UEFA Europa Conference
The Doctor
2024-05-21 21:07:15 UTC
Remind me who is contending for the title?
--
Member - Liberal International This is ***@nk.ca Ici ***@nk.ca
Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism ;
jlauridsen
2024-05-22 08:11:48 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Remind me who is contending for the title?
That's Olympiakos and Fiorentina. But the final tonight is the Europa
League between Leverkusen and Atalanta.
The Doctor
2024-05-22 15:33:23 UTC
Post by jlauridsen
Post by The Doctor
Remind me who is contending for the title?
That's Olympiakos and Fiorentina. But the final tonight is the Europa
League between Leverkusen and Atalanta.
Europa League is tonight.
Binder Dundat
2024-05-29 23:40:08 UTC
Post by jlauridsen
Post by The Doctor
Remind me who is contending for the title?
That's Olympiakos and Fiorentina. But the final tonight is the Europa
League between Leverkusen and Atalanta.
Well they did it! A Greek team finally won a EURO cup. Does that Mean
Greece will win the Euro this summer? No way could Greece win a Euro
Championship! I guess especially since they are not even qualified.

A 1-0 win in extra time, From what I saw of the game, Fiorentina seemed
to have all the scoring chances.