Fantasy Scout - 2018-19 Four Champions game
Add Reply
milivella
2018-11-04 00:04:49 UTC
Kane and Lacazette scored. Bleah. Dybala and Richarlison scored. Hmmm.

Futbolmetrix (last update: milivella November 3)
8 Icardi
8 Kane
3 Fekir
5 Lacazette
24

milivella (last update: Futbolmetrix October 29)
1 Gabriel Jesus
4 Firmino
7 Higuain
4 Werner
16

Jesus (last update: milivella October 25)
11 Neymar
1 Fred
0 Rose
0 Taison
12

MH (last update: milivella October 25)
6 Dimitri Payet
3 Diego Costa
0 Olivier Giroud
2 Leon Goretzka
11

Jackson (last update: Futbolmetrix October 21)
1 Maximilian Philipp
7 Florian Thauvin
1 Lautaro Martinez
1 Cucho Hernandez
10

--
Cheers
milivella
Futbolmetrix
2018-11-04 00:32:13 UTC
Post by milivella
Kane and Lacazette scored. Bleah. Dybala and Richarlison scored. Hmmm.
Tsk, tsk...so little love for your own players (not surprising, I must
admit...). Two goals by Werner today, so distances remain unchanged.
Also a goal by Neymar.

Futbolmetrix (last update: milivella November 3)
8 Icardi
8 Kane
3 Fekir
5 Lacazette
24

milivella (last update: Futbolmetrix October 29)
1 Gabriel Jesus
4 Firmino
7 Higuain
6 Werner
18

Jesus (last update: milivella October 25)
12 Neymar
1 Fred
0 Rose
0 Taison
13

10
milivella
2018-11-04 12:59:37 UTC
Post by milivella
Kane and Lacazette scored. Bleah. Dybala and Richarlison scored. Hmmm.
Tsk, tsk...so little love for your own players (not surprising, I must
admit...). Two goals by Werner today, so distances remain unchanged.
Just trying to see if you were paying attention!

Anyway, I have to admit Lacazette's goal was really, really good. Unfortunately for him, Richarlison decided to up the ante...

--
Cheers
milivella
Futbolmetrix
2018-11-06 22:13:17 UTC
On 11/3/2018 8:32 PM, Futbolmetrix wrote:

Nice competition between Icardi and Kane...

Futbolmetrix (last update: Futbolmetrix November 6)
9 Icardi
10 Kane
3 Fekir
5 Lacazette
27

10
milivella
2018-11-08 00:25:03 UTC
Me (Monica) and Gabriel Jesus (dog) yesterday:

Me (Monica) and Gabriel Jesus (Chandler) today:

Also, I have Werner at 7:
https://int.soccerway.com/players/timo-werner/242778/

Futbolmetrix (last update: Futbolmetrix November 6)
9 Icardi
10 Kane
3 Fekir
5 Lacazette
27

milivella (last update: milivella November 7)
3 Gabriel Jesus
4 Firmino
7 Higuain
7 Werner
21

milivella
Futbolmetrix
2018-11-08 10:38:52 UTC
Post by milivella
http://youtu.be/kuX1n0FgThU
http://youtu.be/Jub0isnscR4
In basketball, they call free throws the "charity stripe." No definition
could be more apt for GJ's goals yesterday. He was struggling with his
confidence so much that the ref had to literally award a charity PK to
lift his spirits up...
Post by milivella
https://int.soccerway.com/players/timo-werner/242778/
Hmmm...maybe we should have decided in advance an official source for
counting goals?

Soccerway gives him one EL goal, which doesn't show up on any of
wikipedia, TransferMarkt, whoscored or UEFA's official site. Maybe they
can read into the future and have correctly predicted that Timo will
score one today?
Post by milivella
Futbolmetrix (last update: Futbolmetrix November 6)
9 Icardi
10 Kane
Fekir
5 Lacazette
27
Goal by Fekir yesterday:

9 Icardi
10 Kane
4 Fekir
5 Lacazette
28
Post by milivella
milivella (last update: milivella November 7)
3 Gabriel Jesus
4 Firmino
7 Higuain
7 Werner
21
You are going to kill poor GJ's confidence, taking a goal away from him!
He should be on 4, and your total would be 22 or 21, depending on how
you count Werner's goals.
milivella
milivella
2018-11-08 13:45:29 UTC
Post by milivella
http://youtu.be/kuX1n0FgThU
http://youtu.be/Jub0isnscR4
In basketball, they call free throws the "charity stripe." No definition
could be more apt for GJ's goals yesterday. He was struggling with his
confidence so much that the ref had to literally award a charity PK to
lift his spirits up...
A goal is a goal is a goal.
Post by Futbolmetrix
Post by milivella
https://int.soccerway.com/players/timo-werner/242778/
Hmmm...maybe we should have decided in advance an official source for
counting goals?
Soccerway gives him one EL goal, which doesn't show up on any of
wikipedia, TransferMarkt, whoscored or UEFA's official site.
OK, Werner at 6. Updated list at the end of this post.
Post by Futbolmetrix
Maybe they
can read into the future and have correctly predicted that Timo will
score one today?
This is a Football Leak I can get behind!
Post by Futbolmetrix
Post by milivella
milivella (last update: milivella November 7)
3 Gabriel Jesus
4 Firmino
7 Higuain
7 Werner
21
You are going to kill poor GJ's confidence, taking a goal away from him!
I guess I passed out at the brace.

--
Cheers
milivella
milivella
2018-11-08 13:46:54 UTC
Post by milivella
OK, Werner at 6. Updated list at the end of this post.
...or in the next one. :)

Futbolmetrix (last update: Futbolmetrix November 7)
9 Icardi
10 Kane
4 Fekir
5 Lacazette
28

milivella (last update: milivella November 7)
4 Gabriel Jesus
4 Firmino
7 Higuain
6 Werner
21

milivella
MH
2018-11-08 22:49:43 UTC
Post by milivella
Post by milivella
[...]
Olivier Giroud finally breaks his duck. Perhaps the floodgates will open
now.

Update

6 Dimitri Payet
3 Diego Costa (who seems to have fallen off the face of the planet)
2 Leon Goretzka
1 Olivier Giroud

12 total
Post by milivella
Jackson (last update: Futbolmetrix October 21)
1 Maximilian Philipp
7 Florian Thauvin
1 Lautaro Martinez
1 Cucho Hernandez
10
Thauvin with another
Post by milivella
--
Cheers
milivella
Futbolmetrix
2018-11-11 21:37:59 UTC
On 11/8/2018 8:46 AM, milivella wrote:

One more goal for Icardi this week, even if on the wrong end of a 4-1
thrashing. Too bad we don't have malus points in this game: Higuain with
a missed penalty and a red card would have been a strong contender.

I'm also adding in the mdiweek goals by Thauvin and Giround, and
Neymar's goal today.

Futbolmetrix (last update: Futbolmetrix November 11)
10 Icardi
10 Kane
4 Fekir
5 Lacazette
29

milivella (last update: Futbolmetrix November 11)
4 Gabriel Jesus
4 Firmino
7 Higuain
6 Werner
21

Jesus (last update: Futbolmetrix November 11)
13 Neymar
1 Fred
0 Rose
0 Taison
14

MH (last update: Futbolmetrix November 11)
6 Dimitri Payet
3 Diego Costa
1 Olivier Giroud
2 Leon Goretzka
12

Jackson (last update: Futbolmetrix November 11)
1 Maximilian Philipp
8 Florian Thauvin
1 Lautaro Martinez
1 Cucho Hernandez
11
milivella
2018-11-12 01:18:48 UTC
Too bad we don't have malus points in this game: Higuain with
a missed penalty and a red card would have been a strong contender.
I imagine him thinking "how can I make milivella regret picking me even
though I am the one I scored most goals among his champions?"

We have to admit the guy is quite inventive.
Post by Futbolmetrix
I'm also adding in the mdiweek goals by Thauvin and Giround, and
Neymar's goal today.
Thanks.

Futbolmetrix
2018-11-08 15:27:40 UTC
Shall we say uefa.com and the official sites of each league?
milivella
2018-11-08 18:45:02 UTC
Hmmm...maybe we should have decided in advance an official source for
counting goals?
Shall we say uefa.com and the official sites of each league?
OK. In case of any contention, we'll use the official sites of the competition.

--
Cheers
milivella
Jesper Lauridsen
2018-11-08 20:47:07 UTC
Post by milivella
https://int.soccerway.com/players/timo-werner/242778/
Hmmm...maybe we should have decided in advance an official source for
counting goals?
Soccerway gives him one EL goal, which doesn't show up on any of
wikipedia, TransferMarkt, whoscored or UEFA's official site. Maybe they
can read into the future and have correctly predicted that Timo will
score one today?
That would be some trick, considering he hasn't even made the trip
with the (b-) team to Glasgow. He has yet to play in the group stage.

Werner has two cup goals, though. But I guess they don't count?
milivella
2018-11-08 21:02:44 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Post by Futbolmetrix
Post by milivella
https://int.soccerway.com/players/timo-werner/242778/
Hmmm...maybe we should have decided in advance an official source for
counting goals?
Soccerway gives him one EL goal, which doesn't show up on any of
wikipedia, TransferMarkt, whoscored or UEFA's official site. Maybe they
can read into the future and have correctly predicted that Timo will
score one today?
That would be some trick, considering he hasn't even made the trip
with the (b-) team to Glasgow. He has yet to play in the group stage.
Never underestimate the preternatural powers of mvFSFCFC (nor our competition-fix budget).
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Werner has two cup goals, though. But I guess they don't count?
You're right. Only goals in national leagues and European cups count.

--
Cheers
milivella