8 Denmark Copenhagen 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
9 Belarus Dinamo Minsk 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
10 Sweden Djurgårdens IF 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
11 Italy Fiorentina 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
12 Belgium Gent 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
13 Scotland Heart of Midlothian 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
14 Germany 1. FC Heidenheim 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
15 Finland HJK 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
16 Poland Jagiellonia Białystok 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
17 Northern Ireland Larne 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
18 Austria LASK 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
19 Poland Legia Warsaw 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
20 Switzerland Lugano 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
21 Czech Republic Mladá Boleslav 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
22 Norway Molde 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
23 Armenia Noah 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
24 Slovenia Olimpija Ljubljana 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
25 Cyprus Omonia 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
26 Cyprus Pafos 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
27 Greece Panathinaikos 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
28 Moldova Petrocub Hîncești 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
29 Spain Real Betis 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
30 Republic of Ireland Shamrock Rovers 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
31 Austria Rapid Wien 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
32 Switzerland St. Gallen 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
33 Wales The New Saints 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
34 Serbia TSC 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
35 Iceland Víkingur Reykjavík 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
36 Portugal Vitória de Guimarães 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Werner Pichler
2024-09-24 22:50:33 UTC
Post by Binder Dundat
Like the UCL and Europa the Konfrenzliga is also 36 teams but with only
6 matches. Heidenheim made it into the Konfrenzliga, which is quite an
achievement for a newly promoted team. I guess we will see how the
midweek games affect them this year.  so if I look at the schedule, it
seems that one week is UCL, then the next is Europa and then the next is
Konfrenz?
Not quite - each league gets one week of its own, but Champions and
Europa League have theirs in September, and the Conference League in
the last week before Christmas.
Post by Binder Dundat
I know it is early, but we are projecting a Cypriot team to win the
Konfrenz cup, they seem to have the most teams in the competition.
I guess if Chelsea or Fiorentina should stumble at some stage there will
be a completely new European Cup winner.

Ciao,
Werner