Bundesliga 29 - Revolving doors
2019-04-11 21:08:22 UTC
I have no idea what is going in the second Bundesliga anymore.
Monday HSV hosted Magdeburg and turned their halftime lead into an
overtime loss. Wednesday Köln went to last place Duisburg, the scores
went 1-0;1-1;2-1;2-4 (in 7 minutes);4-4.

Fr 12.04. 20:30
Nürnberg - Schalke
I believe Nürnberg and Schalke have some kind of fan friendship. Misery
seeks company, I guess. 1-1

Sa 13.04. 15:30
Leipzig - Wolfsburg
The canned plastics are in good shape. 3-1

Stuttgart - Leverkusen
In February scouting guru Michael Reschke was kicked out of Stuttgart
as a failure. Now they try something completely different by hiring
Sven Mislintat. 1-1

Bremen - Freiburg
After this Werder has: Bayern (A), Bayern (H), Düsseldorf (A),
Dortmund (H), Hoffenheim (A), Leipzig (H). 2-1

Hannover - Gladbach
By the end of the season, Kind will be the only one left in Hannover. 1-2

Sa 13.04. 18:30
Dortmund - Mainz
A small difference in quality and motivation. 3-0

So 14.04. 13:30
Hoffenheim - Hertha
If Belfodil can score a hattrick, then Hoff can do anything. 2-1

So 14.04. 15:30
Düsseldorf - Bayern
A score to settle from last year. 0-3

So 14.04. 18:00
Frankfurt - Augsburg
I can't keep up with all these sackings. Augsburg has fired the entire
coaching staff and replaced them with that greasy Martin Schmidt guy. 2-1
MH
3-0
Futbolmetrix
2019-04-12 13:38:34 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Fr 12.04. 20:30
Nürnberg - Schalke
1-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Sa 13.04. 15:30
Leipzig - Wolfsburg
2-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Stuttgart - Leverkusen
2-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Bremen - Freiburg
3-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Hannover - Gladbach
0-2
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Sa 13.04. 18:30
Dortmund - Mainz
3-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
So 14.04. 13:30
Hoffenheim - Hertha
1-2
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
So 14.04. 15:30
Düsseldorf - Bayern
0-4
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
So 14.04. 18:00
Frankfurt - Augsburg
2-0
Binder Dundat
2019-04-12 15:16:18 UTC
Is football still being played? Geez, dont they know it is Spring and with the warmer temps we should be getting into ice hockey! So tired of the never ending football season.
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
I have no idea what is going in the second Bundesliga anymore.
Monday HSV hosted Magdeburg and turned their halftime lead into an
overtime loss. Wednesday Köln went to last place Duisburg, the scores
went 1-0;1-1;2-1;2-4 (in 7 minutes);4-4.
Fr 12.04. 20:30
Nürnberg - Schalke
I believe Nürnberg and Schalke have some kind of fan friendship. Misery
seeks company, I guess. 1-1
It seems away picks last week worked, which would suggest it wont this week, but...
1-2
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Sa 13.04. 15:30
Leipzig - Wolfsburg
The canned plastics are in good shape. 3-1
3-2
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Stuttgart - Leverkusen
In February scouting guru Michael Reschke was kicked out of Stuttgart
as a failure. Now they try something completely different by hiring
Sven Mislintat. 1-1
Leave it up to the Pretenders to win this, though Stuttgart need the points
1-3
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Bremen - Freiburg
After this Werder has: Bayern (A), Bayern (H), Düsseldorf (A),
Dortmund (H), Hoffenheim (A), Leipzig (H). 2-1
All easy wins from my perspective. This looks the toughest game of the bunch
1-0
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Sa 13.04. 18:30
Dortmund - Mainz
A small difference in quality and motivation. 3-0
It is a small difference so it should be tight
2-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
So 14.04. 13:30
Hoffenheim - Hertha
If Belfodil can score a hattrick, then Hoff can do anything. 2-1
Hoff can make UCL
3-2
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
So 14.04. 15:30
Düsseldorf - Bayern
A score to settle from last year. 0-3
Fortuna to get a point
2-2
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
So 14.04. 18:00
Frankfurt - Augsburg
I can't keep up with all these sackings. Augsburg has fired the entire
coaching staff and replaced them with that greasy Martin Schmidt guy. 2-1
There were a bunch lately, including the Foo Fighters guy and some ex Arsenal guy and I forget who else
3-2
Werner Pichler
2019-04-12 15:25:25 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Stuttgart - Leverkusen
In February scouting guru Michael Reschke was kicked out of Stuttgart
as a failure. Now they try something completely different by hiring
Sven Mislintat. 1-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Hannover - Gladbach
By the end of the season, Kind will be the only one left in Hannover. 1-2
Marco Rose to Gladbach now confirmed. I still think he could have done
better.

0-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
So 14.04. 13:30
Hoffenheim - Hertha
If Belfodil can score a hattrick, then Hoff can do anything. 2-1
Benny sang Belfodil's praises years ago!

2-2
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
So 14.04. 18:00
Frankfurt - Augsburg
I can't keep up with all these sackings. Augsburg has fired the entire
coaching staff and replaced them with that greasy Martin Schmidt guy. 2-1
I thought Dave Grohl did OK in Mainz. Frankfurt will be knackered from
yesterday's game.

1-2

2019-04-13 14:35:30 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
If Belfodil can score a hattrick, then Hoff can do anything. 2-1
Benny sang Belfodil's praises years ago!
Belfodil looks like a store-brand Pizarro.

FT
Nürnberg - Schalke 1-1
They say Nürnberg was the better team?

HT
Leipzig - Wolfsburg 2-0
Stuttgart - Leverkusen 0-0
Werder - Freiburg 0-0
Hannover - Gladbach 0-0

Jesper 14
Futbolmetrix 11
Werner 8
MH 6
Binder 5

A pretender goal can turn this upside down.
Jesper Lauridsen
2019-04-13 15:40:13 UTC
FT
Leipzig - Wolfsburg 2-0
Should have been a lot more.

Stuttgart - Leverkusen 0-1
This make Düsseldorf safe from relegation.

Werder - Freiburg 2-1
Hannover - Gladbach 0-1
All around horrible results for Wolfsburg.

Werner 23
Jesper 22
Futbolmetrix 20
MH 19
Binder 17

After only 5 games, this round has already reached the median.½
Jesper Lauridsen
2019-04-14 15:40:19 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
After only 5 games, this round has already reached the median.
Unless Frankfurt - Augsburg ends in a 4-4 (or higher) draw, this will
be the highest scoring round.
Jesper Lauridsen
2019-04-14 18:42:28 UTC
Some Regionalliga news: Chemnitz has won promotion to the 3. Liga.
Waldhof Mannheim is set to join them with a 15 point lead and 5 games
to go.

Nürnberg - Schalke 1-1 (15)
Leipzig - Wolfsburg 2-0 (19)
Stuttgart - Leverkusen 0-1 (18)
Werder - Freiburg 2-1 (22)
Hannover - Gladbach 0-1 (27)
Dortmund - Mainz 2-1 (22)
Hoffenheim - Hertha 2-0 (12)
Düsseldorf - Bayern 1-4 (19)
Frankfurt - Augsburg 1-3 (5)

As promised, the highest scoring round of the season even if Frankfurt
did their best to spoil it. Key was that only two teams scored more
than 2 goals.

Werner 39
Jesper 34
MH 31
Futbolmetrix 29
Binder 26

Faith in Augsburg sends Werner to the top. Binder's recent good run is
stopped by just getting 6 out of 9 results right (pathetic).

Red jersey
MH 642
Jesper 635
Futbolmetrix 577
Binder 559
Werner 526

A Stuttgart goal would have seen a change at the top. But that's
Stuttgart for you.

Stage wins
Binder 8
Werner 8