News from the van der Vaart watch
2016-07-31 12:31:26 UTC
His contract with Betis has been terminated and today he's in Herning
watching Midtjylland in company of their manager. Rumor has it that
they're negotiating a contract.

His girlfriend, handballer Estavana Polman, plays in Esbjerg so this
is plausible.
Benny
2016-07-31 14:19:51 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
His contract with Betis has been terminated and today he's in Herning
watching Midtjylland in company of their manager. Rumor has it that
they're negotiating a contract.
His girlfriend, handballer Estavana Polman, plays in Esbjerg so this
is plausible.
Didn't know he divorced his hot wife after she cheated on him with a
pilot. Poor bastard.
Sven Mischkies
2016-07-31 22:34:43 UTC
Post by Benny
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
His contract with Betis has been terminated and today he's in Herning
watching Midtjylland in company of their manager. Rumor has it that
they're negotiating a contract.
His girlfriend, handballer Estavana Polman, plays in Esbjerg so this
is plausible.
Didn't know he divorced his hot wife after she cheated on him with a
pilot. Poor bastard.
They had a bit of a public fight, he then went off with the partner of
his former team mate, Boulahrouz, (not sure if he got her pregnant as
well), but that didn't work out either.

I am not sure why he doesn't stop playing, it is obvious that he isn't
anywhere fit/strong/quick enough to compete in the modern game.

Ciao,
SM
--
91st Minute in the relegation play off:
KSC 1 - 0 HSV. HSV must score or or gets relegated.
"Yeah! Tomorrow, my friend – tomorrow!" - Marcelo Diaz
Benny
Bloody hell. What a soap opera.
Sven Mischkies
2016-08-01 08:05:06 UTC
Post by Benny
Post by Sven Mischkies
They had a bit of a public fight, he then went off with the partner of
his former team mate, Boulahrouz, (not sure if he got her pregnant as
well), but that didn't work out either.
I am not sure why he doesn't stop playing, it is obvious that he isn't
anywhere fit/strong/quick enough to compete in the modern game.
Ciao,
SM
Bloody hell. What a soap opera.
And of course, not to forget - Sahbia Bolahrouz = Sylvie vdV's best
friend (well, not anymore ;)).

Ciao,
SM
Chagney Hunt
After goOGLING Estavana Polman, it seems he had traded up.
Benny
2016-08-01 12:15:02 UTC
Generic blonde.
Werner Pichler
2016-08-01 12:44:34 UTC
Post by Benny
Post by Chagney Hunt
After goOGLING Estavana Polman, it seems he had traded up.
Generic blonde.
And Sylvie wasn't?

Benny
2016-08-01 13:41:42 UTC
Post by Benny
Post by Chagney Hunt
After goOGLING Estavana Polman, it seems he had traded up.
Generic blonde.
And Sylvie wasn't?
Of course not. This is a beautiful woman :

This is a plane Jane type you would see in every town centre, every day
of the week and not look twice at :

2016-08-01 17:02:33 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
His contract with Betis has been terminated and today he's in Herning
watching Midtjylland in company of their manager. Rumor has it that
they're negotiating a contract.
His girlfriend, handballer Estavana Polman, plays in Esbjerg so this
is plausible.
FCM manager Steinlein has shut the rumours down. VDV was just there
to "see the stadium".

The bigger news here is that Kadlec scored two goals in this match.
His first for Midtjylland I believe.
Werner Pichler
2016-08-10 16:42:54 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
His contract with Betis has been terminated and today he's in Herning
watching Midtjylland in company of their manager. Rumor has it that
they're negotiating a contract.
His girlfriend, handballer Estavana Polman, plays in Esbjerg so this
is plausible.
FCM manager Steinlein has shut the rumours down. VDV was just there
to "see the stadium".
He just signed!

"It's a good league, you can compare it a little bit with the Dutch league.
There are a few strong teams and some others who aren't that strong."
http://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/its-a-perfect-match-van-der-vaart-signs-fc-midtjylland

Jesper Lauridsen
See, RSS is still relevant with the latest news.
Sven Mischkies
2016-08-12 21:11:29 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
His contract with Betis has been terminated and today he's in Herning
watching Midtjylland in company of their manager. Rumor has it that
they're negotiating a contract.
His girlfriend, handballer Estavana Polman, plays in Esbjerg so this
is plausible.
FCM manager Steinlein has shut the rumours down. VDV was just there
to "see the stadium".
He just signed!
"It's a good league, you can compare it a little bit with the Dutch league.
There are a few strong teams and some others who aren't that strong."
It is a bit weird that FCM sign him. I thought the betting guy was
running the club after modern principles? How would vdV fit in that?

Ciao,
SM
Abubakr
2016-08-11 00:58:30 UTC
There's a van der Vaart watch?
Jesper Lauridsen
2018-11-06 18:11:24 UTC
It is with heavy heart and deep regret that we must inform you that
van der Vaart has decided to retire from football. After two
... challenging years with Midtjylland, he switched to Esbjerg in the
offseason, but couldn't make it work.