I've just realized how much foreigners like the "tiki taka" shit
Clarkoo
2010-07-23 16:00:56 UTC
Will they ever notice that tiki taka means fuck nothing in Spanish?.
Should we just let them keep making assholes of themselves and have
lots of fun at their expense?. Hell fuck yeah. And we are World
Champions to add insult to the injury. Tiki taka.
Diabolik
2010-07-23 16:20:48 UTC
Yeah that's the point..."fuck nothing" football, or useless football.
Abubakr
2010-07-23 16:47:58 UTC
Post by Diabolik
Post by Clarkoo
Will they ever notice that tiki taka means fuck nothing in Spanish?.
Yeah that's the point..."fuck nothing" football, or useless football.
besides being good enough to make a clean sweep of every title in the
game...
Lord of War
2010-07-23 17:12:48 UTC
Post by Abubakr
Post by Diabolik
Post by Clarkoo
Will they ever notice that tiki taka means fuck nothing in Spanish?.
Yeah that's the point..."fuck nothing" football, or useless football.
besides being good enough to make a clean sweep of every title in the
game...
What clean sweep??? They lost to the Swiss in the first game. Hardly a
dominate team or a worthy winner of the WC. Holland was a better team.
Spain bribed the refs and there you go.
Abubakr
2010-07-23 17:29:08 UTC
Post by Lord of War
Post by Abubakr
Post by Diabolik
Post by Clarkoo
Will they ever notice that tiki taka means fuck nothing in Spanish?.
Yeah that's the point..."fuck nothing" football, or useless football.
besides being good enough to make a clean sweep of every title in the
game...
What clean sweep???
Clean sweep as in multiple Domestic and Champions League titles, the
European Championships and the World Cup, all won in the span four
years playing 'tiki taka'.

Can't get a more emphatic affirmation of a playing style's
effectiveness than that.
Lord of War
2010-07-23 18:51:52 UTC
Post by Abubakr
Post by Lord of War
Post by Abubakr
Post by Diabolik
Post by Clarkoo
Will they ever notice that tiki taka means fuck nothing in Spanish?.
Yeah that's the point..."fuck nothing" football, or useless football.
besides being good enough to make a clean sweep of every title in the
game...
What clean sweep???
Clean sweep as in multiple Domestic and Champions League titles, the
European Championships and the World Cup, all won in the span four
years playing 'tiki taka'.
Can't get a more emphatic affirmation of a playing style's
effectiveness than that.
Ummmmm..... didn't Inter Milan win the Champions League last time
around?????? Also, with the likes of Messi and Ronaldo playing in
Spain makes those teams winning hardly a Spanish win. Kind of like
saying Italy is good this year becasue Inter won the Champions League
even though not one Italian played on that team.
Lord of War
2010-07-23 17:03:18 UTC
Post by Clarkoo
Will they ever notice that tiki taka means fuck nothing in Spanish?.
Should  we just let them keep making assholes of themselves and have
lots of fun at their expense?. Hell fuck yeah. And we are World
Champions to add insult to the injury. Tiki taka.
Ya but there are allegations that Spain was bribing refs. Your win is
in question and a growing internet e-mailing campaign to FIFA to
disclose more information is growing! I am happy to say that I was
responsible for this! You are World Champions in name only and are
certainly not worthy of that either.
Deeppe
2010-07-23 18:54:29 UTC
Post by Lord of War
Ya but there are allegations that Spain was bribing refs. Your win is
I read that you enjoy intercourse with underaged animals. Have you
looked into these allegations?

If no, why not?
Clarkoo
2010-07-23 19:37:56 UTC
Post by Lord of War
Post by Clarkoo
Will they ever notice that tiki taka means fuck nothing in Spanish?.
Should  we just let them keep making assholes of themselves and have
lots of fun at their expense?. Hell fuck yeah. And we are World
Champions to add insult to the injury. Tiki taka.
Ya but there are allegations that Spain was bribing refs. Your win is
in question and a growing internet e-mailing campaign to FIFA to
disclose more information is growing! I am happy to say that I was
responsible for this! You are World Champions in name only and are
certainly not worthy of that either.
I mean between you and me dude. Do you realize sometimes you are not
ALL there?. I would go see a doctor if I were you. Not a bad thing.
Just a piece of advice. You know shit happens and I think shit went
postal all over your face sometime in your life, Just saying.
Quincy
2010-07-24 02:43:51 UTC
Post by Clarkoo
Will they ever notice that tiki taka means fuck nothing in Spanish?.
Should  we just let them keep making assholes of themselves and have
lots of fun at their expense?. Hell fuck yeah. And we are World
Champions to add insult to the injury. Tiki taka.
Actually you have a point here. Inter Mailand fucked the tiki taka and
Germany + Mueller would have done the same.
Karamako
Quincy
2010-07-24 13:21:26 UTC
THIS adds insult :http://www.cahiersdufootball.net/images2/2010_07/iniesta_antistar.jpg