Fantasy Scout - 2018-19 Four Champions game
milivella
2018-11-04 00:04:49 UTC
Kane and Lacazette scored. Bleah. Dybala and Richarlison scored. Hmmm.

Futbolmetrix (last update: milivella November 3)
8 Icardi
8 Kane
3 Fekir
5 Lacazette
24

milivella (last update: Futbolmetrix October 29)
1 Gabriel Jesus
4 Firmino
7 Higuain
4 Werner
16

Jesus (last update: milivella October 25)
11 Neymar
1 Fred
0 Rose
0 Taison
12

MH (last update: milivella October 25)
6 Dimitri Payet
3 Diego Costa
0 Olivier Giroud
2 Leon Goretzka
11

Jackson (last update: Futbolmetrix October 21)
1 Maximilian Philipp
7 Florian Thauvin
1 Lautaro Martinez
1 Cucho Hernandez
10

--
Cheers
milivella
Futbolmetrix
2018-11-04 00:32:13 UTC
Post by milivella
Kane and Lacazette scored. Bleah. Dybala and Richarlison scored. Hmmm.
Tsk, tsk...so little love for your own players (not surprising, I must
admit...). Two goals by Werner today, so distances remain unchanged.
Also a goal by Neymar.

Futbolmetrix (last update: milivella November 3)
8 Icardi
8 Kane
3 Fekir
5 Lacazette
24

milivella (last update: Futbolmetrix October 29)
1 Gabriel Jesus
4 Firmino
7 Higuain
6 Werner
18

Jesus (last update: milivella October 25)
12 Neymar
1 Fred
0 Rose
0 Taison
13

10
milivella
2018-11-04 12:59:37 UTC
Post by milivella
Kane and Lacazette scored. Bleah. Dybala and Richarlison scored. Hmmm.
Tsk, tsk...so little love for your own players (not surprising, I must
admit...). Two goals by Werner today, so distances remain unchanged.
Just trying to see if you were paying attention!

Anyway, I have to admit Lacazette's goal was really, really good. Unfortunately for him, Richarlison decided to up the ante...

--
Cheers
milivella
Futbolmetrix
2018-11-06 22:13:17 UTC
On 11/3/2018 8:32 PM, Futbolmetrix wrote:

Nice competition between Icardi and Kane...

Futbolmetrix (last update: Futbolmetrix November 6)
9 Icardi
10 Kane
3 Fekir
5 Lacazette
27

10
milivella
2018-11-08 00:25:03 UTC
Me (Monica) and Gabriel Jesus (dog) yesterday:

Me (Monica) and Gabriel Jesus (Chandler) today:

Also, I have Werner at 7:
https://int.soccerway.com/players/timo-werner/242778/

Futbolmetrix (last update: Futbolmetrix November 6)
9 Icardi
10 Kane
3 Fekir
5 Lacazette
27

milivella (last update: milivella November 7)
3 Gabriel Jesus
4 Firmino
7 Higuain
7 Werner
21

milivella
Futbolmetrix
2018-11-08 10:38:52 UTC
Post by milivella
http://youtu.be/kuX1n0FgThU
http://youtu.be/Jub0isnscR4
In basketball, they call free throws the "charity stripe." No definition
could be more apt for GJ's goals yesterday. He was struggling with his
confidence so much that the ref had to literally award a charity PK to
lift his spirits up...
Post by milivella
https://int.soccerway.com/players/timo-werner/242778/
Hmmm...maybe we should have decided in advance an official source for
counting goals?

Soccerway gives him one EL goal, which doesn't show up on any of
wikipedia, TransferMarkt, whoscored or UEFA's official site. Maybe they
can read into the future and have correctly predicted that Timo will
score one today?
Post by milivella
Futbolmetrix (last update: Futbolmetrix November 6)
9 Icardi
10 Kane
Fekir
5 Lacazette
27
Goal by Fekir yesterday:

9 Icardi
10 Kane
4 Fekir
5 Lacazette
28
Post by milivella
milivella (last update: milivella November 7)
3 Gabriel Jesus
4 Firmino
7 Higuain
7 Werner
21
You are going to kill poor GJ's confidence, taking a goal away from him!
He should be on 4, and your total would be 22 or 21, depending on how
you count Werner's goals.
milivella
milivella
2018-11-08 13:45:29 UTC
Post by milivella
http://youtu.be/kuX1n0FgThU
http://youtu.be/Jub0isnscR4
In basketball, they call free throws the "charity stripe." No definition
could be more apt for GJ's goals yesterday. He was struggling with his
confidence so much that the ref had to literally award a charity PK to
lift his spirits up...
A goal is a goal is a goal.
Post by Futbolmetrix
Post by milivella
https://int.soccerway.com/players/timo-werner/242778/
Hmmm...maybe we should have decided in advance an official source for
counting goals?
Soccerway gives him one EL goal, which doesn't show up on any of
wikipedia, TransferMarkt, whoscored or UEFA's official site.
OK, Werner at 6. Updated list at the end of this post.
Post by Futbolmetrix
Maybe they
can read into the future and have correctly predicted that Timo will
score one today?
This is a Football Leak I can get behind!
Post by Futbolmetrix
Post by milivella
milivella (last update: milivella November 7)
3 Gabriel Jesus
4 Firmino
7 Higuain
7 Werner
21
You are going to kill poor GJ's confidence, taking a goal away from him!
I guess I passed out at the brace.

--
Cheers
milivella
milivella
2018-11-08 13:46:54 UTC
Post by milivella
OK, Werner at 6. Updated list at the end of this post.
...or in the next one. :)

Futbolmetrix (last update: Futbolmetrix November 7)
9 Icardi
10 Kane
4 Fekir
5 Lacazette
28

milivella (last update: milivella November 7)
4 Gabriel Jesus
4 Firmino
7 Higuain
6 Werner
21

milivella
MH
2018-11-08 22:49:43 UTC
Post by milivella
Post by milivella
[...]
Olivier Giroud finally breaks his duck. Perhaps the floodgates will open
now.

Update

6 Dimitri Payet
3 Diego Costa (who seems to have fallen off the face of the planet)
2 Leon Goretzka
1 Olivier Giroud

12 total
Post by milivella
Jackson (last update: Futbolmetrix October 21)
1 Maximilian Philipp
7 Florian Thauvin
1 Lautaro Martinez
1 Cucho Hernandez
10
Thauvin with another
Post by milivella
--
Cheers
milivella
Futbolmetrix
2018-11-11 21:37:59 UTC
On 11/8/2018 8:46 AM, milivella wrote:

One more goal for Icardi this week, even if on the wrong end of a 4-1
thrashing. Too bad we don't have malus points in this game: Higuain with
a missed penalty and a red card would have been a strong contender.

I'm also adding in the mdiweek goals by Thauvin and Giround, and
Neymar's goal today.

Futbolmetrix (last update: Futbolmetrix November 11)
10 Icardi
10 Kane
4 Fekir
5 Lacazette
29

milivella (last update: Futbolmetrix November 11)
4 Gabriel Jesus
4 Firmino
7 Higuain
6 Werner
21

Jesus (last update: Futbolmetrix November 11)
13 Neymar
1 Fred
0 Rose
0 Taison
14

MH (last update: Futbolmetrix November 11)
6 Dimitri Payet
3 Diego Costa
1 Olivier Giroud
2 Leon Goretzka
12

Jackson (last update: Futbolmetrix November 11)
1 Maximilian Philipp
8 Florian Thauvin
1 Lautaro Martinez
1 Cucho Hernandez
11
milivella
2018-11-12 01:18:48 UTC
Too bad we don't have malus points in this game: Higuain with
a missed penalty and a red card would have been a strong contender.
I imagine him thinking "how can I make milivella regret picking me even
though I am the one I scored most goals among his champions?"

We have to admit the guy is quite inventive.
Thanks.
milivella
2018-11-25 00:24:10 UTC
Firmino scored against Watford! Also Kane against Chelsea...

Futbolmetrix (last update: milivella November 24)
10 Icardi
11 Kane
4 Fekir
5 Lacazette
29

milivella (last update: milivella November 24)
4 Gabriel Jesus
5 Firmino

milivella
milivella

milivella
MH
2018-11-25 21:11:20 UTC
Post by milivella
Forgot to update the totals...
[...]
Updating:

Payet 6
Costa 4 (scored vs Barca, but came off injured
Giroud 2 (scored yesterday and in last El game, he is on a roll)
Goretzka 2

Total 14. Why, oh why did I not pick T. Hazard ?
milivella
Jesus Petry
2018-11-28 12:56:49 UTC
On Sunday, November 25, 2018 at 7:11:24 PM UTC-2, MH wrote:
Futbolmetrix (last update: milivella November 24)
10 Icardi
11 Kane
 4 Fekir
 5 Lacazette
30

milivella (last update: milivella November 24)
 4 Gabriel Jesus
 5 Firmino
 7 Higuain
 6 Werner
22

Jesus (last update: Jesus November 28 morning)
13 Neymar
 1 Fred
 0 Rose
 2 Taison
16

MH (last update: MH November 27)
 6 Dimitri Payet
 4 Diego Costa
 2 Olivier Giroud
 2 Leon Goretzka
14

Jackson (last update: Futbolmetrix November 11)
 1 Maximilian Philipp
 8 Florian Thauvin
 1 Lautaro Martinez
 1 Cucho Hernandez
11

Tchau!
Jesus Petry
Jesus Petry
2018-11-29 13:43:47 UTC
On Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at 10:56:51 AM UTC-2, Jesus Petry wrote:
Futbolmetrix (last update: milivella November 24)
10 Icardi
11 Kane
 4 Fekir
 5 Lacazette
30

milivella (last update: milivella November 24)
 4 Gabriel Jesus
 5 Firmino
 7 Higuain
 6 Werner
22

Jesus (last update: Jesus November 29)
14 Neymar
 1 Fred
 0 Rose
 2 Taison
17

Jesus Petry
Futbolmetrix
2018-12-02 16:52:20 UTC
On 11/29/2018 8:43 AM, Jesus Petry wrote:

Goals by Kane and Lacazette in the North London derby.

Futbolmetrix (last update: Futbolmetrix December 2)
10 Icardi
12 Kane
4 Fekir
6 Lacazette
32

Two goals by the mediocre Timo Werner for the Mediocrities.

milivella (last update: Futbolmetrix, December 2)
 4 Gabriel Jesus
 5 Firmino
 7 Higuain
 8 Werner
24
Jesus Petry
Futbolmetrix
2018-12-02 22:10:28 UTC
Goals by Kane and Lacazette in the North London derby.
Goals by Icardi and Neymar.

Futbolmetrix (last update: Futbolmetrix December 2)
11 Icardi
12 Kane
4 Fekir
6 Lacazette
33

milivella (last update: Futbolmetrix, December 2)
4 Gabriel Jesus
5 Firmino
7 Higuain
8 Werner
24

Jesus (last update: Jesus November 29)
15 Neymar
1 Fred
0 Rose
2 Taison
18

11
Futbolmetrix
2018-12-06 04:38:47 UTC
On Sunday, December 2, 2018 at 5:10:32 PM UTC-5, Futbolmetrix wrote:

Goals by Kane, Firmino and Thauvin. Also, for the moment premierleague.com has Arsenal's second today as a Rojo own goal, even though it seems clear to me that Lacazette got the last touch. The long reach of milivella's dark arts...

Futbolmetrix (last update: Futbolmetrix December 5)
11 Icardi
13 Kane
4 Fekir
6 Lacazette
34

milivella (last update: Futbolmetrix December 5)
4 Gabriel Jesus
6 Firmino
7 Higuain
8 Werner
25

Jesus (last update: Jesus November 29)
15 Neymar
1 Fred
0 Rose
2 Taison
18

MH (last update: MH November 27)
6 Dimitri Payet
4 Diego Costa
2 Olivier Giroud
2 Leon Goretzka
14

Jackson (last update: Futbolmetrix December 5)
1 Maximilian Philipp
9 Florian Thauvin
1 Lautaro Martinez
1 Cucho Hernandez
12
milivella
2018-12-07 21:41:34 UTC
Goals by Kane, Firmino and Thauvin.
Thanks for all the updates. Unfortunately you already have it in the
bag. We should update the bet: will the final ratio be over or under 34/25?
Post by Futbolmetrix
Also, for the moment premierleague.com has Arsenal's second today as a Rojo own goal, even though it seems clear to me that Lacazette got the last touch. The long reach of milivella's dark arts...
But has Lacazette sworn on his daughter?

--
Cheers
milivella
Futbolmetrix
2018-12-08 17:44:42 UTC
Post by milivella
Post by Futbolmetrix
Goals by Kane, Firmino and Thauvin.
Thanks for all the updates. Unfortunately you already have it in the
bag. We should update the bet: will the final ratio be over or under 34/25?
Moving the goalposts, are we?
When you know you are right, you know you are right.
Jesper Lauridsen
2018-12-08 20:55:22 UTC
Post by milivella
Post by Futbolmetrix
Also, for the moment premierleague.com has Arsenal's second today as a
Rojo own goal, even though it seems clear to me that Lacazette got the
last touch. The long reach of milivella's dark arts...
But has Lacazette sworn on his daughter?
When you know you are right, you know you are right.
Well, well, well: https://streamable.com/1if66

Anyone remember the offside discussion we had about a Kane goal
against Liverpool a while back?
Futbolmetrix
2018-12-08 22:38:10 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Anyone remember the offside discussion we had about a Kane goal
against Liverpool a while back?
Outrageously bad decision, as far as I can tell. Not that surprising
when the long hand of milivella is orchestrating things.
Futbolmetrix
2018-12-13 01:49:19 UTC
Goals by Neymar, Icardi and Fekir.

Futbolmetrix (last update: Futbolmetrix December 12)
12 Icardi
13 Kane
5 Fekir
6 Lacazette
36

milivella (last update: Futbolmetrix December 5)
4 Gabriel Jesus
6 Firmino
7 Higuain
8 Werner
25

Jesus (last update: Futbolmetrix December 12)
16 Neymar
1 Fred
0 Rose
2 Taison
19

12
Futbolmetrix
2018-12-15 15:17:19 UTC
Goals by Neymar, Icardi and Fekir.
Also goals by Lacazette and Giroud in midweek, and two by GJ today.

Futbolmetrix (last update: Futbolmetrix December 15)
12 Icardi
13 Kane
5 Fekir
7 Lacazette
37

milivella (last update: Futbolmetrix December 15)
6 Gabriel Jesus
6 Firmino
7 Higuain
8 Werner
27

Jesus (last update: Futbolmetrix December 12)
16 Neymar
1 Fred
0 Rose
2 Taison
19

MH (last update: Futbolmetrix December 15)
6 Dimitri Payet
4 Diego Costa
3 Olivier Giroud
2 Leon Goretzka
15

12
Futbolmetrix
2018-12-15 19:22:02 UTC
Also goals by Lacazette and Giroud  in midweek, and two by GJ today.
Icardi.

Futbolmetrix (last update: Futbolmetrix December 15)
13 Icardi
13 Kane
5 Fekir
7 Lacazette
38

12
Futbolmetrix
2018-12-17 14:28:44 UTC
Goals by Fekir (important goal to seal Lyon's win over Monaco), and two
garbage time goals by Timo Werner to pad his stats.

[It would probably be a good idea to check all the goals, quite likely I
may have missed some]

Futbolmetrix (last update: Futbolmetrix December 17)
13 Icardi
13 Kane
6 Fekir
7 Lacazette
39

milivella (last update: Futbolmetrix December 17)
6 Gabriel Jesus
6 Firmino
7 Higuain
10 Werner
29

12
milivella
2018-12-18 00:36:36 UTC
Brace by Werner against Mainz 05! #resist

Futbolmetrix (last update: Futbolmetrix December 15)
13 Icardi
13 Kane
5 Fekir
7 Lacazette
38

milivella (last update: milivella December 17)
6 Gabriel Jesus
6 Firmino
7 Higuain
10 Werner
29

milivella
Futbolmetrix
2018-12-23 18:28:11 UTC
Post by milivella
Brace by Werner against Mainz 05! #resist
Goals by Fekir and Kane (x2) this weekend. Also Mediocre Timo Werner.

Futbolmetrix (last update: Futbolmetrix December 23)
13 Icardi
15 Kane
6 Fekir
7 Lacazette
41

milivella (last update: Futbolmetrix December 23)
6 Gabriel Jesus
6 Firmino
7 Higuain
11 Werner
30

12
milivella
2018-12-31 01:12:41 UTC
Yesterday (December 29) was milivella Four Champions day! Hattrick by
Firmino, and (after a nine match drought!) goal by Higuain.
Unfortunately, since last Futbobolmetrix' update, Kane scored a brace. I
also have Fekir at 4+3=7 on Soccerway, but I won't offend Fx by doubting
his word.

Futbolmetrix (last update: Futbolmetrix December 23)
13 Icardi
17 Kane
6 Fekir
7 Lacazette
43

milivella (last update: milivella December 30)
6 Gabriel Jesus
9 Firmino
8 Higuain
11 Werner
34

Jackson (last update: Jackson December 26)
1 Maximilian Philipp
13 Florian Thauvin
3 Lautaro Martinez
3 Cucho Hernandez
20

milivella
Futbolmetrix
2019-01-01 14:23:09 UTC
Post by milivella
Yesterday (December 29) was milivella Four Champions day! Hattrick by
Firmino, and (after a nine match drought!) goal by Higuain.
Unfortunately, since last Futbobolmetrix' update, Kane scored a brace. I
also have Fekir at 4+3=7 on Soccerway, but I won't offend Fx by doubting
his word.
Just checked all the official sites:

Icardi: 9 goals in Serie A, 4 in Europe = 13
Kane: 13 and 4 = 17
Fekir: 4 and 3 = 7
Lacazette: 6 and 1 = 7

Total 44

And for the record, left out goals:

Pogba: 7+2 = 9
Belotti: 7+0 = 7
Cutrone: 3+4 = 7
Pereyra: 6+0 = 6

(there may be others that I am forgetting...)
milivella
Futbolmetrix
2019-01-01 19:37:38 UTC
Icardi: 9 goals in Serie A, 4 in Europe = 13
Kane: 13 and 4 = 17
Fekir: 4 and 3 = 7
Lacazette: 6 and 1 = 7
Total 44
I should have waited a few hours.

Icardi 13 (9 + 4)
Kane 18 (14 + 4)
Fekir 7 ( 4 + 3)
Lacazette 8 (7 + 1)

Total: 46

In nice copy-pastable format:

Futbolmetrix (last update: Futbolmetrix January 1)
13 Icardi
18 Kane
7 Fekir
8 Lacazette
46

15
milivella
2019-01-02 00:07:28 UTC
I should have waited a few hours.
I hate you.
milivella
2019-01-04 01:47:54 UTC
Firmino. Away. Against Manchester City. (it feels like it should count
more than 1 point...)

Futbolmetrix (last update: Futbolmetrix January 1)
13 Icardi
18 Kane
7 Fekir
8 Lacazette
46

milivella (last update: milivella December 30)
6 Gabriel Jesus
10 Firmino
8 Higuain
11 Werner
35

milivella
milivella
2019-01-04 23:59:29 UTC
Fixing the date...

Futbolmetrix (last update: Futbolmetrix January 1)
13 Icardi
18 Kane
7 Fekir
8 Lacazette
46

milivella (last update: milivella January 3)
6 Gabriel Jesus
10 Firmino
8 Higuain
11 Werner
35

milivella
Futbolmetrix
2019-01-15 20:57:43 UTC
On Friday, January 4, 2019 at 6:59:35 PM UTC-5, milivella wrote:

Two goals by GJ for the Mediocrities on Monday (one of them the usual charity penalty...). In more interesting news:

http://www.espn.com/soccer/tottenham-hotspur/story/3752008/tottenham-kane-suffers-ankle-ligament-damageback-in-training-early-march

The only way one can hope to stop the Fabulous Finishers is by playing dirty...

Futbolmetrix (last update: Futbolmetrix January 1)
13 Icardi
18 Kane
7 Fekir
8 Lacazette
46

milivella (last update: Futbolmetrix January 15)
8 Gabriel Jesus
10 Firmino
8 Higuain
11 Werner
37

15
Futbolmetrix
2019-01-23 18:34:34 UTC
On Tuesday, January 15, 2019 at 3:57:46 PM UTC-5, Futbolmetrix wrote:

Goals by Lacazette and Fekir (in the derby against St. Etienne, to boot!) puts the Fabulous just two goals short of the half-century mark.

Also goals by Firmino, Neymar, Goretzka and maybe others. But I'll let you guy take care of your updates...

Futbolmetrix (last update: Futbolmetrix January 23)
13 Icardi
18 Kane
8 Fekir
9 Lacazette
48

15
Futbolmetrix
2019-01-23 18:37:26 UTC
Futbolmetrix (last update: Futbolmetrix January 23)
13 Icardi
18 Kane
8 Fekir
9 Lacazette
48
Wait, I had missed a goal by Fekir last week against Toulouse.

Futbolmetrix (last update: Futbolmetrix January 23)
13 Icardi
18 Kane
9 Fekir
9 Lacazette
49
15
Jesus Petry
2019-01-23 18:40:10 UTC
Futbolmetrix (last update: Futbolmetrix January 23)
13 Icardi
18 Kane
8 Fekir
9 Lacazette
48
milivella (last update: Futbolmetrix January 15)
8 Gabriel Jesus
10 Firmino
8 Higuain
11 Werner
37
Jackson (last update: Jackson December 26)
1 Maximilian Philipp
13 Florian Thauvin
3 Lautaro Martinez
3 Cucho Hernandez
20
Jesus (last update: Jesus January 23)
18 Neymar
1 Fred
0 Rose
2 Taison
21
Jesus Petry
Futbolmetrix
2019-02-06 22:11:40 UTC
Futbolmetrix (last update: Futbolmetrix January 23)
13 Icardi
18 Kane
8 Fekir
9 Lacazette
48
A while I hadn't posted an update, I had to go and check the sites for the exact numbers:

Icardi 13 (9L + 4C)
Kane 18 (14 + 4)
Fekir 10 (7 + 3)
Lacazette 10 (9 + 1)

Total: 51
Futbolmetrix
2019-02-13 18:51:51 UTC
Icardi 13 (9L + 4C)
Kane 18 (14 + 4)
Fekir 10 (7 + 3)
Lacazette 10 (9 + 1)
One more goal by Lacazette over the weekend:

Icardi 13 (9L + 4C)
Kane 18 (14 + 4)
Fekir 10 (7 + 3)
Lacazette 11 (10 + 1)

Total: 52
(I'll post a properly formatted version later)

In other news, Icardi has apparently refused to travel with the Inter team for their tie with Rapid Wien, and has been stripped of the captain's armband. Trouble brewing ahead.

More evil machinations by Milivella's Medicrities to stop the Fabulous ones!
MH
2019-02-14 21:53:29 UTC
Icardi 13 (9L + 4C)
Kane 18 (14 + 4)
Fekir 10 (7 + 3)
Lacazette 10 (9 + 1)
Icardi 13 (9L + 4C)
Kane 18 (14 + 4)
Fekir 10 (7 + 3)
Lacazette 11 (10 + 1)
Total: 52
(I'll post a properly formatted version later)
In other news, Icardi has apparently refused to travel with the Inter team for their tie with Rapid Wien, and has been stripped of the captain's armband. Trouble brewing ahead.
More evil machinations by Milivella's Medicrities to stop the Fabulous ones!
I will have to do a formal update at the end of the month, but goals
from Giroud and Goretzka (at least 3) have happened. Payet seems to be
injured or out of favour. Costa is back to fitness, apparently, after a
foot injury, but has competition from Morata now.
Futbolmetrix
2019-03-11 02:02:17 UTC
Icardi 13 (9L + 4C)
Kane 18 (14 + 4)
Fekir 10 (7 + 3)
Lacazette 11 (10 + 1)
Total: 52
(I'll post a properly formatted version later)
Time for an update on the Fab Four:

Icardi 13 (9L + 4C)
Kane 22 (17 + 5)
Fekir 12 (9 + 3)
Lacazette 13 (12 + 1)

Total: 60
MH
2019-03-11 19:00:08 UTC
Icardi 13 (9L + 4C)
Kane 18 (14 + 4)
Fekir 10 (7 + 3)
Lacazette 11 (10 + 1)
Total: 52
(I'll post a properly formatted version later)
Icardi 13 (9L + 4C)
Kane 22 (17 + 5)
Fekir 12 (9 + 3)
Lacazette 13 (12 + 1)
Total: 60
I am at

Giroud 7 goals
Payet 6 goals
Goretzka 6 goals
Diego Costa 4 goals

For a miserable total of 23.
MH
2019-03-14 20:47:19 UTC
Icardi    13 (9L + 4C)
Kane      18 (14 + 4)
Fekir     10 (7  + 3)
Lacazette 11 (10  + 1)
Total: 52
(I'll post a properly formatted version later)
Icardi    13 (9L + 4C)
Kane      22 (17 + 5)
Fekir     12 (9  + 3)
Lacazette 13 (12  + 1)
Total: 60
I am at
Giroud 7 goals
Payet  6 goals
Goretzka  6 goals
Diego Costa  4 goals
For a miserable total of 23.
Another 3 for Giroud today.

Giroud 10
Payet 6 (but has not been starting for a while
Goretzka 6
Diego Costa 4 (injured again ?)
Jesus Petry
2019-02-14 22:27:49 UTC
3 now for Taison, 22 total.

Tchau!
Jesus Petry
milivella
2019-02-28 00:19:52 UTC
I'll resume updating soon, but right now I want to tell just this:
1. Be hopelessly behind Futbolmetrix since the beginning of the season.
2.

3. Icardi out of Inter's squad.

--
Cheers
milivella
Futbolmetrix
2018-11-08 15:27:40 UTC
Shall we say uefa.com and the official sites of each league?
milivella
2018-11-08 18:45:02 UTC
Hmmm...maybe we should have decided in advance an official source for
counting goals?
Shall we say uefa.com and the official sites of each league?
OK. In case of any contention, we'll use the official sites of the competition.

--
Cheers
milivella
Jesper Lauridsen
2018-11-08 20:47:07 UTC
Post by milivella
https://int.soccerway.com/players/timo-werner/242778/
Hmmm...maybe we should have decided in advance an official source for
counting goals?
Soccerway gives him one EL goal, which doesn't show up on any of
wikipedia, TransferMarkt, whoscored or UEFA's official site. Maybe they
can read into the future and have correctly predicted that Timo will
score one today?
That would be some trick, considering he hasn't even made the trip
with the (b-) team to Glasgow. He has yet to play in the group stage.

Werner has two cup goals, though. But I guess they don't count?
milivella
2018-11-08 21:02:44 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Post by Futbolmetrix
Post by milivella
https://int.soccerway.com/players/timo-werner/242778/
Hmmm...maybe we should have decided in advance an official source for
counting goals?
Soccerway gives him one EL goal, which doesn't show up on any of
wikipedia, TransferMarkt, whoscored or UEFA's official site. Maybe they
can read into the future and have correctly predicted that Timo will
score one today?
That would be some trick, considering he hasn't even made the trip
with the (b-) team to Glasgow. He has yet to play in the group stage.
Never underestimate the preternatural powers of mvFSFCFC (nor our competition-fix budget).
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Werner has two cup goals, though. But I guess they don't count?
You're right. Only goals in national leagues and European cups count.

--
Cheers
milivella
j***@gmail.com