EL 2018/2019 Semifinal 2nd Leg Chelsea-Franfurt [R]
a***@hotmail.com
2019-05-09 21:25:36 UTC
A cracker of a game going on. 2-2 aggregate and we're in the second half of ET.

Chelsea have cleared twice off their goaline in ET.
a***@hotmail.com
2019-05-09 21:30:57 UTC
Tired legs now with a lot of sloppy passes. PKs here we come.
Futbolmetrix
2019-05-09 21:33:54 UTC
Post by a***@hotmail.com
Post by a***@hotmail.com
A cracker of a game going on. 2-2 aggregate and we're in the second half of ET.
Chelsea have cleared twice off their goaline in ET.
Tired legs now with a lot of sloppy passes. PKs here we come.
Told you so ;-)
(as extra times go, this has actually been quite entertaining...)
a***@hotmail.com
Yay, PKs!! So much more exciting than AGR :-))))))
Futbolmetrix
2019-05-09 21:48:58 UTC
Yes, but just as arbitrary ;-)
Jesper Lauridsen
2019-05-09 21:34:57 UTC
Post by a***@hotmail.com
A cracker of a game going on. 2-2 aggregate and we're in the second half of ET.
Chelsea have cleared twice off their goaline in ET.
If it wasn't for the away end, you would think it was a transmission
from Brompton Cementery.
anders t
2019-05-09 21:50:46 UTC
Most hilarious penalty save EVAH!
--
Manchester United FC - CHAMPIONS
Latest: England '13 (20th) Europa '17, UEFA '08, World '08
Bruce Scott
2019-05-10 12:17:40 UTC
Post by a***@hotmail.com
A cracker of a game going on. 2-2 aggregate and we're in the
second half of ET.
Chelsea have cleared twice off their goaline in ET.
This was really a great game. 1-1 both ways, phases of dominance
for both teams, really great defensive plays. David Luis 3 times in
this return match, even though he tried too hard for the offsides
trap on the goal (his mate a bit rightward in the line let him
down). Then, the penalties went exactly as against us in the 2012
Final: 1-1 the 3-1 but really only 1 up, then miss 4&5 to go out on
the last kick.

The fans sang pride to their team and were still going when much of
the Chelsea fans had left.

Deserved was by both teams though. May Chelsea bring it in the Final!
ciao, Bruce
The Doctor
2019-05-10 14:09:51 UTC
Post by Bruce Scott
Post by a***@hotmail.com
A cracker of a game going on. 2-2 aggregate and we're in the
second half of ET.
Chelsea have cleared twice off their goaline in ET.
This was really a great game. 1-1 both ways, phases of dominance
for both teams, really great defensive plays. David Luis 3 times in
this return match, even though he tried too hard for the offsides
trap on the goal (his mate a bit rightward in the line let him
down). Then, the penalties went exactly as against us in the 2012
Final: 1-1 the 3-1 but really only 1 up, then miss 4&5 to go out on
the last kick.
The fans sang pride to their team and were still going when much of
the Chelsea fans had left.
Deserved was by both teams though. May Chelsea bring it in the Final!
--
ciao, Bruce
Arsenal!! Arsenal!! Arsenal!!!!
Newfoundland on 16 May 2019, do not vote PC nor NDP!