Bundesliga 32 - The eagle has landed
2019-05-02 20:04:21 UTC
Mainz - Leipzig (Fr.)
Once rated higher than Neuer, Rene Adler, currently with Mainz, announced
his retirement this week. 1-2

FC Bayern - Hannover (Sa.)
It's a rare bonanza of Bundesliga on TV this Saturday, so no crappy
stream for me. 4-0

M'gladbach - Hoffenheim
This one is also live. Plus HSV - Ingolstadt earlier in the day. 1-1

Wolfsburg - Nürnberg
If they can beat the Hoff. 2-1

Hertha - Stuttgart
Stuttgart could relegate Hannover/Nürnberg with the right results. 1-1

Bremen - Dortmund
BVB were doing ok until they faced Werder in the cup. Time for revenge?
1-2 on a late, late goal.

Schalke - Augsburg (So.)
The early Sunday game. 1-1

Freiburg - Düsseldorf
Freiburg on a poor run of form, but then they have played some good
teams. 2-1

Leverkusen - Frankfurt
CL six-pointer. 3-2
MH
2019-05-02 22:54:10 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Mainz - Leipzig (Fr.)
Once rated higher than Neuer, Rene Adler, currently with Mainz, announced
his retirement this week. 1-2
0-3
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
FC Bayern - Hannover (Sa.)
It's a rare bonanza of Bundesliga on TV this Saturday, so no crappy
stream for me. 4-0
4-0
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
M'gladbach - Hoffenheim
This one is also live. Plus HSV - Ingolstadt earlier in the day. 1-1
2-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Wolfsburg - Nürnberg
If they can beat the Hoff. 2-1
3-0
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Hertha - Stuttgart
Stuttgart could relegate Hannover/Nürnberg with the right results. 1-1
0-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Bremen - Dortmund
BVB were doing ok until they faced Werder in the cup. Time for revenge?
1-2 on a late, late goal.
0-2
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Schalke - Augsburg (So.)
The early Sunday game. 1-1
2-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Freiburg - Düsseldorf
Freiburg on a poor run of form, but then they have played some good
teams. 2-1
1-2
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Leverkusen - Frankfurt
CL six-pointer. 3-2
2-2
Werner Pichler
2019-05-03 06:31:31 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Mainz - Leipzig (Fr.)
Once rated higher than Neuer, Rene Adler, currently with Mainz, announced
his retirement this week. 1-2
When those start to retire who featured at the U-20 World Cup in 2005 (some
players Adler faced there: Messi, Agüero, Rafinha, Freddy Adu) it probably
says something. About your age, perhaps.

0-3
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
FC Bayern - Hannover (Sa.)
It's a rare bonanza of Bundesliga on TV this Saturday, so no crappy
stream for me. 4-0
6-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
M'gladbach - Hoffenheim
This one is also live. Plus HSV - Ingolstadt earlier in the day. 1-1
2-3
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Wolfsburg - Nürnberg
If they can beat the Hoff. 2-1
0-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Bremen - Dortmund
BVB were doing ok until they faced Werder in the cup. Time for revenge?
1-2 on a late, late goal.
1-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Schalke - Augsburg (So.)
The early Sunday game. 1-1
2-0
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Freiburg - Düsseldorf
Freiburg on a poor run of form, but then they have played some good
teams. 2-1
1-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Leverkusen - Frankfurt
CL six-pointer. 3-2
2-2

2019-05-04 15:56:38 UTC
When those start to retire who featured at the U-20 World Cup in 2005 (some
players Adler faced there: Messi, Agüero, Rafinha, Freddy Adu) it probably
says something. About your age, perhaps.
That made me look up Freddy Adu... Currently unattached after an
unsuccessful stint with a shit USL team.
Binder Dundat
2019-05-04 16:52:27 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Post by Werner Pichler
When those start to retire who featured at the U-20 World Cup in 2005 (some
players Adler faced there: Messi, Agüero, Rafinha, Freddy Adu) it probably
says something. About your age, perhaps.
That made me look up Freddy Adu... Currently unattached after an
unsuccessful stint with a shit USL team.
I can not believe their is not a Freddy Adu Watch thread! Maybe not as many big clubs as Marko, but he has played on more continents.

Years Team Apps (Gls)
2004–2006 D.C. United 87 (11)
2007 Real Salt Lake 11 (1)
2007–2011 Benfica 11 (2)
2008–2009 → AS Monaco (loan) 9 (0)
2009 → Belenenses (loan) 3 (0)
2010 → Aris (loan) 5 (1)
2011 → Çaykur Rizespor (loan) 11 (3)
2011–2013 Philadelphia Union 35 (7)
2013 Bahia 2 (0)
2014 Jagodina 0 (0)
2015 KuPS 5 (0)
2015 → KuFu-98 (loan) 3 (2)
2015–2016 Tampa Bay Rowdies 12 (0)
2018 Las Vegas Lights 14 (1

Eden Hazard's replacement scored early for BVB, lots of time for Werder to come back.
Jesper Lauridsen
2019-05-04 19:07:47 UTC
Post by Binder Dundat
Eden Hazard's replacement scored early for BVB, lots of time for Werder to come back.
Aka. Thorgan Hazard's predecessor.

Oh no! At 1-2 I had caught up with MH in the overall standings, but
2-2 dumped me back to 2 points behind. How will I ever overcome such
devastation? The only way this could be worse is if I accidently
turned on Das Aktuelle Sportsstudie, and accidently saw Pizarro's goal
while accidently sipping some single malt.
Jesper Lauridsen
2019-05-05 21:10:48 UTC
Mainz - Leipzig 3-3 (3)
Bayern - Hannover 3-1 (16)
Gladbach - Hoffenheim 2-2 (12)
Wolfsburg - Nürnberg 2-0 (16)
Hertha - Stuttgart 3-1 (14)
Werder - Dortmund 2-2 (11)
Schalke - Augsburg 0-0 (5)
Freiburg - Düsseldorf 1-1 (13)
Leverkusen - Frankfurt 6-1 (11)

Schalke escapes relegation in the only way they know.

Futbolmetrix 24
Binder 23
Werner 21
Jesper 21
MH 12

Close fight, but Drmic' equaliser against Hoff puts Futbolmetrix top.

Red jersey
Jesper 691
MH 686
Futbolmetrix 633
Binder 611
Werner 591

A rare change position, and a vital one. After leading for ages, MH
finally takes a step back.

Stage wins
Werner 10
Binder 8
MH 6
Futbolmetrix 6
Jesper 4

Rückrunde
Jesper 335
MH 329
Futbolmetrix 328
Binder 327
Werner 284

Binder Dundat
2019-05-03 12:36:09 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Mainz - Leipzig (Fr.)
Once rated higher than Neuer, Rene Adler, currently with Mainz, announced
his retirement this week. 1-2
Yes, he was the top guy for the NT, no one would have ever heard of Neuer had he not got injured.

0-2
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
FC Bayern - Hannover (Sa.)
It's a rare bonanza of Bundesliga on TV this Saturday, so no crappy
stream for me. 4-0
Yes we have the Friday game on tv, this one and the BVB VS Bremen on Saturday, nothing on Sunday.
5-0
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
M'gladbach - Hoffenheim
This one is also live. Plus HSV - Ingolstadt earlier in the day. 1-1
Should be goals in this
3-4
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Wolfsburg - Nürnberg
If they can beat the Hoff. 2-1
3-0
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Hertha - Stuttgart
Stuttgart could relegate Hannover/Nürnberg with the right results. 1-1
I dont think anything will change at the bottom.
2-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Bremen - Dortmund
BVB were doing ok until they faced Werder in the cup. Time for revenge?
1-2 on a late, late goal.
It is true, that cup game ruined BVB, they have yet to recover from it.
1-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Schalke - Augsburg (So.)
The early Sunday game. 1-1
David Wagner is the new guy to soon get fired from Schalke, I mean next year of course.
2-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Freiburg - Düsseldorf
Freiburg on a poor run of form, but then they have played some good
teams. 2-1
not really anything to play for, for either team.
2-2
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Leverkusen - Frankfurt
CL six-pointer. 3-2
The Pretenders will probably win this, if only due to Eintracht having played on Thursday.
2-1
Futbolmetrix
2019-05-03 14:36:00 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Mainz - Leipzig (Fr.)
RB for the title! 0-3
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
FC Bayern - Hannover (Sa.)
Bayern for the title! 4-0
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
M'gladbach - Hoffenheim
Com on you Ingolstatd! 2-2
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Wolfsburg - Nürnberg
Nurnberg to stay up! Or maybe not. 2-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Hertha - Stuttgart
Hertha for the Europa League 2-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Bremen - Dortmund
Dortmund for the title! 1-2
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Schalke - Augsburg (So.)
Schalke for the II.Bundesliga! 1-2
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Freiburg - Düsseldorf
What are these teams even playing for? 3-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Leverkusen - Frankfurt
CL six-pointer. 3-2
Frankfurt will qualify for the CL via the Europa League: 3-1
Binder Dundat
2019-05-04 13:33:56 UTC
Much in the same way, no teams in the WWEpl seem to want to bother with the UCL-and who can blame them, no one wants to have to drive to places like Qarbag-teams in the second division are doing their utmost to avoid getting thrown into the 1st div. I blame Bayern for no teams wanting in the first div anymore, they have ruined it for everyone. Not to mention I would rather travel to Sandhausen then Gelsenkirchen for a weekend getaway.

HSV - Ingolstadt (Sa.) 0:3 (0:1)
yep losing at home to soon to be 3rd div Ingolstadt, HSV may not even make the playoff vs Stuttgart.

Bochum - Magdeburg 4:2 (1:0)
Heidenheim - Sandhausen 2:3 (1:0)

Mainz - Leipzig 3:3 (1:2)
REd Bull were leading 3-1 when I last was watching. To be fair they really have nothing to play for, but still, not a good way to drop points

Some things to play for today, mostly the hope of teams like Hoff and Werder getting into various Euro competitions. But then again, who want to play on Thursdays having to go to White Russia in the middle of winter.

Bayern - Hannover -:- (-:-)

Gladbach - Hoffenheim -:- (-:-)

Wolfsburg - Nürnberg -:- (-:-)

Hertha - Stuttgart -:- (-:-)

Bremen - Dortmund -:- (-:-)
Post by Futbolmetrix
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Mainz - Leipzig (Fr.)
RB for the title! 0-3
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
FC Bayern - Hannover (Sa.)
Bayern for the title! 4-0
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
M'gladbach - Hoffenheim
Com on you Ingolstatd! 2-2
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Hertha - Stuttgart
Hertha for the Europa League 2-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Bremen - Dortmund
Dortmund for the title! 1-2
Jesper Lauridsen
2019-05-04 14:35:47 UTC
FT
Mainz - Leipzig 3-3 (3)

HT
Bayern - Hannover 2-0 (19)
Gladbach - Hoffenheim 0-1 (12)
Wolfsburg - Nürnberg 1-0 (16)
Hertha - Stuttgart 2-0 (12)

Took a while for the scoring to start. A goal more for Bayern and
we'll see Robben and Ribery back?

Binder 17
Futbolmetrix 13
Werner 13
MH 10
Jesper 9
Binder Dundat
2019-05-04 14:42:52 UTC
VAR PK gives Hannover a chance back in the game with a terrible, blatant, obvious match saving, red card worthy handball, that hand ball probably stopped two goals from being scored!
I am astonished Boateng is still on the pitch!!!!

2-1, Bayern ohhh sooo lucky to still have 11 men on the pitch,
Jesper 9
Jesper Lauridsen
2019-05-04 14:55:01 UTC
Post by Binder Dundat
VAR PK gives Hannover a chance back in the game with a terrible, blatant, obvious match saving, red card worthy handball, that hand ball probably stopped two goals from being scored!
I am astonished Boateng is still on the pitch!!!!
The VAR room must be in Dortmund this week.
Post by Binder Dundat
2-1, Bayern ohhh sooo lucky to still have 11 men on the pitch,
After scoring on the penalty, Jonathas pushes Ulreich and rightfully
gets booked. A couple of minutes later he hits Kimmich in the
face. Second yellow.

There's a Boateng-like handball in the Hannover box, only difference
is that the defender is facing the ball and that the VAR robots remain
silent.
Binder Dundat
2019-05-04 15:04:10 UTC
Post by Binder Dundat
2-1, Bayern ohhh sooo lucky to still have 11 men on the pitch,
After scoring on the penalty, Jonathas pushes Ulreich and rightfully
gets booked. A couple of minutes later he hits Kimmich in the
face. Second yellow.
and he did it all in ten minutes, after coming on at the start of the half. That is called getting the most of your short playing time.
silent.
Jesper Lauridsen
2019-05-04 15:31:39 UTC
FT
Bayern - Hannover 3-1
Ribery with 3-1 and a comeback for Robben.

Gladbach - Hoffenheim 2-2
Wolfsburg - Nürnberg 2-0
Hertha - Stuttgart 3-1

The Burgs - Frei & and Augs - are safe from relegation. Schalke as
well, unless they lose 3 games and give up a 23 goals GD
lead. Nürnberg and Hannover will be relegated next Saturday if they
don't win.

Futbolmetrix 18
Jesper 12
Binder 11
Werner 10
MH 10

More points than last round with 4 games still to come.
Jesper Lauridsen
2019-05-04 15:57:50 UTC
Com on you Ingolstatd! 2-2
That's the Einaudi connection talking.