OT Qualification matrices comes to tennis
2018-11-15 09:15:09 UTC
I always enjoy the qualification matrices Thomas Michanek does
when the world cup comes around. Now the world of tennis follows
in his footsteps:
2018-11-15 09:29:52 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
I always enjoy the qualification matrices Thomas Michanek does
when the world cup comes around. Now the world of tennis follows
https://www.nittoatpfinals.com/-/media/images/news/2018/11/13/21/28/semiscen-fed2-600x338.jpg
Thiem: so you telling me there is a chance!

(you're)
Jesper Lauridsen
2018-11-15 15:40:40 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
I always enjoy the qualification matrices Thomas Michanek does
when the world cup comes around. Now the world of tennis follows
https://www.nittoatpfinals.com/-/media/images/news/2018/11/13/21/28/semiscen-fed2-600x338.jpg
Thiem: so you telling me there is a chance!
Wins in two, so the chance is still there. By my calculations Federer
only needs 6 games to eliminate Thiem.
Werner Pichler
2018-11-15 15:57:45 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Post by Werner Pichler
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
I always enjoy the qualification matrices Thomas Michanek does
when the world cup comes around. Now the world of tennis follows
https://www.nittoatpfinals.com/-/media/images/news/2018/11/13/21/28/semiscen-fed2-600x338.jpg
Thiem: so you telling me there is a chance!
Wins in two, so the chance is still there. By my calculations Federer
only needs 6 games to eliminate Thiem.
I think even 5 would be enough.

In any case, not a chance.

2018-11-16 20:33:43 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Post by Werner Pichler
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
I always enjoy the qualification matrices Thomas Michanek does
when the world cup comes around. Now the world of tennis follows
https://www.nittoatpfinals.com/-/media/images/news/2018/11/13/21/28/semiscen-fed2-600x338.jpg
Thiem: so you telling me there is a chance!
Wins in two, so the chance is still there. By my calculations Federer
only needs 6 games to eliminate Thiem.
I think even 5 would be enough.
5-7, 0-6 would have left Thiem with a slightly better percentage. 4-6,
1-6 would be equal and then Federer would advance on better ranking.
Post by Werner Pichler
In any case, not a chance.
That's a given.