Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 39 - Cup Semi-finals (December 2)
Add Reply
milivella
2018-11-26 00:13:28 UTC
What to do
-----------

Look at the fixtures below: do you play home or away? In any case:
remember that it's single-leg, and a draw qualifies the team with the X
on its side.

*Home*
- Before Wednesday (= before November 28, 23:59 GMT)
- Pick one team from each of the two matches, in order of preference

*Away*
- After Wednesday (or even sooner, if the home player has picked his
teams) and before Saturday December 1, 11:59 AM GMT
- Pick one of the teams not picked by your opponent (if he hasn't picked
any team, you have free choice)
- Their opponents will represent your opponent

(If the away player doesn't pick any team before his deadline, the home
player will be represented by his preferred team. If nobody picks a
team, teams are assigned randomly.)

Fixtures
--------

MH - Jesus Petry
RB Leipzig 1 -X2 Borussia Mgladbach
Girona 1X- 2 Atletico Madrid

Mark - El Kot
Ein Frankfurt 1 -X2 Wolfsburg
Alaves 1X- 2 Sevilla

Results and fixtures
--------------------

* = qualifies

Round of Sixteen
----------------

(2018.11.10-11)

Futbolmetrix gets a bye
MH *2-0 Jesper Lauridsen (Juventus 1X-2 Milan)
Werner Pichler gets a bye
Jesus Petry gets a bye
milivella gets a bye
Mark gets a bye
El Kot gets a bye
The Doctor gets a bye

Quarter-finals
--------------

(2018.11.24-25)

Futbolmetrix 0-1* MH (Strasbourg 1-X2 Nimes)
Werner Pichler 0-1* Jesus Petry (Roma 2-X1 Udinese)
milivella 1-1* Mark (Nantes 1-X2 Angers)
El Kot *0-0 The Doctor (Bologna 1X-2 Fiorentina)

Semi-finals
-----------

(2018.12.02)

MH - Jesus Petry
Mark - El Kot

Final
-----

--
Cheers
milivella
Mark
2018-11-28 13:28:43 UTC
Post by milivella
What to do
-----------
[...]
2 Sevilla
1 Eintracht Frankfurt

Just to confuse milivella
El Kot
2018-12-01 09:34:45 UTC
Post by milivella
Post by milivella
Mark - El Kot
Ein Frankfurt 1 -X2 Wolfsburg
Alaves 1X- 2 Sevilla
2 Sevilla
1 Eintracht Frankfurt
Just to confuse milivella
Thou confuseth me too.

Alaves
No, no, you can't e-mail me with the nono.
milivella
2018-12-04 00:26:44 UTC
Post by milivella
2 Sevilla
1 Eintracht Frankfurt
Just to confuse milivella
I see that we already are in the post-Maluco phase of our partnership...

--
Cheers
milivella
Jesus Petry
2018-12-01 10:59:55 UTC
So I get a free pick?

Gladbach.

Tchau!
Jesus Petry
MH
2018-12-01 12:59:51 UTC
Post by Jesus Petry
So I get a free pick?
Gladbach.
Tchau!
Jesus Petry
Sure since I missed this completely. Assumed I was away as a low seed.
milivella
2018-12-04 00:28:52 UTC
Post by Jesus Petry
So I get a free pick?
Gladbach.
Tchau!
Jesus Petry
Sure since I missed this completely. Assumed I was away as a low seed.
You got Futbolmetrix' scalp (= seed)!

--
Cheers
milivella
milivella
2018-12-04 00:32:39 UTC
MH *2-0 Jesus Petry (RB Leipzig 1-X2 Borussia Mgladbach)
Mark 1-1* El Kot (Sevilla 2-X1 Alaves)

--
Cheers
milivella