Bundesliga 28 - What the Heck-ing
2019-04-04 20:23:47 UTC
Fr 05.04. 20:30
Mainz - Freiburg
One of those golden pineapple games. 2-1

Sa 06.04. 15:30
Schalke - Frankfurt
So Schalke won a game? No matter. 1-2

Leverkusen - Leipzig
You think this would be plenty of goals, but Leipzig is all about
defending this season. 1-1

Stuttgart - Nürnberg
Some say Nürnberg won last week? 1-0

Hertha - Düsseldorf
Kinda meh. 2-1

Wolfsburg - Hannover
You failed us last week, Bruno. Now redeem yourself in the Derby. 3-0

Sa 06.04. 18:30
Bayern - Dortmund
TV game here. 3-2

So 07.04. 15:30
Augsburg - Hoffenheim
Always bet on the team that didn't lose to Nürnberg. 1-2

So 07.04. 18:00
Gladbach - Bremen
BMG betting on the "old manager we don't want to use next season" effect.
2-2
MH
2019-04-04 21:47:02 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Fr 05.04. 20:30
Mainz - Freiburg
One of those golden pineapple games. 2-1
1-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Sa 06.04. 15:30
Schalke - Frankfurt
So Schalke won a game? No matter. 1-2
1-3
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Stuttgart - Nürnberg
Some say Nürnberg won last week? 1-0
2-0
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Hertha - Düsseldorf
Kinda meh. 2-1
1-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Wolfsburg - Hannover
You failed us last week, Bruno. Now redeem yourself in the Derby. 3-0
2-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Sa 06.04. 18:30
Bayern - Dortmund
TV game here. 3-2
4-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
So 07.04. 15:30
Augsburg - Hoffenheim
Always bet on the team that didn't lose to Nürnberg. 1-2
0-2
1-2
Binder Dundat
2019-04-05 01:25:28 UTC
This is der klassiker weekend, not only that, it will decide the league champion
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Fr 05.04. 20:30
Mainz - Freiburg
One of those golden pineapple games. 2-1
going with away win tactics this week.
1-2
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Stuttgart - Nürnberg
Some say Nürnberg won last week? 1-0
this game decides relegation playoff spot
1-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Hertha - Düsseldorf
Kinda meh. 2-1
1-2
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Wolfsburg - Hannover
You failed us last week, Bruno. Now redeem yourself in the Derby. 3-0
2-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Sa 06.04. 18:30
Bayern - Dortmund
TV game here. 3-2
the match of the season to decide if BVB are pretenders or not.

1-2
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
So 07.04. 15:30
Augsburg - Hoffenheim
Always bet on the team that didn't lose to Nürnberg. 1-2
1-4
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
So 07.04. 18:00
Gladbach - Bremen
BMG betting on the "old manager we don't want to use next season" effect.
2-2
Werder are the hottest team in the league and on the verge of winning the pokal
1-2
Futbolmetrix
2019-04-05 04:00:54 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Fr 05.04. 20:30
Mainz - Freiburg
2-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Sa 06.04. 15:30
Schalke - Frankfurt
1-2
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Leverkusen - Leipzig
2-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Stuttgart - Nürnberg
2-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Hertha - Düsseldorf
3-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Wolfsburg - Hannover
3-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Sa 06.04. 18:30
Bayern - Dortmund
Not exactly a "what the heck game", is it?

1-2
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
So 07.04. 15:30
Augsburg - Hoffenheim
1-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
So 07.04. 18:00
Gladbach - Bremen
2-1
Werner Pichler
2019-04-05 10:19:54 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Fr 05.04. 20:30
Mainz - Freiburg
One of those golden pineapple games. 2-1
Those can be entertaining. 2-3
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Leverkusen - Leipzig
You think this would be plenty of goals, but Leipzig is all about
defending this season. 1-1
That Rangnick DNA.
Jesse Marsch is now rumoured for the Salzburg job.

0-2
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Stuttgart - Nürnberg
Some say Nürnberg won last week? 1-0
1-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Hertha - Düsseldorf
Kinda meh. 2-1
3-2
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Wolfsburg - Hannover
You failed us last week, Bruno. Now redeem yourself in the Derby. 3-0
2-0
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Sa 06.04. 18:30
Bayern - Dortmund
TV game here. 3-2
3-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
So 07.04. 18:00
Gladbach - Bremen
BMG betting on the "old manager we don't want to use next season" effect.
2-2
Could cost them the CL. 1-1

2019-04-06 16:56:21 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Leverkusen - Leipzig
You think this would be plenty of goals, but Leipzig is all about
defending this season. 1-1
That's some Tier 1 analysis.

FT
Mainz - Freiburg 5-0
Schalke - Frankfurt 1-2
Leverkusen - Leipzig 2-4
Stuttgart - Nürnberg 1-1
Hertha - Düsseldorf 1-2
Wolfsburg - Hannover 3-1

Standings after the early Saturday games:

Binder 26
Futbolmetrix 18
Werner 17
Jesper 15
MH 11
Jesper Lauridsen
2019-04-07 18:11:50 UTC
Mainz - Freiburg 5-0 (6)
Schalke - Frankfurt 1-2 (25)
Leverkusen - Leipzig 2-4 (11)
Stuttgart - Nürnberg 1-1 (14)
Hertha - Düsseldorf 1-2 (9)
Wolfsburg - Hannover 3-1 (22)
Bayern - Dortmund 5-0 (9)
Augsburg - Hoffenheim 0-4 (19)
Gladbach - Werder 1-1 (13)

In the exciting EPL two teams are already relegated, and one team has
secured Champions' League. In the boring Bundeslige, none of that has
happened.

Binder 32
Werner 31
Jesper 26
MH 20
Futbolmetrix 19

Binder had two away win predictions that both turned out to be 5-0
home wins. But other than that, he was pretty much on the
money. Werner loses out due to faith in Schalke and Hertha.

The season average is 20.73 points, so this is a pretty good round.

Red jersey
MH 611
Jesper 601
Futbolmetrix 548