2020 UCL R16 1st Legs AM-LFC & BD-PSG
a***@hotmail.com
2020-02-18 19:44:22 UTC
It sure feels like a long time I started a match thread around here.

Will the games end 0-0 and 6-5 respectively?
Werner Pichler
2020-02-18 21:08:28 UTC
Post by a***@hotmail.com
It sure feels like a long time I started a match thread around here.
Will the games end 0-0 and 6-5 respectively?
Atléti scored with their first corner kick, 0 shots on goal for Liverpool
in the first half, Mané off at half-time because he was a whisker away from
a second yellow. Not going entirely to plan.

In the other match, Dortmund look the better team but haven't yet been
able to exploit Haaland's excellent off-the-ball movements.

Ciao,
Werner
Werner Pichler
2020-02-18 21:30:29 UTC
Post by Werner Pichler
In the other match, Dortmund look the better team but haven't yet been
able to exploit Haaland's excellent off-the-ball movements.
Simply a killer instinct in front of goal.

Ciao,
Werner
Werner Pichler
2020-02-18 21:39:05 UTC
Post by Werner Pichler
Post by Werner Pichler
In the other match, Dortmund look the better team but haven't yet been
able to exploit Haaland's excellent off-the-ball movements.
Simply a killer instinct in front of goal.
Pssst, get in while the odds for Norway winning the 2022 World Cup are still
around 1:200.

Ciao,
Werner
Futbolmetrix
2020-02-19 02:57:12 UTC
In the same playoff path as Scotland, Serbia and Norway...a piece of cake, they said. Definitely doable, they said...
MH
2020-02-19 04:05:12 UTC
Post by Werner Pichler
Post by Werner Pichler
Post by Werner Pichler
In the other match, Dortmund look the better team but haven't yet been
able to exploit Haaland's excellent off-the-ball movements.
Simply a killer instinct in front of goal.
Pssst, get in while the odds for Norway winning the 2022 World Cup are still
around 1:200.
yeah and Sørloth is scoring like crazy for Trab, and Ødegaard is
starting to fulfill some of his promise in San Sebastian.
Young Sander Berge was just Sheffield United's biggest signing... where
will this end ?
Post by Werner Pichler
Ciao,
Werner
Werner Pichler
2020-02-19 13:16:20 UTC
Post by MH
Post by Werner Pichler
Post by Werner Pichler
Post by Werner Pichler
In the other match, Dortmund look the better team but haven't yet been
able to exploit Haaland's excellent off-the-ball movements.
Simply a killer instinct in front of goal.
Pssst, get in while the odds for Norway winning the 2022 World Cup are still
around 1:200.
yeah and Sørloth is scoring like crazy for Trab, and Ødegaard is
starting to fulfill some of his promise in San Sebastian.
Young Sander Berge was just Sheffield United's biggest signing... where
will this end ?
I'm curious how long Dortmund will be able to hold onto Håland, they're not top
of the food chain either. He allegedly has a release clause but effective in
2022, but come summer some heavy hitters might decide they don't want to wait
that long.

Ciao,
Werner
Mehdi
2020-03-14 15:37:36 UTC
Post by Werner Pichler
I'm curious how long Dortmund will be able to hold onto Håland, they're not top
of the food chain either. He allegedly has a release clause but effective in
2022, but come summer some heavy hitters might decide they don't want to wait
that long.
Ciao,
Werner
Holding onto him for 2 years seems possible. He's going to cost an awful
lot of money and clubs will be hard for cash after this impending 2
month break.

a***@hotmail.com
2020-02-18 22:02:33 UTC
Post by Werner Pichler
Post by a***@hotmail.com
It sure feels like a long time I started a match thread around here.
Will the games end 0-0 and 6-5 respectively?
Atléti scored with their first corner kick, 0 shots on goal for Liverpool
in the first half, Mané off at half-time because he was a whisker away from
a second yellow. Not going entirely to plan.
And so it stays. Atleti remain the most effective bus-parkers in the world. Not that we covered ourselves in glory. In fact, we were utter shite tonight.
2-1 final for Dortmund. PSG got that away goal though, which could be big.
Jesper Lauridsen
2020-02-22 15:43:23 UTC
Post by Werner Pichler
Post by a***@hotmail.com
It sure feels like a long time I started a match thread around here.
Will the games end 0-0 and 6-5 respectively?
Atléti scored with their first corner kick, 0 shots on goal for Liverpool
in the first half, Mané off at half-time because he was a whisker away from
a second yellow. Not going entirely to plan.
This was 100% mental, IMHO. Liverpool let the atmosphere, the early
goal, and AM's shithousery get to them.