U21 Euros [R]
2018-10-16 20:11:35 UTC
Qualified for next year's tournament in Italy & San Marino (group winners):

Croatia
Spain
Denmark
England
Germany
Belgium
Serbia
Romania
France

Italy qualified as hosts. Poland, Greece, Austria and Portugal to
playoff for the remaining two spots.

Denmark lost one match in this qualification, which is more than in
the 3 previous qualifications combined.
ixion martin - GdBx
2018-10-16 20:39:29 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
France
First time for 12 years !
--
Ixion
Paris sort piteusement de la Coupe d'Europe.
Pas de doute, c'est bien un club Français
Jesper Lauridsen
2018-10-19 20:08:12 UTC
Post by ixion martin - GdBx
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
France
First time for 12 years !
I believe it's my duty in this thread to mention that it'll be our 3rd
tournament in a row.
ixion martin - GdBx
2018-10-19 21:04:23 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Post by ixion martin - GdBx
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
France
First time for 12 years !
I believe it's my duty in this thread to mention that it'll
be our 3rd tournament in a row.
Congrats.
--
Ixion
En coupe d'Europe ou en sélection, quand on dit
club français qui morfle.
vedran
2018-10-16 20:59:56 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Croatia
After 15 years... usually this is just a nuisance for our young
primadonnas, but this time Olympic Games are at stake.

One of our most talented generations probably, I hope Vlasic gets some
minutes in Nations League next month, maybe we'll finally score.
Werner Pichler
2018-10-17 11:04:29 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Croatia
Spain
Denmark
England
Germany
Belgium
Serbia
Romania
France
Italy qualified as hosts. Poland, Greece, Austria and Portugal to
playoff for the remaining two spots.
We won our 'final' against Russia 3-2. Jakupović (Juve Primavera on loan to
Empoli, but 0 matches in Serie A yet) with the winner.

Don't know who I'd like for the play-offs. Poland will use their Genoa
wonderkid, I suppose?

We've never qualified for a U-21 Euro before. Two years ago we lost the play-
off against Spain on away goals, four years ago we were fifth-best runner-up.

2018-11-16 19:11:25 UTC
Poland, Greece, Austria and Portugal to playoff for the remaining two spots.
First legs:
Greece - Austria 0-1
Poland - Portugal 0-1
Werner Pichler
2018-11-20 19:38:38 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Poland, Greece, Austria and Portugal to playoff for the remaining two spots.
Greece - Austria 0-1
Poland - Portugal 0-1
Poland turned it around and won 3-1 in Portugal, all three goals within the
first 25 minutes.

Austria - Greece 1-0 after 80'. Shaky first half in which the Greeks had
several good chances to level the overall result, but a much better second
in which Adrian Grbić scored with a free-kick.

2018-11-20 19:54:24 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Poland, Greece, Austria and Portugal to playoff for the remaining two spots.
Greece - Austria 0-1
Poland - Portugal 0-1
Poland turned it around and won 3-1 in Portugal, all three goals within
the first 25 minutes.
Austria - Greece 1-0 after 80'. Shaky first half in which the Greeks had
several good chances to level the overall result, but a much better second
in which Adrian Grbić scored with a free-kick.
1-0 FT

First ever U-21 Euro qualification for us.

Now for that simple task of finishing top 4 (or 5) and qualifying for
Tokyo 2020...

2018-11-23 17:45:37 UTC
The draw:

Italy
Spain
Poland
Belgium

Germany
Denmark
Serbia
Austria

England
France
Romania
Croatia

Group winners and best runner up goes directly to the semis and the
Olympics. If England is among them, the remaining runner ups play for
an Olympic spot.
Werner Pichler
2018-11-24 10:48:29 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Italy
Spain
Poland
Belgium
Germany
Denmark
Serbia
Austria
Might be worthwhile to go to Udine or Trieste for one of these next June. It’s not far.