The Best Soccer Betting Strategy 1X2, Pronostici
Add Reply
i***@gmail.com
2017-12-13 23:21:34 UTC
There is absolutely no doubt that I was the first to apply the results of previous games to predicting future games.

• The fundamentals of my sports betting strategy are the most effective statistics-wise. It is based on the cold fact that the teams play differently at home compared to away. Therefore, the best sports-prediction strategy should pit the home record of the home team against the away record of the visiting team. Just for starters.

• Next, the wins of the home team are aggregated with the losses of the road team. This total is divided by total games played by the two teams (all games of the home team at home, plus all games of the visiting team on the road). That is the percentage for the 1 prognostication sign; that's the percentage for a home team win.

• Then, the wins of the visiting team on the road are aggregated with the losses of the home team at home. This total is divided by total games played by the two teams (all games of the home team at home, plus all games of the visiting team on the road). That is the percentage for the 2 prognostication sign; that's the percentage for a visiting team win.

• Finally, the ties of the home team are aggregated with the ties of the road team. This total is divided by total games played by the two teams (all games of the home team at home, plus all games of the visiting team on the road). That is the percentage for the X prognostication sign; that's the percentage for a tie (draw).

You may want to take a look at all tables and examples. You can also find very effective 1x2 systems assuring the ‘minus-1 guarantee’. Here is the simplest one:

7 DOUBLES, 16 VARIANTS
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 X X X X X X X X
1 1 1 1 X X X X 1 1 1 1 X X X X
1 1 X X 1 1 X X 1 1 X X 1 1 X X
1 X 1 X 1 X 1 X 1 X 1 X 1 X 1 X
1 X X 1 X 1 1 X 1 X X 1 X 1 1 X
1 X X 1 1 X X 1 X 1 1 X X 1 1 X
1 X 1 X X 1 X 1 X 1 X 1 1 X 1 X

http://forums.saliu.com/software-1x2-football-soccer-pools.html
Sports Betting Software for 1x2 Football Soccer Pools Systems

http://saliu.com/bbs/messages/382.html
Sports Betting Strategy, System Based on Statistics for Calcio, American Football

http://saliu.com/bbs/messages/522.html
Pronostici Italian Soccer, Toto Calcio, Totocalcio, Serie A, 1X2

Excel Betting Spreadsheet for Soccer 1x2

Ion Saliu (royalty-name: Parpaluck),
Founder of Sport Betting Mathematics
The Best Sports Bettor in History
i***@gmail.com
2017-12-14 20:00:44 UTC
http://saliu.com/ScreenImgs/soccer-calcio.gif
Excel Betting Spreadsheet for Soccer 1x2
Ion Saliu (royalty-name: Parpaluck),
Founder of Sport Betting Mathematics
The Best Sports Bettor in History
Axiomatics, Axiomatiques, Axiomáticas/Axiomáticos, Assiomatice/Assiomatici, Axiomatischen:

Here is a sample of random generation of 1X2 for 13 soccer games. Yes, we are frayed all 13 games could be triples! Total variants: 100. Check first how it fared in the past. Then, check it from now on and see how it fares. Evidently, when it hits 13 of 13, the payout could be gigantic.

Wish you the best of luck! Bonne chance! Mucha suerte! Boa sorte! Viel Glück! Veel geluk! Buona fortuna!

Send me a bottle of champagne when you win.

Ion Saliu Parpaluck,
Euro American At-Large
“A good man is an axiomatic man; an axiomatic man is a happy man. Be axiomatic!”

Software: Generate1X2.exe
http://saliu.com/free-sports-betting.html

1 1 1 X X 2 X X 1 X 1 X 1 2 1 2 1 1 1 X 1 X 2 X 1 1 X 2 1 X 2 X X 2 2 1 2 2 2 X 2 2 1 X X 2 X 1 X 1 2 2 2 2 1 2 X 1 2 1 1 X 1 1 1 X X X 1 X X X 1 X 2 2 1 1 1 1 2 2 X 2 2 X 1 X X 2 1 2 X X 2 1 2 2 1 1
2 1 1 1 2 X 1 X 2 2 X 2 2 2 1 2 2 X 2 1 X 1 2 X 2 X 2 2 2 2 X 1 X X 2 1 X 1 2 X 2 1 X X 2 2 X 2 1 2 2 1 1 1 X 1 2 X 2 1 2 X X X 1 2 X 1 1 X X X 1 1 2 1 X 1 2 2 2 X X X 1 2 X 1 1 X 1 2 1 1 X X 2 X 2 2
1 2 X 2 1 1 1 2 2 X 2 X 1 1 X 1 2 2 X X 1 2 1 2 X X 1 2 2 2 X 2 X 1 X X 1 1 X 2 2 X X 1 X 1 X 2 1 1 2 X 1 2 1 1 2 X 1 X X 1 X 2 1 1 X X 1 1 1 X 1 X 2 2 X 2 1 1 X 2 2 2 X 2 2 1 2 2 1 2 X X 1 X 2 1 X X
X 1 1 X 1 X 1 X 2 2 1 1 X 2 1 2 1 2 2 X X 1 2 2 1 2 2 X 1 2 2 1 X 1 X 2 X 2 X 1 1 2 1 1 2 1 1 2 1 2 2 2 1 1 X X 1 1 1 2 X 2 X X 1 2 1 1 1 1 2 X 2 X 2 X X 1 X 1 X 1 X X 1 X X 1 X X 1 1 1 2 1 1 2 1 1 X
X X 2 X 1 X 2 1 X 1 1 2 2 X 2 2 1 2 X X 2 1 2 X 2 X 1 2 X X X 1 2 X 1 X 2 1 2 X 2 1 2 2 1 1 1 1 2 2 1 2 2 X X 1 2 X 1 1 2 2 1 X 1 2 2 1 1 1 2 1 X 1 X 2 1 1 1 2 1 1 X 2 2 1 2 1 X X 2 2 2 X 1 X 2 1 1 X
1 1 1 X X 1 X X 1 1 1 1 X 1 X X 1 X X X 2 1 1 2 X X 1 X X 1 X 1 X X X 2 X 2 2 X 1 1 X 1 X 1 2 X X 1 X 2 1 X 2 2 2 1 1 2 2 2 1 1 1 2 X 1 2 2 2 2 X 2 1 2 2 2 X 1 X 1 2 1 2 X 2 2 1 X 2 2 X 2 1 X X 2 1 1
X 2 2 X X 2 X X 2 1 2 1 2 X 1 X X X 1 1 1 X 1 1 X 1 X X X X 2 2 X 1 2 X 1 1 1 2 1 1 1 1 2 1 X 1 2 X 2 1 2 X 2 X 2 1 X 2 1 X X X 1 X 2 2 X 2 2 1 2 1 2 2 1 1 X 2 2 1 2 X 2 X 2 2 2 X 2 1 X 1 2 2 X X 2 2
X 2 1 X 1 1 X 2 1 X 1 2 2 X X X 1 X 1 1 X 2 X X 1 1 X 1 2 X 2 2 X 1 1 X 1 2 1 X 2 2 1 1 2 X 2 1 1 X 1 1 1 2 2 2 1 X 2 2 1 1 X 2 2 2 X 1 2 X 1 2 X 1 2 2 X X X 1 2 2 2 2 2 X 1 2 1 2 2 2 1 1 2 X 1 1 X 2
1 2 2 2 2 1 2 2 X 2 X 2 2 X 1 2 1 1 X 2 2 1 X 1 1 1 X 2 2 1 1 X X 1 X 1 1 1 2 X 2 1 X X 1 2 2 2 1 X 1 1 X X X X 2 2 X X X 2 X 2 2 2 X 2 2 X 2 1 1 X 2 1 2 X 2 1 1 1 X 2 X 1 1 2 X X 2 2 X 1 X X 2 2 2 2
1 X 2 2 1 X 2 X X 2 X X 1 2 1 1 1 X X 1 X 2 2 1 X 2 1 X 2 X X 2 X 2 2 1 2 1 X 2 2 X 1 X 1 X 2 1 2 X 1 X X 1 2 X X 2 1 1 2 1 X X 1 X X 1 1 2 2 1 1 2 2 1 2 1 1 1 2 2 1 X 2 2 X 2 2 2 1 2 2 X 1 2 X 2 X 2
1 2 2 X X 1 2 1 X X X 2 2 X 1 2 1 1 2 1 2 1 X X X 2 2 X 1 1 X X 2 X 2 1 X X 1 X 1 X 2 X 1 1 1 2 2 2 X X 1 2 X 2 2 1 2 1 1 X 2 2 X 1 2 2 X 2 X 1 2 X 2 1 1 1 X 1 2 1 X 1 2 1 1 2 X 1 2 X X X X X 1 1 X 2
X 1 2 2 1 1 X 2 X X X X 1 1 2 X X 1 2 2 X 1 1 2 X 1 X X X 2 2 1 2 2 X X 2 2 1 2 1 1 2 1 X X 1 X 2 2 2 1 X 1 1 X 1 2 2 1 1 X 2 2 1 2 X 1 X 2 X 2 2 2 2 1 1 2 X X X 2 X 1 1 X 1 X 1 X 2 X 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 X
1 X 1 1 1 X X X X X X 2 2 2 X X X X 1 1 X 1 1 X 2 X 1 1 X X X 2 X X 1 2 1 X 1 X X 2 1 X X X 1 2 2 2 2 1 X 1 2 X X 1 1 X 2 2 1 X 2 1 1 1 X 2 2 2 2 1 X 2 1 1 1 2 X 1 X 1 1 2 X 2 2 1 X 2 2 2 1 X 1 1 X 1

i***@gmail.com
2017-12-18 22:31:01 UTC
On Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 6:21:37 PM UTC-5, ***@gmail.com wrote:
There is no absolute certainty in the entire Universe. The Fundamental Formula of Gambling (FFG) proves that law beyond doubt.

So, no matter how good our statistical system is, there will always be “surprises”, or “upsets”. Our sure-fire bets will fail now and then. Either the favorites unexpectedly lose, or the underdogs shockingly win.

But we can wisely Martingale. We keep accurate records of the results in the season. For example, if a game does not comply with the odds (or lines, or predictions) I mark L for loss. I charge both teams with L. By the same token, I record W for each team in a game that was not a surprise (i.e. the two teams complied with the odds).

The results in the 2017 NFL season prove the good foundation of this system:

http://saliu.com/nfl-betting-system.html
“The NFL betting system is based on odds compliance in rapport to point spread ATS and applies the theory of gambling streaks of wins or losses.”

I know, this forum is about soccer (also called ‘football proper’ or ‘European football’ in the States). Start at the beginning of various European leagues results. Say, you bet on Barcelona, or Real, or Man City to win. How many consecutive losses (LL…) occurred? Not many. Wise martingaling will wipe out losses and lead to a winning balance.

The best sports betting software is available for downloading from this repository:

http://saliu.com/free-sports-betting.html
“The software download site is loaded with systems software for sports betting, Excel spreadsheets, football, parlays, soccer, calcio.”

The sport apps are presented in detail on the dedicated Web page:

http://saliu.com/sports-software.html
“The powerful sports bet software Bright-S is best software for serious bettors on sports, a collection of programs for winning at sports betting.”

Wish you the best of luck! Bonne chance! Mucha suerte! Boa sorte! Viel Glück! Veel geluk! Buona fortuna!

Ion Saliu (royalty-name: Parpaluck),
Founder of Sports Betting Mathematics
The Best-Ever Sport Bettor
Binder Dundat
The Best-Ever Sport Bettor
i***@gmail.com
2017-12-19 17:46:56 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
Ion Saliu (royalty-name: Parpaluck),
Founder of Sports Betting Mathematics
The Best-Ever Sport Bettor
“Is this Jesper or Futbolmetrix? Maybe Anders?”
Nyet!!! You haven’t heard of Parpaluck — REALLY???

“One of you nerdy tipping guys, who base everything on a system?”
There ain’t nothing in successful gambling without SYSTEMS. Only pathological liars and gambling addicts claim they are winners without applying any systems.

“Rely on pure luck” is also the sermon of the gambling establishment. They love mindless gamblers.

As for Parpaluck –
He published on the Internet the very first sports betting strategy based on statistics. The system was first applied to soccer pools (1X2). Then, in the year of grace 2000, a derived betting system was applied to American professional football. You may wanna read:

http://saliu.com/bbs/messages/382.html
“The first-ever sport betting strategy is based on statistics, Excel spreadsheet applied to soccer (first to Italian calcio) and NFL American football.”

http://saliu.com/bbs/messages/535.html
“Lottery and Gambling Experience: Robbed of Prize Money!”

Parpaluck
“Every human deserves a royalty name — and should boast one.”
Binder Dundat
i***@gmail.com
2017-12-19 21:33:54 UTC
Post by Binder Dundat
The latin term "Parpa" can be traced back to Roman times when Christians were thrown to the lions. Occasionally, a Christian would survive being thrown to the lions. and this was considered "parpa". The meaning loosely translated to "of random possibility". And then luck means luck, so you need to sell me more on the system.
I ain’t selling anything here. I only spread information to… lions hungry for knowledge.

Evidently, you are well educated and informed. “Parpaluck”, however, has a different meaning. It originates in the slang of the inmates in Communist Romania. “Parpalac” = a long winter coat. The military and police wore such coats in the cold season.

Parpalac is pronounced like Parpaluck. The term was not official under Communism — but wasn’t banned, either. Nowadays, parpalac entered the Romanian vocabulary. Googling on the term shows a wide range of leather parpalace, some very fancy.

And here is the symbolism of Parpaluck. Sometime in December, the inmates were receiving “parpalace” (the plural of parpalac). The long coats were worn out by the military, the low-rank troopers.

Nevertheless, the change to the winter long coats made the inmates the happiest creatures on earth. It was their most celebrated Christmas!

And thusly, Parpaluck, as a Parpalac, is meant to make people happy. In the war against the odds, people can always use a parpalac or two.

“People call me Parpaluck
Because I wish them good luck,
‘Cuz I give them software
To get lucky with fanfare.”

The score is the same as in this YouTube video:

i***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/Qbk5ZgXBZm0
i***@gmail.com
2017-12-20 17:47:35 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Binder Dundat
[...]
How ‘bout the etymology of ‘Binder Dundat’? Interesting, no doubt about it!

Binder = Bin der = Been there;
Dundat = Dun dat = Done that (“Who dat?” they say in New Orleans, the home of the Saints).

Binder Dundat = “Been there, done that”.

U bin der, in Merica? U watch Merican football (it’s on Sky Sports)? Methinks you also bet on Yankee rugby, wrongly called football in the States…

Parpaluck
“A good man is an axiomatic man; an axiomatic man is a happy man. Be axiomatic!”
Ion Saliu
2018-12-01 18:22:36 UTC
On Monday, December 18, 2017 at 5:31:04 PM UTC-5, Ion Saliu wrote:
… updating links to HTTPS…
https://saliu.com/nfl-betting-system.html
https://saliu.com/free-sports-betting.html
https://saliu.com/sports-software.html
Ion Saliu
2018-08-07 23:02:35 UTC
Up-to-the-date links always come by way of searching. The following searches lead to some of the best sport-betting resources:

• https://www.sitelevel.com/query?crid=4pah27vg&slice_title=Entire%20Site&query=Sports%20Betting%20Mathematics%2C%20Probability%2C%20Odds&page=5
• Sports Betting Mathematics, Probability, Odds.

• https://www.sitelevel.com/query?crid=4pah27vg&slice_title=Entire+Site&query=Sports+Betting+Systems%2C+Strategies
• Sports Betting Systems, Strategies.

• https://www.sitelevel.com/query?crid=4pah27vg&slice_title=Entire+Site&query=Sports+Betting+Software%2C+Programs%2C+Online+Wagering
• Sports Betting Software, Programs, Online Wagering.

• https://www.sitelevel.com/query?crid=4pah27vg&slice_title=Entire+Site&query=Sports+Betting%3A+Winning%2C+Online+Casino+Reactions
• Sports Betting: Winning, Online Casino Reactions.
Ion Saliu
2018-08-24 18:41:35 UTC
The venerable rec.sport.soccer (r.s.s.) started way back in the 1990s, soon after the Internet was opened to the civilians (the act of the Bill Clinton Administration, specifically the work of Vice President Al Gore).

There are countless threads here — I am referring to the pages saved by Google Groups. Evidently, it is impossible to keep tabs of everything written in this public forum. This is an attempt to create an index of what’s worthy in the Google group dedicated to the 'king of sports: Football / Soccer. Usually, the root URL is:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/rec.sport.soccer

I will be very selective in my writing. I am also aware that this resource will be updated timely. The index of r.s.s. is in no particular order, nor is it in alphabetical order. Many resources are the result of googling and other methods of searching.

• https://www.sitelevel.com/query?slice_title=Entire+Site&query=Sports%2C+Football%2C+Soccer&crid=4pah27vg
• https://www.google.com/search?num=50&client=pub-9063814662849589&domains=saliu.com&hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&ei=dU-AW9v4A6XVjwTqtbX4AQ&q=Sports%2C+Football%2C+Soccer%2C+Mathematics%2C+Analysis+Saliu&oq=Sports%2C+Football%2C+Soccer%2C+Mathematics%2C+Analysis+Saliu&gs_l=psy-ab.12..33i160k1.17452.20465.0.24117.6.6.0.0.0.0.201.996.0j5j1.6.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.5.795...33i21k1.0.gxadyjNVpAs
• Sports, Football, Soccer, Mathematics, Analysis.

• https://www.sitelevel.com/query?crid=4pah27vg&slice_title=Entire+Site&query=Sports+Odds%2C+Probability+Calculators
• Sports Odds, Probability Calculators.

• https://www.sitelevel.com/query?crid=4pah27vg&slice_title=Entire+Site&query=Sports+Numbers+Generators%2C+Parlays%2C+1x2
• Sports Numbers Generators, Parlays, 1x2.

• https://www.sitelevel.com/query?crid=4pah27vg&slice_title=Entire+Site&query=Prognostication%2C+Pronostici%2C+Excel+Spreadsheets
• Prognostication, Prognostics, Pronostici, Excel Spreadsheets.

Work in progress by
Ion Saliu,
Doctor in Soccermatics
Founder of Sport-Betting Science, Mathematics, Philosophy, Programming
The Best Bettor Ever
saliu.com/football.html
saliu.com/sports_betting.html
Ion Saliu
2018-09-12 19:14:12 UTC
• https://www.google.com/search?domains=saliu.com&q=Sports+Numbers+Generators%2C+Parlays%2C+1x2&sa=Search&sitesearch=&client=pub-9063814662849589&forid=1&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&cof=GALT%3A%23663300%3BGL%3A1%3BDIV%3A%23333333%3BVLC%3A663300%3BAH%3Acenter%3BBGC%3AFFCC00%3BLBGC%3A333333%3BALC%3A000000%3BLC%3A000000%3BT%3A333300%3BGFNT%3A000000%3BGIMP%3A000000%3BLH%3A50%3BLW%3A390%3BL%3A%2F%2Fsaliu.com%2FSaliuBan.gif%3BS%3A%2F%2F%3BFORID%3A1&hl=en
• https://www.google.com/search?domains=saliu.com&q=Prognostication%2C+Pronostici%2C+Excel+Spreadsheets&sa=Search&sitesearch=&client=pub-9063814662849589&forid=1&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&cof=GALT%3A%23663300%3BGL%3A1%3BDIV%3A%23333333%3BVLC%3A663300%3BAH%3Acenter%3BBGC%3AFFCC00%3BLBGC%3A333333%3BALC%3A000000%3BLC%3A000000%3BT%3A333300%3BGFNT%3A000000%3BGIMP%3A000000%3BLH%3A50%3BLW%3A390%3BL%3A%2F%2Fsaliu.com%2FSaliuBan.gif%3BS%3A%2F%2F%3BFORID%3A1&hl=en
• https://www.sitelevel.com/query?crid=4pah27vg&slice_title=Entire+Site&query=Prognostication%2C+Pronostici%2C+Excel+Spreadsheets
• Prognostication, Prognostics, Pronostici, Excel Spreadsheets.
Work in progress by
Ion Saliu,
Doctor in Soccermatics
Founder of Sport-Betting Science, Mathematics, Philosophy, Programming
The Best Bettor Ever
saliu.com/football.html
saliu.com/sports_betting.html
Artificial intelligence (aka 'neural networking') is the talk of the town in recent years. It is applied to predict or "advise of 'next' based on 'past'". A goldmine for sports betting, right? It works pretty well in lottery, after all:

• https://saliu.com/neural-networking-lottery.html
• Neural Networks, Artificial Intelligence in Lottery, Sports, Horses: Strategies, Systems, Software.

There is another method of AI that I devised and honed in order to get better prediction in sport betting, especially in selecting parlays. It is based on 'skips' (or 'misses between hits wins'). There is in-depth analyses and dedicated software:

• https://saliu.com/skip-strategy.html
• Skips Systems Software for Lottery, Gambling, Sports, Horses.

Work in progress by
Ion Saliu,
Founder of Artificial Intelligence, Neural Networking in Lottery, Gambling, Sports
Ion Saliu
2018-09-13 16:23:05 UTC
Announcement 13 Sectember 2018

Let's recognize September as the 'Sect Month'. Ultimately, all humans have always been divided into a myriad of 'sects'. comp.ai.neural-nets is a sect; a football league is a sect; a football club is a sect; a defensive line is a sect; a goalkeeper is a sect; etc. ...

Ion Saliu,
Founder of Axiomatic Intelligence (AxI)
“The unknown hides in plain sight on the path of the axiomatics.”
• https://saliu.com/Ion_Saliu.html
Real Mardin
2018-08-13 20:52:32 UTC
I have a question: how many seasons worth of results would you take into account? Particularly as the modern transfer market can leave some teams with completely different personnel to 2-3 seasons ago.

Thank you in anticipation.

RM
Ion Saliu
2018-08-14 16:05:04 UTC
Post by Real Mardin
I have a question: how many seasons worth of results would you take into account? Particularly as the modern transfer market can leave some teams with completely different personnel to 2-3 seasons ago.
Thank you in anticipation.
RM
Compared to European football, the American football (NFL particularly) is more volatile. There are changes in NFL hierarchy from one season to the next. I still go with the winners AND losers from the previous season in the first 5 weeks. I expect continuation. If that doesn’t happen in the first 5 games of the new season, I start betting on the new statistics (trends).

The European football is a lot more stable as it is founded on the concept of ‘royalty’. The Reals, Barcas, ManUniteds, Juves, ACMilans, Bayerns… will be markedly be winners season after season…

The trends for 1x2 in European football get stronger after 10 games. The beauty of soccer pools is potentially high prizes when huge upsets take place. Pay more and select 12 when big favorites play.

The U.S. Supreme Court decided last May that online sports-betting is LEGAL in the United States henceforth. My experience with offshore online-gambling outlets: They are BANDITS! They might look impeccable to an AlbIonic, for instance — but only for as long as them players do NOT win. As soon as you win, the hell breaks loose! This experience of an American, plus the review of a guy from Nevada Gambling Commission, are very illustrative:

• https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/online/30393-beware-of-the-criminal-online-casinos/
• BEWARE OF THE CRIMINAL ONLINE CASINOS!

I’ll take the much more acceptable risk of sports-betting with the New Jersey casinos and, hopefully, the Pennsylvania’s casinos.

• https://saliu.com/nfl-betting-system.html
• NFL Betting Systems: Point Spread, Odds Compliance, Gambling Streaks.
Ion Saliu
2018-08-16 16:28:56 UTC
• The reversed betting method should be applied to the national teams’ competitions: the Grand World Cup and the Grand Euro Championship.

The best system in is throwing down the money on UNDERDOGS. Just look at the last World Cup 2018 Russia. Just a huge surprise like Germany – Korea 0–2 covers all costs… and then some. Add to it Germany – Mexico, Russia – Spain, Croatia – Argentina, Belgium – Brazil…

And the bettor would have made a nice profit, even if betting on all 64 games in the World Cup 2018. But several games would have been totally ignored. For example: Tunisia – Panama, France – Denmark, Belgium – England (both matches), Iran – Morocco…

The 2016 Euro also had a huge upset (England – Iceland). Also, the 2014 Brazil World Cup had its own huge upsets…
Ion Saliu
2018-09-15 16:23:53 UTC
Free Online Sport Streams

• Discovered the Best Live Sports Sites to Watch Free Streams Online All over the World.
• Watch free live video streaming of sporting events online: football, soccer, NFL, hockey, basketball, tennis, baseball, UEFA Champions League, many sports.

• https://software.saliu.com/live-sports-streams.html

Enjoy it, kokodrilo (royalty-name for ‘big-time gambler’)!

Ion Saliu,
Founder of Axiomatic Intelligence (AxI)
“The unknown hides in plain sight on the path of the axiomatics.”
• saliu.com/gambling-lottery-lotto/prediction-science.htm
"Science of Prediction: Gambling, Lottery, Sports, Nature (Weather Forecasting)".
Ion Saliu
2018-12-01 18:20:14 UTC
On Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 6:21:37 PM UTC-5, Ion Saliu wrote:
… updating links to HTTPS…
https://forums.saliu.com/software-1x2-football-soccer-pools.html
"Sports Betting Software for 1x2 Football Soccer Pools Systems".
https://saliu.com/bbs/messages/382.html
"Sports Betting Strategy, System Based on Statistics for Calcio, American Football".
https://saliu.com/bbs/messages/522.html