Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 40 - League (ITA2) Matchday 6 (February 2-3)
milivella
2019-01-28 01:08:32 UTC
What to do
-----------

If you don't play in Tier 2, you can also cast your vote for Lassie's pick!

Look at the fixtures below: do you play home or away?

*Home*
- Before Thursday (= before January 30, 23:59 GMT)
- Pick one team from each of the two matches, in order of preference

*Away*
- After Wednesday (or even sooner, if the home player has picked their
teams) and before Saturday February 2, 11:59 AM GMT
- Pick one of the teams not picked by your opponent - Pick one of the
teams not picked by your opponent (if they haven't picked any team, you
have free choice; if she is Lassie and there is a tie, diregard the last
vote)
- Their opponents will represent your opponent

(If the away player doesn't pick any team before his deadline, the home
player will be represented by his preferred team. If nobody picks a
team, teams are assigned randomly.)

Fixtures
--------

Tier 1

Werner Pichler - Futbolmetrix
Pescara - Brescia
Hertha v Wolfsburg

Betty Boop - milivella
Cosenza - Cittadella
Crotone - Livorno

Tier 2

El Kot - Jesus Petry
Pescara - Brescia
Hertha v Wolfsburg

Lassie - Mark
Cosenza - Cittadella
Crotone - Livorno

Tier 3

Randy Marsh - Jesper Lauridsen
Pescara - Brescia
Hertha v Wolfsburg

MH - The Doctor
Cosenza - Cittadella
Crotone - Livorno

Results, fixtures and tables
----------------------------

M in the table means matches in which you have picked: you need at least
3 each season

Matchdays:
1 = 2018.12.22-23
2 = 2019.01.05-06
3 = 2019.01.12-13
4 = 2019.01.19-20
5 = 2019.01.26-27
6 = 2019.02.02-03

Tier 1
------

Matchday 1
Futbolmetrix 2-0 Werner Pichler (Strasbourg - Nice)
milivella 0-0 Betty Boop (Livorno - Verona)

Matchday 2
Werner Pichler 2-1 milivella (Alaves - Valencia)
Betty Boop 1-1 Futbolmetrix (Atletico Madrid - Sevilla)

Matchday 3
milivella 2-0 Futbolmetrix (Athletic Bilbao - Sevilla)
Betty Boop 2-1 Werner Pichler (Burnley - Fulham)

Matchday 4
Futbolmetrix 0-3 milivella (Verona - Padova)
Werner Pichler 1-2 Betty Boop (Saint Etienne - Lyon)

Matchday 5
Futbolmetrix 1-0 Betty Boop (Strasbourg - Bordeaux)
milivella 2-2 Werner Pichler (Werder Bremen - Ein Frankfurt)

Matchday 6
Werner Pichler - Futbolmetrix (Team - Team)
Betty Boop - milivella (Team - Team)

Player M W D L 3GF GA 2GD 1P
------------------------------------
Betty Boop 4 2 2 1 5 4 +1 6
------------------------------------
milivella 5 2 2 1 8 4 +4 6
Futbolmetrix 4 2 1 2 4 6 -2 5
------------------------------------
Werner Pichler 4 1 1 3 6 9 -3 3

Tier 2
------

Matchday 1
Jesus Petry 1-1 El Kot (Palermo - Spezia)
Mark 1-1 Lassie (Montpellier - Lyon)

Matchday 2
El Kot 2-1 Mark (Alaves - Valencia)
Lassie 1-1 Jesus Petry (Cruz Azul - Puebla)

Matchday 3
Mark 1-2 Jesus Petry (Toulouse - Strasbourg)
Lassie 2-0 El Kot (Athletic Bilbao - Sevilla)

Matchday 4
Jesus Petry 1-0 Mark (Dortmund - RB Leipzig)
El Kot 0-3 Lassie (Verona - Padova)

Matchday 5
Jesus Petry 1-0 Lassie (Strasbourg - Bordeaux)
Mark 2-2 El Kot (Ein Frankfurt - Werder Bremen)

Matchday 6
El Kot - Jesus Petry (Team - Team)
Lassie - Mark (Team - Team)

Player M W D L 3GF GA 2GD 1P
---------------------------------
Jesus Petry 5 3 2 0 6 3 +3 8
---------------------------------
Lassie 4 2 2 1 7 3 +4 6
El Kot 5 1 2 2 5 9 -4 4
---------------------------------
Mark 5 0 2 3 5 8 -3 2

Tier 3
------

Matchday 1
Jesper Lauridsen 1-1 Randy Marsh (Palermo - Spezia)
The Doctor 1-1 MH (Montpellier - Lyon)

Matchday 2
Randy Marsh 1-1 The Doctor (Sevilla - Atletico Madrid)
MH 2-1 Jesper Lauridsen (Alaves - Valencia)

Matchday 3
The Doctor 1-2 Jesper Lauridsen (Fulham - Burnley)
MH 0-1 Randy Marsh (Nantes - Rennes)

Matchday 4
Jesper Lauridsen 0-3 The Doctor (Verona - Padova)
Randy Marsh 0-1 MH (RB Leipzig - Dortmund)

Matchday 5
Jesper Lauridsen 2-2 MH (Ein Frankfurt - Werder Bremen)
The Doctor 2-1 Randy Marsh (Lecce - Salernitana)

Matchday 6
Randy Marsh - Jesper Lauridsen (Team - Team)
MH - The Doctor (Team - Team)

Player M W D L 3GF GA 2GD 1P
--------------------------------------
The Doctor 4 2 2 1 8 5 +3 6
--------------------------------------
MH 5 2 2 1 6 5 +1 6
Randy Marsh 3 1 2 2 4 5 -1 4
Jesper Lauridsen 4 1 2 2 6 9 -3 4

--
Cheers
milivella
milivella
2019-01-28 09:32:36 UTC
Post by milivella
Betty Boop - milivella
Cosenza - Cittadella
Crotone - Livorno
Betty picks:
1. Crotone!
2. Cosenza

--
Cheers
milivella
Futbolmetrix
2019-01-28 13:57:59 UTC
Post by milivella
1. Crotone!
2. Cosenza
Didn't know Betty was such a Calabria homer...
milivella
2019-01-29 00:11:03 UTC
Post by milivella
Post by milivella
Betty Boop - milivella
Cosenza - Cittadella
Crotone - Livorno
1. Crotone!
2. Cosenza
It started with Livorno against Betty, it will end with Livorno against Betty.

--
Cheers
milivella
Futbolmetrix
2019-01-28 14:09:12 UTC
Post by milivella
Lassie - Mark
Cosenza - Cittadella
Crotone - Livorno
Cosenza are the Wolves, so an obvious choice for Lassie. The other match is a piscine battle between Crotone's sharks and Livorno's mullets. Lassie is generally not aggressive, but she'll go for Crotone anyway.

1. Cosenza
2. Crotone
Jesper Lauridsen
I will repeat my Foghorn argument. Livorno.
Mark
I'll go for Crotone.
milivella
2019-01-31 22:15:56 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Post by Futbolmetrix
The other match is a piscine battle between Crotone's sharks and Livorno's mullets. Lassie is generally not aggressive, but she'll go for Crotone anyway.
I will repeat my Foghorn argument. Livorno.
I'll go for Crotone.
Nice try (?!).

The votes for Lassie were:
Cosenza, Crotone
Citadella, Crotone
Citadella, Crotone
Cosenza, Livorno

So Lassie picks Crotone over Livorno, and Cittadella over Cosenza (we
have to remove the last vote). In case Mark doesn't pick, Lassie's
preference is for Crotone over Cittadella.

Summing up, Lassie picks:
1. Crotone
2. Cittadella

Your move, Mark.

--
Cheers
milivella
Mark
2019-02-01 10:37:02 UTC
Post by milivella
Post by Mark
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Post by Futbolmetrix
The other match is a piscine battle between Crotone's sharks and Livorno's mullets. Lassie is generally not aggressive, but she'll go for Crotone anyway.
I will repeat my Foghorn argument. Livorno.
I'll go for Crotone.
Nice try (?!).
I thought you were supposed to be teaching me to be evil! :-)
Post by milivella
Cosenza, Crotone
Citadella, Crotone
Citadella, Crotone
Cosenza, Livorno
Actually in all seriousness, I counted 2 votes for Crotone and 3 for Livorno (including mine). So removing the last vote (which of course is mine) still leaves it at 2 votes for each.
Post by milivella
So Lassie picks Crotone over Livorno, and Cittadella over Cosenza (we
have to remove the last vote). In case Mark doesn't pick, Lassie's
preference is for Crotone over Cittadella.
1. Crotone
2. Cittadella
How is Lassie's preferred pick decided?
Post by milivella
Your move, Mark.
I'll go for Cosenza.
milivella
2019-02-05 00:36:36 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by milivella
Post by Mark
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Post by Futbolmetrix
The other match is a piscine battle between Crotone's sharks and Livorno's mullets. Lassie is generally not aggressive, but she'll go for Crotone anyway.
I will repeat my Foghorn argument. Livorno.
I'll go for Crotone.
Nice try (?!).
I thought you were supposed to be teaching me to be evil! :-)
Patience you must have, my young padawan.
Post by Mark
Post by milivella
Cosenza, Crotone
Citadella, Crotone
Citadella, Crotone
Cosenza, Livorno
Actually in all seriousness, I counted 2 votes for Crotone and 3 for Livorno (including mine). So removing the last vote (which of course is mine) still leaves it at 2 votes for each.
Futbolmetrix voted for Crotone, then MH did it, too, then I voted for
Livorno, then Jesper voted for Livorno. So my record of the votes were
wrong (of course the one I got wrong was... mine!), but the outcome is
the same: C 2-2 L -> remove the last vote -> C 2-1 L -> Lassie picks
Crotone.

--
Cheers
milivella
MH
2019-01-28 17:35:15 UTC
Post by milivella
Tier 2
El Kot - Jesus Petry
  Pescara - Brescia
  Hertha v Wolfsburg
Lassie  -  Mark
  Cosenza - Cittadella
  Crotone - Livorno
Lassie picks
1. Citadella
2. Crotone.
milivella
milivella
2019-01-29 00:14:51 UTC
Post by milivella
Lassie - Mark
Cosenza - Cittadella
Crotone - Livorno
In my opinion Lassie should pick (1) Livorno and (2) Cittadella.
Post by milivella
Randy Marsh - Jesper Lauridsen
Pescara - Brescia
Hertha v Wolfsburg
Randy picks:
1. Brescia
2. Hertha

--
Cheers
milivella
Jesper Lauridsen
2019-01-29 21:54:36 UTC
I have to pick the Italian match. Go fish!
Mark
I vote for Livorno and Cosenza
milivella

milivella
Werner Pichler
2019-01-29 08:43:16 UTC
Post by milivella
What to do
-----------
[...]
Relegation six-pointer, eh?

1. Hertha
2. Brescia

Relegation six-pointer: fittingly, Brescia and Pescara are involved. Pescara.
El Kot
2019-01-30 18:54:59 UTC
Post by milivella
El Kot - Jesus Petry
Pescara - Brescia
Hertha v Wolfsburg
1. Pescara
2. Hertha
No, no, you can't e-mail me with the nono.
Jesus Petry
2019-01-31 00:43:41 UTC
Brescia.

Tchau!
Jesus Petry
milivella
2019-02-04 00:17:01 UTC
Best day of my life.

Please check the results (but please tell me they're right).

Tier 1
------

Werner Pichler 5-1 Futbolmetrix (Brescia - Pescara)
Betty Boop 1-1 milivella (Crotone - Livorno)

Player M W D L 3GF GA 2GD 1P
------------------------------------
milivella 6 2 3 1 9 5 +4 7
------------------------------------
Betty Boop 5 2 3 1 6 5 +1 7
Werner Pichler 5 2 1 3 11 10 +1 5
------------------------------------
Futbolmetrix 5 2 1 3 5 11 -6 5

Tier 2
------

El Kot 1-5 Jesus Petry (Pescara - Brescia)
Lassie 0-2 Mark (Cittadella - Cosenza)

Player M W D L 3GF GA 2GD 1P
---------------------------------
Jesus Petry 6 4 2 0 11 4 +7 10
---------------------------------
Lassie 5 2 2 2 7 5 +2 6
Mark 6 1 2 3 7 8 -1 4
---------------------------------
El Kot 6 1 2 3 6 14 -8 4

Tier 3
------

Randy Marsh 5-1 Jesper Lauridsen (Brescia - Pescara)
MH 1-1 The Doctor (Crotone - Livorno)

Player M W D L 3GF GA 2GD 1P
--------------------------------------
The Doctor 4 2 3 1 9 6 +3 7
--------------------------------------
MH 6 2 3 1 7 6 +1 7
Randy Marsh 4 2 2 2 9 6 +3 6
Jesper Lauridsen 5 1 2 3 7 14 -7 4

---

And here is the whole season.

Tier 1
------

milivella
Futbolmetrix
2019-02-04 14:40:54 UTC
Post by milivella
Best day of my life.
I am almost tempted to make a proposal to officially end UPT, the *WORST GAME EVER DESIGNED*, but I don't want *him* to go out saying that he went out as the last UPT champion.

Back to work, we will turn this around.
milivella
2019-02-05 00:29:46 UTC
Post by milivella
Tier 1
------
Werner Pichler 5-1 Futbolmetrix (Brescia - Pescara)
Betty Boop 1-1 milivella (Crotone - Livorno)
Player M W D L 3GF GA 2GD 1P
------------------------------------
milivella 6 2 3 1 9 5 +4 7
For the sake of impartiality, I have to check what else I won in the years:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRmDjGnsim9hg2mCEMLM4iMWBrCjtG3yN5TaetmstvBCMbhOFQmpvcU8YVroxJUp5SEPI6dtGxHxE2Z/pubhtml

- UPT: only player to win the Double*.

- Other Unsophisticated game: won the one with the best name
(Unsophisticated WC Overrated Team Spotting Contest).

- I also won a sophisticated (or at least non-unsophisticated...) game!
The "Sophisticated Clash of the Nations Prediction Contest". And while
we're talking about predictions contests, there's also one "Tight races
prediction contest" in my cabinet.

- I'm also the guy with most Malucos under his belt.

- Fantasy games: I won the epic Use-the-Scalp Confederations Cup 2013.

Add some trivia and alternate WCs, and you have arguably the Most
Successful RSSer, Ever, Of All Time.

* OK, technically season 34's Cup followed by season 35's League...

--
Cheers
milivella
MH
2019-02-05 18:48:37 UTC
Post by milivella
Post by milivella
Tier 1
------
[...]
Can the greatest RSSer, ever, of all time, please post the historical
retrospective of 40 seasons and X cups of this game, to refresh our
memories? ALong with data on numbers of consecutive seasons in each
tier and so on.
milivella
milivella
2019-02-06 13:49:38 UTC
Can the greatest RSSer, ever, of all time, please post the historical
retrospective of 40 seasons and X cups of this game, to refresh our
memories? ALong with data on numbers of consecutive seasons in each
tier and so on.
Sure!

Who played where
----------------

1111111111222222222233333333334
Player 1234567890123456789012345678901234567890
El Kot 1111112222323343434444333333444443221212
Binder Dundat....1122------------------------------------
Lleo 11122112334444444443343343--------------
Mark.............1211122221111221111111111111111222112332
Abubakr 211122232333211222222222222222111-------
Jesus Petry......2322111111221111211111121212111111122122
MH 2221111112122211122321111111111123332233
Sid..............22234333443343344-----------------------
Futbolmetrix 3232233444443333234432212344432111111111
The Doctor.......3344344444454433332122111111212211222223
Diabolik 333444443211111111122334323223344443333-
Werner Pichler...-333334443212223323333233433322234333321
Clement -4333211222223223433444322233344444-----
Mark V...........-44322333434544-------------------------
The Scrutineer -444332111-----433323344----------------
Homer Simpson....--44-443332332322211112221223-----------
milivella ----4-----555----44443444443223432111111
Betty Boop.......----443211111122112212323321122332211111
Joachim Parsch ----------4334444434444-----------------
Plac-Man.........----------544---------------------------
Agnostic ----------555---------------------------
Randy Marsh......----------555--------------------43----3
Point man -----------------------4----------4-----
Jesper Lauridsen.------------------------4444444333323333
Ramstone ------------------------4434443321------
Ned Flanders.....--------------------------443332222-----
albertovella.....-----------------------------44343------
Goaldrake ----------------------------------4-----
Lassie...........-----------------------------------33222

Longest streaks in the same tier
--------------------------------

1111111111222222222233333333334
Player 1234567890123456789012345678901234567890 Streak
Mark.............1211122221111221111111111111111222112332 16 in T1
Abubakr 211122232333211222222222222222111------- 15 in T2
MH...............2221111112122211122321111111111123332233 11 in T1
Lleo 11122112334444444443343343-------------- 9 in T4
Diabolik.........333444443211111111122334323223344443333- 9 in T1
Futbolmetrix 3232233444443333234432212344432111111111 9 in T1
Jesus Petry......2322111111221111211111121212111111122122 7 in T1
Jesper Lauridsen ------------------------4444444333323333 7 in T4

Hall Of Fame
------------

Sn Leagues League (Runner-up) Cup (Runner-up)
1 El Kot (Binder) - (-)
2 El Kot (Abubakr) - (-)
3 El Kot (Mark) - (-)
4 Mark (El Kot) - (-)
5 MH (Jesus) - (-)
6 MH (Jesus) - (-)
7 Clement (Jesus) - (-)
8 Scrutineer (MH) - (-)
9 Scrutineer (Betty) - (-)
10 Betty (Scrutineer) - (-)
11 Mark (Diabolik) - (-)
12 Diabolik (Mark) - (-)
13 Betty (Diabolik) - (-)
14 Jesus (Abubakr) - (-)
15 AUS,AUT Jesus (MH) - (-)
16 SCO,BEL Mark (Diabolik) - (-)
17 GER Diabolik (Mark) - (-)
18 ARG Jesus (Mark) - (-)
19 URU Jesus (Homer) - (-)
20 USA Homer (Jesus) - (-)
21 UKR Mark (Jesus) Werner (MH)
22 SCO Mark (Jesus) Diabolik (Betty)
23 DEN Mark (MH) Lleo (Betty)
24 SUI,RUS Mark (Doctor) Point (Jesus)
25 Mark (MH) Abubakr (Lleo)
26 GER,FRA Doctor (Mark) Ramstone (El Kot)
27 ARG MH (Doctor) Homer (Betty)
28 ENG,BRA MH (Betty) Ramstone (Doctor)
29 ENG Mark (MH) Doctor (Ned)
30 FRA,RUS Mark (Jesus) albertovella (Ramstone)
31 RUS MH (Jesus) Ramstone (Werner)
32 POR Abubakr (Jesus) El Kot (milivella)
33 FRA Jesus (Doctor) El Kot (MH)
34 Futbolmetrix (Ramstone) milivella (Randy)
35 milivella (Futbolmetrix) Mark (Doctor)
36 ENG2 Betty (milivella) Doctor (Jesus)
37 ARG Betty (Futbolmetrix) MH (Doctor)
38 ISR Futbolmetrix (Betty) Werner (Futbolmetrix)
39 ENG Betty (Futbolmetrix) MH (El Kot)
40 ITA2 milivella (Betty)

Number of League Titles
-----------------------

10 Mark
5 Betty Boop, Jesus Petry, MH
3 El Kot
2 Diabolik, Futbolmetrix, milivella, The Scrutineer
1 Abubakr, Clement, The Doctor, Homer Simpson

Number of Cup Titles
--------------------

3 Ramstone
2 The Doctor, El Kot, MH, Werner Pichler
1 Abubakr, albertovella, Diabolik, Homer Simpson, Lleo, Mark, milivella,
Point man

More to come.

--
Cheers
milivella
Werner Pichler
2019-02-07 12:07:56 UTC
Post by milivella
Post by MH
[...]
Absolutely abysmal...

milivella
2019-02-11 11:45:31 UTC
Post by milivella
Post by MH
Can the greatest RSSer, ever, of all time, please post the historical
retrospective of 40 seasons and X cups of this game, to refresh our
memories? ALong with data on numbers of consecutive seasons in each
tier and so on.
Sure!
[snip]
Post by milivella
More to come.
Mickey Mouse Hall of Fame
-------------------------

16x 8x 4x 2x 1x
Player T1 T2 T3 T4 T5 P
-----------------------------------
Mark 10 3 1 - - 188
Jesus Petry 5 8 1 - - 148
Betty Boop 5 5 3 1 - 134
MH 5 3 2 - - 112
El Kot 3 2 2 2 - 76
Futbolmetrix 2 2 5 3 - 74
The Doctor 1 4 2 1 1 59
Diabolik 2 1 3 3 - 58
milivella 2 1 1 3 - 50
The Scrutineer 2 1 2 1 - 50
Abubakr 1 3 2 - - 48
Homer Simpson 1 2 3 1 - 46
Clement 1 1 2 2 - 36
Werner Pichler - 2 4 2 - 36
Lleo - 1 1 3 - 18
Ramstone - 1 1 2 - 16
Mark V. - - 1 2 - 8
albertovella - - 1 1 - 6
Jesper Lauridsen - - 1 - - 4
Joachim Parsch - - - 2 - 4
Lassie - - 1 - - 4
Sid - - - 2 - 4
Ned Flanders - - 1 1 - 2
Point man - - - 1 - 2
Plac-Man - - - - 1 1

--
Cheers
milivella
milivella
2019-02-11 12:07:12 UTC
Post by milivella
Post by milivella
Post by MH
Can the greatest RSSer, ever, of all time, please post the historical
retrospective of 40 seasons and X cups of this game, to refresh our
memories? ALong with data on numbers of consecutive seasons in each
tier and so on.
Sure!
[snip]
Post by milivella
More to come.
Mickey Mouse Hall of Fame
-------------------------
[snip]

And, finally, the best season-wise performances, by two different criteria.

Best and worst League performances
----------------------------------

Counting wins minus losses.

3S 2T Player M W D L GF GA GD P 1W-L
3 3 Futbolmetrix 6 6 0 0 14 4 +10 18 +6
9 1 The Scrutineer 6 5 1 0 14 8 + 6 11 +5
25 3 Diabolik 6 5 1 0 16 4 +12 11 +5
17 4 El Kot 6 5 1 0 12 3 + 9 11 +5
3 1 El Kot 6 4 2 0 11 4 + 7 14 +4
17 1 Diabolik 6 4 2 0 10 6 + 4 10 +4
21 1 Mark 6 5 0 1 7 2 + 5 10 +4
23 1 Mark 6 4 2 0 10 4 + 6 10 +4
31 1 MH 6 5 0 1 13 4 +9 10 +4
32 1 Abubakr 5 5 0 1 11 3 +8 10 +4
2 2 Mark 6 5 0 1 9 4 + 5 15 +4
4 2 Jesus Petry 6 5 0 1 11 6 + 5 15 +4
5 2 Lléo 6 4 2 0 13 4 + 9 10 +4
10 2 Diabolik 6 4 2 0 11 1 +10 10 +4
25 2 Homer Simpson 6 4 2 0 10 5 +5 10 +4
40 2 Jesus Petry 6 4 2 0 11 4 +7 10 +4
1 3 Futbolmetrix 8 5 2 1 13 6 + 7 17 +4
4 3 Mark V. 6 5 0 1 17 6 +11 15 +4
9 3 Diabolik 5 4 2 0 9 3 + 6 8 +4
11 3 El Kot 5 5 0 1 19 8 +11 10 +4
22 3 Werner Pichler 6 4 2 0 15 6 + 9 10 +4
31 3 Ned Flanders 5 5 0 1 20 4 +16 10 +4
23 4 Clement 5 4 2 0 8 2 + 6 10 +4
30 4 Ramstone 5 4 2 0 15 5 +10 10 +4
31 4 albertovella 6 5 0 1 8 1 +7 10 +4
4 1 Abubakr 6 1 0 5 6 11 - 5 3 -4
13 1 Mark 6 1 0 5 6 12 - 6 2 -4
21 1 Betty Boop 6 1 0 5 4 8 - 4 2 -4
23 1 Jesus Petry 6 1 0 5 6 16 -10 2 -4
25 1 The Doctor 6 1 0 5 6 16 -10 2 -4
12 2 El Kot 5 0 2 4 9 13 - 4 2 -4
13 2 Clement 6 1 0 5 5 12 - 7 2 -4
16 2 Clement 6 0 2 4 7 14 - 7 2 -4
20 2 The Scrutineer 4 0 2 4 9 18 - 9 2 -4
21 2 Diabolik 6 1 0 5 3 9 - 6 2 -4
3 3 Diabolik 6 0 2 4 7 14 - 7 2 -4
4 3 Sid 6 1 0 5 2 15 -13 3 -4
9 3 Mark V. 6 0 2 4 4 9 - 5 2 -4
11 3 Mark V. 6 1 0 5 8 20 -12 2 -4
22 3 milivella 6 0 2 4 5 12 -7 2 -4
24 3 Lleo 3 0 2 4 7 13 -6 2 -4
9 4 The Doctor 6 1 0 5 2 10 - 8 2 -4
11 4 The Doctor 6 1 0 5 4 15 -11 2 -4
30 4 Jesper Lauridsen 5 0 2 4 2 11 -9 2 -4
33 4 albertovella 3 0 2 4 6 14 -8 2 -4
31 1 Mark 6 0 1 5 3 15 -12 1 -5
2 2 Futbolmetrix 6 0 1 5 2 9 - 7 1 -5
10 4 The Doctor 5 0 1 5 3 14 -11 1 -5
21 4 Joachim Parsch 5 0 1 5 6 14 -8 1 -5
25 2 Futbolmetrix 6 0 0 6 3 12 -9 0 -6
13 3 Joachim Parsch 6 0 0 6 3 11 - 8 0 -6
20 4 Joachim Parsch 5 0 0 6 2 11 - 9 0 -6
23 4 Joachim Parsch 3 0 0 6 3 13 -10 0 -6

Double digit goal difference in League
--------------------------------------

3S 2T Player M W D L GF GA 1GD P
31 1 Ned Flanders 5 5 0 1 20 4 +16 10
25 3 Diabolik 6 5 1 0 16 4 +12 11
4 3 Mark V. 6 5 0 1 17 6 +11 15
11 3 El Kot 5 5 0 1 19 8 +11 10
22 1 Mark 5 3 3 0 14 4 +10 9
10 2 Diabolik 6 4 2 0 11 1 +10 10
3 3 Futbolmetrix 6 6 0 0 14 4 +10 18
30 4 Ramstone 5 4 2 0 15 5 +10 10

3S 2T Player M W D L GF GA 1GD P
7 1 Lléo 6 0 3 3 4 14 -10 3
23 1 Jesus Petry 6 1 0 5 6 16 -10 2
28 1 The Doctor 6 1 0 5 6 16 -10 2
19 3 Joachim Parsch 6 1 1 4 4 14 -10 3
23 4 Joachim Parsch 3 0 0 6 3 13 -10 0
10 4 The Doctor 5 0 1 5 3 14 -11 1
11 4 The Doctor 6 1 0 5 4 15 -11 2
31 1 Mark 6 0 1 5 3 15 -12 1
11 3 Mark V. 6 1 0 5 8 20 -12 2
4 3 Sid 6 1 0 5 2 15 -13 3

--
Cheers
milivella
milivella
2019-02-11 12:19:35 UTC
While compiling these stats, three things stroke me.

1. It breaks my heart to say so, but Futbolmetrix' seasons 27 to 34 were
the stuff fairytales are made of:
27: 3rd in Tier 4
28: 2nd in Tier 4
29: wins Tier 4
30: wins Tier 3
31: wins Tier 2
32: 3rd in Tier 1
33: 3rd in Tier 1
34: wins Tier 1

2. I don't know what happened in May 2016, but Mark leaving Tier 1 after
the longest stay ever (16 seasons) with the worst T1 performance ever (0
wins, 5 losses, 3 goals for, 15 against) was quite shocking.

3. In the same season Ned had an off-the-chart performance:
Ned Flanders 1-0 Diabolik
Ramstone 0-3 Ned Flanders
milivella 1-4 Ned Flanders
Ned Flanders 7-0 milivella
Ned Flanders 4-0 Ramstone
Diabolik 3-1 Ned Flanders

--
Cheers
milivella
Mark
2019-02-05 09:28:23 UTC
Post by milivella
Best day of my life.
Please check the results (but please tell me they're right).
Tier 1
------
Werner Pichler 5-1 Futbolmetrix (Brescia - Pescara)
Betty Boop 1-1 milivella (Crotone - Livorno)
Player M W D L 3GF GA 2GD 1P
------------------------------------
milivella 6 2 3 1 9 5 +4 7
------------------------------------
Betty Boop 5 2 3 1 6 5 +1 7
Werner Pichler 5 2 1 3 11 10 +1 5
------------------------------------
Futbolmetrix 5 2 1 3 5 11 -6 5
Congratulations.
Post by milivella
Tier 2
------
El Kot 1-5 Jesus Petry (Pescara - Brescia)
Lassie 0-2 Mark (Cittadella - Cosenza)
Player M W D L 3GF GA 2GD 1P
---------------------------------
Jesus Petry 6 4 2 0 11 4 +7 10
---------------------------------
Lassie 5 2 2 2 7 5 +2 6
Mark 6 1 2 3 7 8 -1 4
---------------------------------
El Kot 6 1 2 3 6 14 -8 4
Plan A was: End bottom of Division 3 in season 38 because that's as close as we could come to finding out what it's like to get relegated to Division 4. Avoid ending bottom of Division 3, ie win promotion from Division 4, in season 39. Win promotion to Division 2 in season 40 etc.

What went wrong: We did too good a job of getting "promoted from Division 4" and ended up getting promoted to Division 2.

Plan B: Get relegated to Division 3 in season 40, so we could experience properly getting promoted from there to Division 2, rather than directly from Division 4. Win promotion to Division 2 in season 41, win promotion to Division 1 in season 42, and win the Championship in season 43.

What went wrong: The evil Milivella prevented me from cheating myself out of a win in the final match of season 40, so I haven't managed to get relegated!

I'm going to have to come up with a plan C now.
milivella
2019-03-26 00:24:04 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by milivella
Tier 2
------
[...]
It looks like you stuck to Plan B. (Either that, or it was Plan C as in
Serie C.) :P

--
Cheers
milivella