Bundesliga 16 - Not even island monkies would play midweek this late in the year
2018-12-17 21:14:25 UTC
2018-12-17 21:23:06 UTC
On Monday, 17 December 2018 22:14:27 UTC+1, Jesper Lauridsen wrote:

This is my chance to hope that somebody else could miss the deadline.
Di 18.12. 18:30
Gladbach - Nürnberg
First of 4 tv games here this round. 3-0
3-1
Di 18.12. 20:30
Hertha - Augsburg
Augsburg struggling at the moment. 2-1
1-1
Wolfsburg - Stuttgart
The greatness of Bruno vs the determination of Stuttgart. 2-1
3-1
Düsseldorf - Dortmund
Second tv game. 4-1
0-3
Mi 19.12. 18:30
Schalke - Leverkusen
The third tv game. 1-1
2-2
Mi 19.12. 20:30
Bayern - Leipzig
Not the fourth tv game. 4-2
1-0
Bremen - Hoffenheim
Not long ago this one ended 3-5. Times are different now. 1-1
3-5
Freiburg - Hannover
This is where Freiburg starts winning again. 1-0
2-1
Mainz - Frankfurt
The fourth tv game. 2-2
0-2

2018-12-17 22:07:10 UTC
This is my chance to hope that somebody else could miss the deadline.
Di 18.12. 18:30
Gladbach - Nürnberg
3-0
Post by Werner Pichler
Di 18.12. 20:30
Hertha - Augsburg
2-1
Post by Werner Pichler
Wolfsburg - Stuttgart
2-1
Post by Werner Pichler
Düsseldorf - Dortmund
1-4
Post by Werner Pichler
Schalke - Leverkusen
1-2
Post by Werner Pichler
Bayern - Leipzig
2-1
Post by Werner Pichler
Bremen - Hoffenheim
2-2
Post by Werner Pichler
Freiburg - Hannover
2-1
Post by Werner Pichler
Mainz - Frankfurt
1-3
Jesper Lauridsen
2018-12-17 23:01:25 UTC
r***@gmail.com
2018-12-17 23:54:26 UTC
I might have called this week, "drunk and aimlessly wandering in Porto". I had a discussion with a Porto today about Mourinho, not even the Portos think he is the Special one anymore, though they do remeber 2006. I did not verify, but I assume that is the year Porto won the UCl. I spent the day in the Douro valley, it really is quite beautiful, arguably as beautiful as buying bottles of wine for 4 euros. Yes, not great wine, but after a day of drinkong 20 euro bottles, they all taste the same and i am not talking about vino verde, I am talking about real wine. Nuthink wrong with vino verde, in fact , I would call this week "Vino Verde week, I like the sonund of that. I actually had a discussion with a Swiss guy today bout ice fishing, true story.
Di 18.12. 18:30
Gladbach - Nürnberg
First of 4 tv games here this round. 3-0
I dont know if they show bundesliga in Portugal? I think my away game picks statergy failed.
2-0
Di 18.12. 20:30
Hertha - Augsburg
Augsburg struggling at the moment. 2-1
I prefer to think Berlin is struggling. I am struggling with the idea of going to Malaga after christmas, it is a good thing to have to struggle with.

2-2
Wolfsburg - Stuttgart
The greatness of Bruno vs the determination of Stuttgart. 2-1
I honestly do not know last weekends resyults, but yeah Handsome bruno is all bout xmas
2-1
Düsseldorf - Dortmund
Second tv game. 4-1
I need to find out if they will deliver food to my hotel, the idea of a hotel cheese sandwich for 12 50 euroo makes me want to drink more
1-3
Mi 19.12. 18:30
Schalke - Leverkusen
The third tv game. 1-1
Pretenders cup
2-2
Mi 19.12. 20:30
Bayern - Leipzig
Not the fourth tv game. 4-2
I like Red Byull to win for double points
2-3
Bremen - Hoffenheim
high scoring game of th season
4-4
Not long ago this one ended 3-5. Times are different now. 1-1
Freiburg - Hannover
This is where Freiburg starts winning again. 1-0
yeah
2-1
Mainz - Frankfurt
The fourth tv game. 2-2
I dont like tv

2-2
r***@gmail.com
2018-12-17 23:59:10 UTC
Di 18.12. 18:30
Gladbach - Nürnberg
First of 4 tv games here this round. 3-0
Di 18.12. 20:30
Hertha - Augsburg
Augsburg struggling at the moment. 2-1
Wolfsburg - Stuttgart
The greatness of Bruno vs the determination of Stuttgart. 2-1
Düsseldorf - Dortmund
Second tv game. 4-1
Mi 19.12. 18:30
Schalke - Leverkusen
The third tv game. 1-1
Mi 19.12. 20:30
Bayern - Leipzig
Not the fourth tv game. 4-2
Bremen - Hoffenheim
Not long ago this one ended 3-5. Times are different now. 1-1
Freiburg - Hannover
This is where Freiburg starts winning again. 1-0
Mainz - Frankfurt
The fourth tv game. 2-2
I did not even look at your thread title, but it has relevance, in that I was going to go to the Ronaldo islands, but we decided against and will go to Malaga and Morocco instead. yeah it means nothing to you, but it does to my drunk mind.

I like to think I now appreciate Port, I really dont, but it makes me sound posh if I do. 2016 was a good year for Port if you want to invest in it by the way.
MH
2018-12-18 01:11:39 UTC
Di 18.12. 18:30
Gladbach - N�rnberg
First of 4 tv games here this round. 3-0
2-1
Di 18.12. 20:30
Hertha - Augsburg
Augsburg struggling at the moment. 2-1
3-0
Wolfsburg - Stuttgart
The greatness of Bruno vs the determination of Stuttgart. 2-1
Wolfsburg better away from home than at home ?

1-1
D�sseldorf - Dortmund
Second tv game. 4-1
That sounds like a "Doctor" pick. Only missing the 50 red cards flying.

0-3
Mi 19.12. 18:30
Schalke - Leverkusen
The third tv game. 1-1
1-2
Mi 19.12. 20:30
Bayern - Leipzig
Not the fourth tv game. 4-2
3-0
2-3
Jesper Lauridsen
2018-12-18 21:40:07 UTC
2018-12-18 21:49:26 UTC
D�sseldorf - Dortmund
Second tv game. 4-1
That sounds like a "Doctor" pick. Only missing the 50 red cards flying.
That's my pick and I see no evidence of any kind to the contrary.
D�sseldorf - Dortmund
Second tv game. 4-1
Fairly sure I meant 1-4.
FT