WC 19 Draw R
Binder Dundat
2018-12-08 17:04:24 UTC
Kanada is in pot 1, I did not know that. No draw results as of yet, just a bunch of Broads twerking on stage now.
Futbolmetrix
2018-12-08 17:52:05 UTC
Post by Binder Dundat
Kanada is in pot 1, I did not know that. No draw results as of yet, just a bunch of Broads twerking on stage now.
Pot 1:
FRA, USA. GER, ENG, CAN, AUS

Pot 2:
NED, JPN, SWE, BRA, ESP, NOR

Pot 3:
KOR, CHN, ITA, NZL, SCO, THA

Pot 4:
ARG, CHI, NGR, CAM, ZAF, JAM

Is Australia the weakest of the Pot 1 teams? For Italy to have a chance
they would need to either get points off one of the Pot 2 teams, which
all look quite strong: or hope to sneak in as a best 3rd. Unlikely.
anders t
2018-12-08 17:56:58 UTC
Post by Binder Dundat
Kanada is in pot 1, I did not know that. No draw results as of yet, just a bunch of Broads twerking on stage now.
FRA, USA. GER, ENG, CAN, AUS
NED, JPN, SWE, BRA, ESP, NOR
KOR, CHN, ITA, NZL, SCO, THA
ARG, CHI, NGR, CAM, ZAF, JAM
Is Australia the weakest of the Pot 1 teams? For Italy to have a chance
they would need to either get points off one of the Pot 2 teams, which
all look quite strong: or hope to sneak in as a best 3rd. Unlikely.
Swe and USA. Apparently the FIFTH time in a row.
--
Manchester United FC - CHAMPIONS
Latest: England '13 (20th) Europa '17, UEFA '08, World '08
Bruce Scott
2018-12-10 14:05:57 UTC
Post by anders t
Swe and USA. Apparently the FIFTH time in a row.
Oh well... is Sundhage still your trainer? She knows how to beat us...
ciao, Bruce
Futbolmetrix
2018-12-08 18:01:50 UTC
Kanada is in pot 1, I did not know that.  No draw results as of yet,
just a bunch of Broads twerking on stage now.
FRA, USA. GER, ENG, CAN, AUS
NED, JPN, SWE, BRA, ESP, NOR
KOR, CHN, ITA, NZL, SCO, THA
ARG, CHI, NGR, CAM, ZAF, JAM
Is Australia the weakest of the Pot 1 teams? For Italy to have a chance
they would need to either get points off one of the Pot 2 teams, which
all look quite strong: or hope to sneak in as a best 3rd. Unlikely.
Group A:
FRA, KOR, NOR, NGA

Group B:
GER, CHN, ESP, RSA

Group C:
AUS, ITA, BRA, JAM

Almost an ideal group for Italy.

Group D:
ENG, SCO, ARG, JPN

Tasty! Also, group of Death?

Group E:
CAN, CAM, NZL, NED
Tough group here too.

Group F:
USA, THA, CHI, SWE

Easy for the Yanks.
Binder Dundat
2018-12-08 18:17:43 UTC
Kanada is in pot 1, I did not know that.  No draw results as of yet,
just a bunch of Broads twerking on stage now.
FRA, USA. GER, ENG, CAN, AUS
NED, JPN, SWE, BRA, ESP, NOR
KOR, CHN, ITA, NZL, SCO, THA
ARG, CHI, NGR, CAM, ZAF, JAM
Is Australia the weakest of the Pot 1 teams? For Italy to have a chance
they would need to either get points off one of the Pot 2 teams, which
all look quite strong: or hope to sneak in as a best 3rd. Unlikely.
FRA, KOR, NOR, NGA
I think Korea have a good womens team, Norway was once a powerhouse and they do have the player of the year, so tough group
Post by Futbolmetrix
GER, CHN, ESP, RSA
I would say this is an easy group for Germany, but the lst time I said that was this summer.
Post by Futbolmetrix
AUS, ITA, BRA, JAM
Almost an ideal group for Italy.
I think Australia and Brazil are good in the world of Womens football.
Post by Futbolmetrix
ENG, SCO, ARG, JPN
Tasty! Also, group of Death?
Weak group in my opinion, England and Japan being clear favorites. DO the Scots even have 11 Lassies who can play football?
Post by Futbolmetrix
CAN, CAM, NZL, NED
Tough group here too.
I would think this is a good draw for Canada, though maybe New Zealand and the Dutch are better than I think. I see Canada as physical team, so this is probably a good draw.
Post by Futbolmetrix
USA, THA, CHI, SWE
Easy for the Yanks.
Sweden and China are good in Womens football, so a bit of competition for them.
Insane Ranter
2018-12-09 02:32:20 UTC
Post by Binder Dundat
Kanada is in pot 1, I did not know that.  No draw results as of yet,
just a bunch of Broads twerking on stage now.
FRA, USA. GER, ENG, CAN, AUS
NED, JPN, SWE, BRA, ESP, NOR
KOR, CHN, ITA, NZL, SCO, THA
ARG, CHI, NGR, CAM, ZAF, JAM
Is Australia the weakest of the Pot 1 teams? For Italy to have a chance
they would need to either get points off one of the Pot 2 teams, which
all look quite strong: or hope to sneak in as a best 3rd. Unlikely.
FRA, KOR, NOR, NGA
I think Korea have a good womens team, Norway was once a powerhouse and they do have the player of the year, so tough group
This is the group of death.
Post by Binder Dundat
Post by Futbolmetrix
GER, CHN, ESP, RSA
I would say this is an easy group for Germany, but the lst time I said that was this summer.
Germany and China.
Post by Binder Dundat
Post by Futbolmetrix
AUS, ITA, BRA, JAM
Almost an ideal group for Italy.
I think Australia and Brazil are good in the world of Womens football.
A horrible group for Italy. This isn't men's football. Austrailia and Brazil.
Post by Binder Dundat
Post by Futbolmetrix
ENG, SCO, ARG, JPN
Tasty! Also, group of Death?
Weak group in my opinion, England and Japan being clear favorites. DO the Scots even have 11 Lassies who can play football?
Japan then England. Weak group.
Post by Binder Dundat
Post by Futbolmetrix
CAN, CAM, NZL, NED
Tough group here too.
I would think this is a good draw for Canada, though maybe New Zealand and the Dutch are better than I think. I see Canada as physical team, so this is probably a good draw.
Canada's group easy.
This is Chile, not China... Comes down to US/Sweden in the last game.
The Doctor
2018-12-08 21:15:54 UTC
Kanada is in pot 1, I did not know that.  No draw results as of yet,
just a bunch of Broads twerking on stage now.
FRA, USA. GER, ENG, CAN, AUS
NED, JPN, SWE, BRA, ESP, NOR
KOR, CHN, ITA, NZL, SCO, THA
ARG, CHI, NGR, CAM, ZAF, JAM
Is Australia the weakest of the Pot 1 teams? For Italy to have a chance
they would need to either get points off one of the Pot 2 teams, which
all look quite strong: or hope to sneak in as a best 3rd. Unlikely.
FRA, KOR, NOR, NGA
GER, CHN, ESP, RSA
AUS, ITA, BRA, JAM
Almost an ideal group for Italy.
ENG, SCO, ARG, JPN
Tasty! Also, group of Death?
CAN, CAM, NZL, NED
Tough group here too.
Looking forward to it.
Post by Futbolmetrix
USA, THA, CHI, SWE
Easy for the Yanks.
Merry Christmas 2018 and Happy New Year 2019!!