Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 39 - Cup Final (December 8)
milivella
2018-12-04 00:46:51 UTC
DIFFERENT DEADLINES THIS WEEK

What to do
-----------

Remember that it's single-leg, and a draw qualifies the team with the X
on its side.

*MH*
- Before December 6, 11:59 AM GMT
- Pick one team from each of the two matches, in order of preference

*El Kot*
- After Wednesday (or even sooner, if the home player has picked his
teams) and before Saturday December 8, 11:59 AM GMT
- Pick one of the teams not picked by your opponent (if he hasn't picked
any team, you have free choice)
- Their opponents will represent your opponent

(If the away player doesn't pick any team before his deadline, the home
player will be represented by his preferred team. If nobody picks a
team, teams are assigned randomly.)

Fixtures
--------

MH - El Kot
Chelsea 1X- 2 Man City
Leicester City 1X- 2 Tottenham

Results and fixtures
--------------------

* = qualifies

Round of Sixteen
----------------

(2018.11.10-11)

Futbolmetrix gets a bye
MH *2-0 Jesper Lauridsen (Juventus 1X-2 Milan)
Werner Pichler gets a bye
Jesus Petry gets a bye
milivella gets a bye
Mark gets a bye
El Kot gets a bye
The Doctor gets a bye

Quarter-finals
--------------

(2018.11.24-25)

Futbolmetrix 0-1* MH (Strasbourg 1-X2 Nimes)
Werner Pichler 0-1* Jesus Petry (Roma 2-X1 Udinese)
milivella 1-1* Mark (Nantes 1-X2 Angers)
El Kot *0-0 The Doctor (Bologna 1X-2 Fiorentina)

Semi-finals
-----------

(2018.12.02)

MH *2-0 Jesus Petry (RB Leipzig 1-X2 Borussia Mgladbach)
Mark 1-1* El Kot (Sevilla 2-X1 Alaves)

Final
-----

(2018.12.08)

MH - El Kot

--
Cheers
milivella
MH
2018-12-07 18:55:12 UTC
Post by milivella
Fixtures
--------
MH - El Kot
         Chelsea 1X- 2 Man City
  Leicester City 1X- 2 Tottenham
Drat, missed another deadline. I guess Elko gets to pick.

For the record I would have gone with

1. Leicester
2. Chelsea
El Kot
2018-12-08 11:57:27 UTC
Post by milivella
Fixtures
--------
MH - El Kot
Chelsea 1X- 2 Man City
Leicester City 1X- 2 Tottenham
Drat, missed another deadline. I guess Elko gets to pick.
For the record I would have gone with
1. Leicester
2. Chelsea
Just as well. I would have picked anyway:
Man City
No, no, you can't e-mail me with the nono.
MH
2018-12-11 17:14:47 UTC
Post by milivella
Post by MH
Post by milivella
Fixtures
--------
MH - El Kot
          Chelsea 1X- 2 Man City
   Leicester City 1X- 2 Tottenham
Drat, missed another deadline. I guess Elko gets to pick.
For the record I would have gone with
1. Leicester
2. Chelsea
Man City
As far as I can tell, you beat the deadline by 2 minutes, so Man City
was a legitimate pick. Which means I won the cup, I guess. Is that
right, noble Gamemaster ?