Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 39 - Cup Quarter-finals (November 24-25)
Add Reply
milivella
2018-11-18 23:59:15 UTC
What to do
-----------

Look at the fixtures below: do you play home or away? In any case:
remember that it's single-leg, and a draw qualifies the team with the X
on its side.

*Home*
- Before Wednesday (= before November 21, 23:59 GMT)
- Pick one team from each of the two matches, in order of preference

*Away*
- After Wednesday (or even sooner, if the home player has picked his
teams) and before Saturday November 24, 11:59 AM GMT
- Pick one of the teams not picked by your opponent (if he hasn't picked
any team, you have free choice)
- Their opponents will represent your opponent

(If the away player doesn't pick any team before his deadline, the home
player will be represented by his preferred team. If nobody picks a
team, teams are assigned randomly.)

Fixtures
--------

Futbolmetrix - MH
Strasbourg 1 -X2 Nimes
Hertha 1X- 2 Hoffenheim

Werner Pichler - Jesus Petry
Udinese 1X- 2 Roma
Amiens 1X- 2 Marseille

milivella - Mark
Nantes 1 -X2 Angers
Bournemouth 1X- 2 Arsenal

El Kot - The Doctor
Bologna 1X- 2 Fiorentina
Lazio 1 -X2 AC Milan

Results and fixtures
--------------------

* = qualifies

Round of Sixteen
----------------

(2018.11.10-11)

Futbolmetrix gets a bye
MH *2-0 Jesper Lauridsen (Juventus - Milan)
Werner Pichler gets a bye
Jesus Petry gets a bye
milivella gets a bye
Mark gets a bye
El Kot gets a bye
The Doctor gets a bye

Quarter-finals
--------------

(2018.11.24-25)

Futbolmetrix - MH
Werner Pichler - Jesus Petry
--------------------------------
milivella - Mark
El Kot - The Doctor

Semi-finals
-----------

Final
-----

--
Cheers
milivella
milivella
2018-11-19 00:03:26 UTC
Post by milivella
milivella - Mark
Nantes 1 -X2 Angers
Bournemouth 1X- 2 Arsenal
The Dynamic Maluco Duo derby!

Time for the good old Fantasy Scout Sausage:
http://fantasyscout.altervista.org/playersinfo.htm
- Nantes: 1 FS player
- Angers: 0 FS players
- Bournemouth: 5 FS players
- Arsenal: 15 FS players, among which my Leno (but also Daniele's
Lacazette, MH's Oezil, etc.)

I'll go for:
1. Arsenal
2. Nantes

Good luck, partner in crhyme!

--
Cheers
milivella
MH
2018-11-19 13:51:21 UTC
Post by milivella
Post by milivella
milivella - Mark
        Nantes 1 -X2 Angers
   Bournemouth 1X- 2 Arsenal
First message in this thread is not appearing (and maybe some others).
Has Futbolmetrix picked yet ?
milivella
milivella
2018-11-19 14:12:21 UTC
Post by milivella
milivella - Mark
Nantes 1 -X2 Angers
Bournemouth 1X- 2 Arsenal
First message in this thread is not appearing (and maybe some others).
On what server? I see it both on Eternal September and on Google Groups.
Post by MH
Has Futbolmetrix picked yet ?
(As far as I know) no, he hasn't.

--
Cheers
milivella
Mark
I'll go for Angers
Werner Pichler
2018-11-19 09:38:31 UTC
Post by milivella
What to do
-----------
[...]
1. Roma
2. Amiens

Jesus Petry
2018-11-19 12:46:57 UTC
Post by milivella
Werner Pichler - Jesus Petry
Udinese 1X- 2 Roma
Amiens 1X- 2 Marseille
1. Roma
2. Amiens
Udinese.

Tchau!
Jesus Petry
Futbolmetrix
2018-11-19 17:22:58 UTC
Post by milivella
What to do
Futbolmetrix - MH
Strasbourg 1 -X2 Nimes
Hertha 1X- 2 Hoffenheim
Putting pressure on me to make picks without extensive research? Are these the low tactics that the gamemaster has to resort to now?

1. Hertha
2. Strasbourg
MH
Nimes
El Kot
2018-11-20 21:26:59 UTC
Post by milivella
El Kot - The Doctor
Bologna 1X- 2 Fiorentina
Lazio 1 -X2 AC Milan
Bologna
Lazio
No, no, you can't e-mail me with the nono.
The Doctor
2018-11-20 21:32:25 UTC
Post by milivella
Post by milivella
El Kot - The Doctor
Bologna 1X- 2 Fiorentina
Lazio 1 -X2 AC Milan
Bologna
Lazio
--
No, no, you can't e-mail me with the nono.
Fiorentina
sMerry Christmas 2018 and Happy New Year 2019!!
milivella
2018-11-25 23:53:57 UTC
Here are the results... if I'm not wrong:

Futbolmetrix 0-1* MH (Strasbourg 1-X2 Nimes)
Werner Pichler 0-1* Jesus Petry (Roma 2-X1 Udinese)
milivella 1-1* Mark (Nantes 1-X2 Angers)
El Kot *0-0 The Doctor (Bologna 1X-2 Fiorentina)

--
Cheers
milivella
Mark
2018-11-26 11:12:43 UTC
Post by milivella
Futbolmetrix 0-1* MH (Strasbourg 1-X2 Nimes)
Werner Pichler 0-1* Jesus Petry (Roma 2-X1 Udinese)
milivella 1-1* Mark (Nantes 1-X2 Angers)
El Kot *0-0 The Doctor (Bologna 1X-2 Fiorentina)
--
Cheers
milivella
Champions of Division 3 and Cup semi-finalists! FC Mark are on their way back!