Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 59 Match Day 3
Add Reply
Futbolmetrix
2024-08-25 23:01:12 UTC
Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 59 - League ENG/ITA Match Day 3
(2024/8/31-1)

What to do
-----------

Look at the fixtures below: do you play home or away?

*Home*
- Before Thursday (= before 2024/8/28, 23:59 GMT)
=- Pick one team from each of the two matches

*Away*
=- After Wednesday (or even sooner, if the home player has picked their
teams) and before kickoff of the first match on Saturday 2024/8/31
- Pick one of the teams not picked by your opponent (if they haven't
picked any team, you have free choice; if she is Lassie and there is a
tie, disregard the last vote)
=- their opponents will represent your opponent

*ATTENTION: NEW RULE*: If the away player doesn't pick any team before
his/her deadline, the home player will be represented by the team that
achieves the best outcome out of his/her two picked teams.
If the home player doesn't pick any team before his deadline, the away
player can pick two teams (one from each match), and he/she will be
represented by the team that achieves the best outcome out of his/her
two picked teams. If nobody picks a team, teams are assigned randomly.

Fixtures
--------

Tier 1

milivella - Futbolmetrix
Everton - Bournemouth
Lazio - Milan

Tier 2

Werner Pichler - Jesper Lauridsen
Newcastle - Tottenham
Palermo - Cosenza

Inter-tier match

The Doctor - MH
Newcastle - Tottenham
Palermo - Cosenza

Tier 3

Mark - Jesus Petry
Everton - Bournemouth
Lazio - Milan

Blueshirt - Lléo
Newcastle - Tottenham
Palermo - Cosenza
The Doctor
2024-08-26 01:15:46 UTC
Post by Futbolmetrix
[...]
Tottenham and Palermo
Post by Futbolmetrix
Tier 3
Mark - Jesus Petry
Everton - Bournemouth
Lazio - Milan
Blueshirt - Lléo
Newcastle - Tottenham
Palermo - Cosenza
--
Member - Liberal International This is ***@nk.ca Ici ***@nk.ca
Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism ;
MH
2024-08-28 02:27:57 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by Futbolmetrix
[...]
The magpies.
Post by The Doctor
Post by Futbolmetrix
Tier 3
Mark - Jesus Petry
Everton - Bournemouth
Lazio - Milan
Blueshirt - Lléo
Newcastle - Tottenham
Palermo - Cosenza
milivella
2024-08-26 02:09:15 UTC
Post by Futbolmetrix
milivella - Futbolmetrix
The time has come.
Post by Futbolmetrix
  Everton    -    Bournemouth
  Lazio    -    Milan
I pick Bournemouth and Lazio.

May the most evil gamemaster win.

-
Futbolmetrix
2024-08-28 17:50:08 UTC
Post by milivella
Post by Futbolmetrix
milivella - Futbolmetrix
The time has come.
Post by Futbolmetrix
  Everton    -    Bournemouth
  Lazio    -    Milan
I pick Bournemouth and Lazio.
Stupid gamemaster should have rigged this better. Milan.
Post by milivella
May the most evil gamemaster win.
I'll admit you stumped me with this one. May the wishes of the most evil
gamemaster not come true.
milivella
2024-08-29 01:58:27 UTC
Post by Futbolmetrix
Post by milivella
Post by Futbolmetrix
milivella - Futbolmetrix
The time has come.
Post by Futbolmetrix
   Everton    -    Bournemouth
   Lazio    -    Milan
I pick Bournemouth and Lazio.
Stupid gamemaster should have rigged this better. Milan.
Congratulations, you've literally prostituted youself.

(said the guy who picked the fascists...)
Post by Futbolmetrix
Post by milivella
May the most evil gamemaster win.
I'll admit you stumped me with this one. May the wishes of the most evil
gamemaster not come true.
If I were to ask the most evil gamemaster which team he wants to win,
what would he say?
Cheers
Futbolmetrix
2024-08-29 11:48:59 UTC
Post by milivella
Post by Futbolmetrix
Post by milivella
May the most evil gamemaster win.
I'll admit you stumped me with this one. May the wishes of the most evil
gamemaster not come true.
If I were to ask the most evil gamemaster which team he wants to win,
what would he say?
The MEG is now trying to get clever with philosophical tricks, but alas,
his wish has already been made, and it cannot be undone.
Jesper Lauridsen
2024-09-01 17:53:27 UTC
Post by milivella
Post by Futbolmetrix
Post by milivella
Post by Futbolmetrix
milivella - Futbolmetrix
The time has come.
Post by Futbolmetrix
Post by milivella
May the most evil gamemaster win.
I'll admit you stumped me with this one. May the wishes of the most evil
gamemaster not come true.
If I were to ask the most evil gamemaster which team he wants to win,
what would he say?
The gate to the Halls of Fame is guarded by two Gamemasters. One
always tells the truth, and one always lies.
milivella
2024-09-02 01:39:52 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Post by milivella
Post by Futbolmetrix
Post by milivella
Post by Futbolmetrix
milivella - Futbolmetrix
The time has come.
Post by Futbolmetrix
Post by milivella
May the most evil gamemaster win.
I'll admit you stumped me with this one. May the wishes of the most evil
gamemaster not come true.
If I were to ask the most evil gamemaster which team he wants to win,
what would he say?
The gate to the Halls of Fame is guarded by two Gamemasters. One
always tells the truth, and one always lies.
I don't understand what you write, but the opposite is not true!
Che
Werner Pichler
2024-08-26 11:26:05 UTC
Post by Futbolmetrix
[...]
Suddenly… Serie B

1. Spurs
2. Palermo City

Ciao,
Werner
Post by Futbolmetrix
Inter-tier match
The Doctor - MH
Newcastle - Tottenham
Palermo - Cosenza
Tier 3
Mark - Jesus Petry
Everton - Bournemouth
Lazio - Milan
Blueshirt - Lléo
Newcastle - Tottenham
Palermo - Cosenza
jlauridsen
2024-08-30 13:34:30 UTC
Pica pica.
Blueshirt
Newcastle Utd - Cosenza
Lléo
2024-08-28 20:31:16 UTC
Post by Blueshirt
Post by Futbolmetrix
Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 59 - League ENG/ITA
Match Day 3 (2024/8/31-1)
Tier 3
Mark - Jesus Petry
Everton - Bournemouth
Lazio - Milan
Blueshirt - Lléo
Newcastle - Tottenham
Palermo - Cosenza
Newcastle Utd - Cosenza
I'll go with Palermo.

Best regards,

Lléo
Mark
2024-08-27 14:30:51 UTC
Post by Futbolmetrix
Mark - Jesus Petry
Everton - Bournemouth
Lazio - Milan
Milan and Everton
Jesus Petry
2024-08-27 16:36:31 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Futbolmetrix
Mark - Jesus Petry
Everton - Bournemouth
Lazio - Milan
Milan and Everton
Lazio

Tchau!
Jesus Petry
Futbolmetrix
2024-09-01 21:35:37 UTC
Post by Futbolmetrix
Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 59 - League ENG/ITA Match Day 3
(2024/8/31-1)
Results and standings:

Tier 1
----
milivella 2-2 Futbolmetrix (Lazio - Milan)
The Doctor 1-2 MH (Tottenham - Newcastle)

Pts M GF GA GD Picks Team
6 3 6 3 3 3 The Doctor
4 3 6 4 2 3 Futbolmetrix
4 3 3 5 -2 3 milivella

I could have picked Everton and lost gone from 2-0 at the 87th minute to
2-3 at the final whistle...but fortunately I prostituted myself.

Doc loses a step, rivals can't take advantage. milivella still in last
place.

Tier 2
----
Werner Pichler 1-2 Jesper Lauridsen (Tottenham - Newcastle)
The Doctor 1-2 MH (Tottenham - Newcastle)

Pts M GF GA GD Picks Team
4 3 4 4 0 3 MH
4 3 3 3 0 3 Jesper Lauridsen
3 3 3 6 -3 3 Werner Pichler

Jesper and MH leaprog Werner. But still very tight.

Tier 3
----
Mark 2-2 Jesus Petry (Milan - Lazio)
Blueshirt 1-1 Lléo (Cosenza - Palermo)

Pts M GF GA GD Picks Team
5 3 5 4 1 3 Mark
5 3 3 2 1 3 Lléo
4 3 5 3 2 3 Blueshirt
1 3 2 6 -4 3 Jesus Petry

All even in Tier 3, Mark still in first place thanks to more goals
scored than Lleo.

Match Day 4 schedule to be posted shortly.
milivella
2024-09-02 01:44:41 UTC
milivella  2-2    Futbolmetrix        (Lazio - Milan)
Unfortunatelly Donnarumma is no more Milan's GK...
--
Cheers
milivella