Nice Goal !
2018-11-25 21:14:48 UTC
http://www.sportbible.com/football/take-a-bow-goals-reactions-alan-hutton-just-became-lionel-messi-against-birmingham-city-20181125

Though the "Alan Hutton of all people" is a bit unkind. Yes, I know he
has not scored a lot of goals, but he was known from an early age, eg.
at Rangers, for storming runs forward and offensive contribution (also
did well for Scotland on occasion). The knock against him was always
his defending, which is why he did not stay long at Spurs, and why Villa
kept trying to dump him.

I never knew he had any kind of left foot.
Real Mardin
2018-11-25 22:44:14 UTC
http://www.sportbible.com/football/take-a-bow-goals-reactions-alan-hutton-just-became-lionel-messi-against-birmingham-city-20181125
Though the "Alan Hutton of all people" is a bit unkind. Yes, I know he
has not scored a lot of goals, but he was known from an early age, eg.
at Rangers, for storming runs forward and offensive contribution (also
did well for Scotland on occasion). The knock against him was always
his defending, which is why he did not stay long at Spurs, and why Villa
kept trying to dump him.
I never knew he had any kind of left foot.
Hah! I remember when he was an exciting prospect at Rangers, pleased he's etched himself in Villa folklore with that wonderful goal.

RM