Use the NT 2018 - Match Day 5
2018-11-26 14:58:22 UTC
We are getting into the final stretch. Remember that all Match Day 6 points are doubled, so theoretically everything is still wide open.

Current standings:

TotGoals TotPoints
Gauchos 21 43
Aliquids 17 37.5
Bungs 13 32.5
Lazies 14 27
Brothers 14 26
Armata 7 14.5
Windmills 6 11.5
Tauras 5 9

Default lineups the ones that finished MD4:

Bungs
DF: Trippier, Stones, Walker
MF: Lallana, Milner, Sancho, Sterling, Loftus-Cheek, Lingard
FW: Kane ©, Sturridge, Welbeck

Armata
DF: Bonucci, Chiellini, Romagnoli
MF: Marchisio, Lo. Pellegrini, Florenzi, Parolo
FW: Immobile (c), Insigne, El Shaarawy , Cutrone, Politano

Lazies
DF: Varane, Umtiti, Mendy
MF: Pogba, Rabiot, Payet, Lemar
FW: Mbappe © , Griezmann, Fekir, Thauvin, Ben Yedder

Aliquids
DF Salif Sane, Asamoah, Idowu
MF Sadio Mane, Haidara, Mahrez, Brahimi
FW: Salah (c), Iwobi, B. Traore, Marega, Belfodil

Brothers
DF: Ivanovic, Kolarov, Vida
MF: Pjanic, Rakitic, Vlasic, Hajrovic
FW: Dzeko (c), Jovic, Mandzukic, Kramaric, Kalinic

Gauchos
DF: Tagliafico, Rojo, Mercado
MF: Lo Celso, Salvio, Pastore, Di Maria
FW: Alario, Dybala (c), Icardi, Aguero, Driussi

Tauras
DF: Juan Jesus, Alex Sandro, Rafinha, Miranda, Filipe Luis
MF: Fred, Otavio, Taison, Fernandinho, Arthur
FW: Douglas Costa, Firmino ©

Windmills
DF De Vrij, Van Dijk, Alderweireld
MF Hazard, Chadli, Tielemans, Nainggolan
F: Promes, De Jong, Depay (C), Mertens, Babel
Werner Pichler
2018-11-26 15:45:13 UTC
[...]
FYI Haidara is out for at least four months due to recurrent problems with his knee ligaments.

Jesus Petry
2018-11-26 20:11:14 UTC
On Monday, November 26, 2018 at 12:58:24 PM UTC-2, Futbolmetrix wrote:
Tauras
DF: Juan Jesus, Alex Sandro, Rafinha, Miranda, Filipe Luis
MF: Fred, Otavio, Fernandinho, Arthur
FW: Douglas Costa, Firmino (C), Luiz Adriano

Luiz Adriano in for the injured Taison.

Tchau!
Jesus Petry
Futbolmetrix
Got it, thanks.
Jesper Lauridsen
2018-11-26 20:17:38 UTC
Gauchos
DF: Tagliafico, Rojo, Mercado
MF: Lo Celso, Salvio, Pastore, Di Maria
FW: Alario, Dybala (c), Icardi, Aguero, Driussi
Dybala was kept on the bench in the weekend. I assume that's to keep
him fresh for the Gauchos, so he stays. Messi is back and playing
Einhoven. Higuain didn't play against Lazio, so I assume he's
out. Funes Mori scored for the other gaucho team during the
international break, so he should be in.

New and Improved Gauchos
DF: Tagliafico, Rojo, Funes Mori
MF: Lo Celso, Di Maria, Correa, Banega
FW: Messi (C), Alario, Dybala, Icardi, Aguero
Futbolmetrix
2018-11-26 20:28:33 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Higuain didn't play against Lazio, so I assume he's
out.
PSA: he was suspended because of the tantrum+red card in Milan-Juve
Noted.
Jesper Lauridsen
2018-11-29 17:31:56 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Higuain didn't play against Lazio, so I assume he's
out.
PSA: he was suspended because of the tantrum+red card in Milan-Juve
That was so long ago, I've forgotten all about it.
Post by Futbolmetrix
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Funes Mori scored for the other gaucho team during the
international break, so he should be in.
New and Improved Gauchos
DF: Tagliafico, Rojo, Funes Mori
MF: Lo Celso, Di Maria, Correa, Banega
FW: Messi (C), Alario, Dybala, Icardi, Aguero
Noted.
Higuain starting against Dudelange. Dump that Alario pretender and
put in the fat boy.
Futbolmetrix
2018-11-29 17:37:35 UTC
Congratulations on winning UtN 2018.
Jesper Lauridsen
2018-11-29 20:10:24 UTC
The master strikes again.
Futbolmetrix
2018-11-26 20:47:09 UTC
Armata
DF: Bonucci, Chiellini, Romagnoli
MF: Marchisio, Lo. Pellegrini, Florenzi, Parolo
FW: Immobile (c), Insigne, El Shaarawy , Cutrone, Politano
Napoli playing at home to Red Star, who don't exactly travel well. Time to make Insigne captain? And take a risk on Verdi coming in and scoring as a sub? Marchisio never starts in the EL, so he's out. Roma at home versus Real Madrid doesn't inspire much confidence, but the alternative would be to pick Borini...ugh

DF: Bonucci, Chiellini, Romagnoli
MF: Jorginho, Lo. Pellegrini, Florenzi, Parolo
FW: Immobile, Insigne (c), Cutrone, Politano, Verdi
Futbolmetrix
2018-11-28 15:08:00 UTC
Verdi has played a grand total of 22 minutes in the CL so far. I'm tempted to replace him with Lazio youngster Rossi (that has a nice symmetry to it), but he's even less likely to get any minutes. Let's go with Sansone of Villarreal.
MH
2018-11-28 17:41:07 UTC
DF: Bonucci, Chiellini, Romagnoli
MF: Jorginho, Lo. Pellegrini, Florenzi, Parolo
FW: Immobile, Insigne (c), Cutrone, Politano, Verdi
Verdi has played a grand total of 22 minutes in the CL so far. I'm tempted to replace him with Lazio youngster Rossi (that has a nice symmetry to it), but he's even less likely to get any minutes. Let's go with Sansone of Villarreal.
You should introduce a new statistic in your reports - tinkering index
for each matchday. = goals scored by newly inserted players / newly
inserted players OR (more unkindly) goals by newly added - goals by
deleted / number of changes.
Futbolmetrix
2018-11-29 14:34:39 UTC
DF: Bonucci, Chiellini, Romagnoli
MF: Jorginho, Lo. Pellegrini, Florenzi, Parolo
FW: Immobile, Insigne (c), Cutrone, Politano, Verdi
Verdi has played a grand total of 22 minutes in the CL so far. I'm tempted to replace him with Lazio youngster Rossi (that has a nice symmetry to it), but he's even less likely to get any minutes. Let's go with Sansone of Villarreal.
Parolo, Immobile and Romagnoli not expected to start. Jorginho probably won't either. New Armata lineup:

DF: Bonucci, Chiellini, Emerson
MF: Lo. Pellegrini, Florenzi, Murgia, Bertolacci
FW: Insigne, Politano, Cutrone, Sansone, Immobile

I'm keeping Immobile in for the moment, but he could get the axe later on.
Futbolmetrix
2018-11-29 19:00:31 UTC
Immobile not even on the bench, replace with Cataldi. And what the heck, replace Sansone with youngster Alessandro Rossi, who starts on the bench, but who knows...
Futbolmetrix
2018-11-26 20:58:56 UTC
Brothers
DF: Ivanovic, Kolarov, Vida
MF: Pjanic, Rakitic, Vlasic, Hajrovic
FW: Dzeko (c), Jovic, Mandzukic, Kramaric, Kalinic
Tin Jedvaj has been all the rage in the past couple of weeks, so he gets the spot, Ivanovic out. Also, based on the infallible criterion of making picks based on past performance, let's hand the captain's armband to Kramaric. Kalinic is hopeless, let's put Kostic back in, for the moment.

Updated Bros:

DF: Jedvaj, Kolarov, Vida
MF: Pjanic, Rakitic, Vlasic, Hajrovic, Kostic
FW: Dzeko, Jovic, Mandzukic, Kramaric (c)
Werner Pichler
2018-11-27 12:54:48 UTC
We are getting into the final stretch. Remember that all Match Day 6 points are doubled, so theoretically everything is still wide open.
TotGoals TotPoints
Gauchos 21 43
Aliquids 17 37.5
Bungs 13 32.5
Lazies 14 27
Brothers 14 26
Armata 7 14.5
Windmills 6 11.5
Tauras 5 9
Bungs
DF: Trippier, Stones, Walker
MF: Lallana, Milner, Sancho, Sterling, Loftus-Cheek, Lingard
FW: Kane ©, Sturridge, Welbeck
Welbeck, poor guy, out. Rashford in.
Lallana back out, that move was for nothing. I'd have liked to try Nelson,
but he's doubtful. Ah what the heck, put in Fabian Delph for the moment.

Preliminary Bungs

DF: Trippier, Stones, Walker
MF: Milner, Sancho, Sterling, Loftus-Cheek, Lingard, Delph
FW: Kane ©, Sturridge, Rashford

2018-11-27 18:39:21 UTC

First goal of the day for Vlasic and the Bros. Should have made him captain.
Jesper Lauridsen
2018-11-27 19:55:15 UTC
First goal of the day for Vlasic and the Bros. Should have made him captain.
Or maybe Tadic.
Futbolmetrix
2018-11-27 20:26:43 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Post by Futbolmetrix
First goal of the day for Vlasic and the Bros. Should have made him captain.
Or maybe Tadic.
Aaargh... I had thought about him for a second... but I like to keep my guns for the EL.

Anyway, captain Kramaric comes to the rescue! (also, Dzeko out injured)
MH
2018-11-27 20:38:27 UTC
First goal of the day for Vlasic and the Bros. Should have made him captain.
Or Not
MH
2018-11-27 19:37:23 UTC
[...]
Traore not starting for Lyon. Put in Maxwell Cornet instead.
Post by Futbolmetrix
Brothers
DF: Ivanovic, Kolarov, Vida
MF: Pjanic, Rakitic, Vlasic, Hajrovic
FW: Dzeko (c), Jovic, Mandzukic, Kramaric, Kalinic
Gauchos
DF: Tagliafico, Rojo, Mercado
MF: Lo Celso, Salvio, Pastore, Di Maria
FW: Alario, Dybala (c), Icardi, Aguero, Driussi
Tauras
DF: Juan Jesus, Alex Sandro, Rafinha, Miranda, Filipe Luis
MF: Fred, Otavio, Taison, Fernandinho, Arthur
FW: Douglas Costa, Firmino ©
Windmills
DF De Vrij, Van Dijk, Alderweireld
MF Hazard, Chadli, Tielemans, Nainggolan
F: Promes, De Jong, Depay (C), Mertens, Babel
Hazard out (will probably be rested in EL), Tielemans out. De Vrij also
out.

In: Fellaini (Man United) MF, Robben (Bayern) MF, Denayer (Lyon) DF

Batshuayi and Lukaku both on bench. Tempting to pick one but I won't.
MH
2018-11-27 20:40:54 UTC
We are getting into the final stretch. Remember that all Match Day 6
points are doubled, so theoretically everything is still wide open.
Updates: goals from Kramaric (C), Vlasic, Robben X 2, Taison (except it
looks as though Jesus dropped Taison under the misapprehension that he
was injured.)
Jesper Lauridsen
2018-11-27 20:59:19 UTC
Not NT related, but what a miss from Under:
https://streamja.com/PNmz
Werner Pichler
2018-11-28 00:37:36 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
https://streamja.com/PNmz
Player name doesn’t check out.

2018-11-27 21:16:17 UTC
We are getting into the final stretch. Remember that all Match Day 6
points are doubled, so theoretically everything is still wide open.
Updates: goals from Kramaric (C), Vlasic, Robben X 2, Taison (except it
looks as though Jesus dropped Taison under the misapprehension that he
was injured.)
Cornet with one for the Aliquids. Will City retaliate ?
Futbolmetrix
2018-11-27 21:59:06 UTC
We are getting into the final stretch. Remember that all Match Day 6
points are doubled, so theoretically everything is still wide open.
Updates: goals from Kramaric (C), Vlasic, Robben X 2, Taison (except it
looks as though Jesus dropped Taison under the misapprehension that he
was injured.)
Cornet with one for the Aliquids. Will City retaliate ?
More goals by Mandzukic, Cornet, Aguero and Fellaini. Another missed goal by Taison, also one by Ribery. Standings should be:

Brothers 4 (Kramaric 1 (x2), Vlasic, Mandzukic)
Windmills 3 (Robben 2, Fellaini)
Aliquids 2 (Cornet 2)
Gauchos 1 (Aguero)

All the others on zero.
Futbolmetrix
2018-11-27 22:07:59 UTC
We are getting into the final stretch. Remember that all Match Day 6
points are doubled, so theoretically everything is still wide open.
Updates: goals from Kramaric (C), Vlasic, Robben X 2, Taison (except it
looks as though Jesus dropped Taison under the misapprehension that he
was injured.)
Cornet with one for the Aliquids. Will City retaliate ?
Brothers 4 (Kramaric 1 (x2), Vlasic, Mandzukic)
Windmills 3 (Robben 2, Fellaini)
Aliquids 2 (Cornet 2)
Gauchos 1 (Aguero)
All the others on zero.
In terms of the actual CL:

Group E: Bayern and Ajax qualified to the next round, Ajax-Bayern on MD6 will determine who gets to spot. Benfica to the EL.

Group F: City to the next round, theoretically they can be still pipped by Lyon for first place. More realistically, Shakhtar-Lyon will determine who advances, Hoffenheim likely out.

Group G: Real first, Roma second, Viktoria Plzen now with the HTH advantage over CSKA.

Group H: Juve and ManU advance, Valencia to the EL. Fellaini's goal in Fellaini- time both guarantees ManU's qualification and also keeps them in the hunt for first place.
Futbolmetrix
2018-11-27 22:44:19 UTC
Shakhtar and Viktoria advancing to third place will have consquences for the SophCon standings.
Jesper Lauridsen
Griezmann puts the Lazies on board.
Futbolmetrix
2018-11-28 20:44:51 UTC
Griezmann puts the Lazies on board.
Mertens, and the Windmills get a share of first place. The prediction that Napoli would have a good night seems to have been a good one, but of course Insigne picks today to take the day off...
Futbolmetrix
2018-11-28 21:30:47 UTC
Griezmann puts the Lazies on board.
Mertens, and the Windmills get a share of first place. The prediction that Napoli would have a good night seems to have been a good one, but of course Insigne picks today to take the day off...
Mertens with a second, and the Windmills take sole possession of first place.

And there I was, thinking maybe this is the week Messi goes goalless and leaves points on the table for the rest of us. It was not to be.

Also, a goal by Comoros international El Nabouhane. That's a left-out Aliquid goal.
Futbolmetrix
2018-11-28 22:05:08 UTC
Griezmann puts the Lazies on board.
Mertens, and the Windmills get a share of first place. The prediction that Napoli would have a good night seems to have been a good one, but of course Insigne picks today to take the day off...
Mertens with a second, and the Windmills take sole possession of first place.
And there I was, thinking maybe this is the week Messi goes goalless and leaves points on the table for the rest of us. It was not to be.
Also, a goal by Comoros international El Nabouhane. That's a left-out Aliquid goal.
Late goals by De Jong to extend the Windmills' lead at the top of the standings.
Also Marega with an important goal for the overall standings, not letting the Gauchos gain any extra ground.

Standings should be:

Windmills 6 (Fellaini, Robben 2, De Jong, Mertens 2
Brothers 4 (Vlasic, Kramaric (x2), Mandzukic
Gauchos 3 (Aguero, Messi (x2))
Aliquids 3 (Cornet 2, Marega)
Bungs 1 (Milner)
Lazies 1 (Griezmann)
Armata, Tauras 0
Futbolmetrix
2018-11-28 22:12:33 UTC
[...]
If things stay unchanged tomorrow, the overall standings would be:

TotGoals TotPoints
Gauchos 24 49.5
Aliquids 20 44
Brothers 18 36
Bungs 14 35
Lazies 15 29.5
Windmills 12 27.5
Armata 7 14.5
Tauras 5 9
Futbolmetrix
2018-11-29 18:08:21 UTC

A few early left-out goals: Ze Luis for the Aliquids, Bas Dost for the Windmills
MH
2018-11-29 21:34:24 UTC
A few early left-out goals: Ze Luis for the Aliquids, Bas Dost for the Windmills
Also Lens for the windmills
Futbolmetrix
2018-11-29 21:58:57 UTC
Also Lens for the windmills
And a second one by Lens to complete Besiktas' comeback. Pretty big goal in terms of the qualification picture from the very messy Group I
Jesus Petry
2018-11-27 21:59:07 UTC
Dropping Taison was clearly a silly move in this game, but a brilliant move for The Four Champions!

Tchau!
Jesus Petry
Jesper Lauridsen
2018-11-27 20:43:17 UTC
Windmills
DF De Vrij, Van Dijk, Alderweireld
MF Hazard, Chadli, Tielemans, Nainggolan
F: Promes, De Jong, Depay (C), Mertens, Babel
Hazard out (will probably be rested in EL), Tielemans out. De Vrij also
out.
In: Fellaini (Man United) MF, Robben (Bayern) MF
Clever move. Robben with 2 vintage, or better than vintage goals. Add
Lewandowski and Benfica now needs 5 goals to keep their CL campaign alive.
MH
2018-11-28 17:39:08 UTC
[...]
Drop Idowu (not even in squad), Drop Iwobi.

Replace with....Chancel Mbemba of Porto (D) and Garry Rodrigues of
Galatasaray

More changes later, perhaps
Post by Futbolmetrix
Brothers
DF: Ivanovic, Kolarov, Vida
MF: Pjanic, Rakitic, Vlasic, Hajrovic
FW: Dzeko (c), Jovic, Mandzukic, Kramaric, Kalinic
Gauchos
DF: Tagliafico, Rojo, Mercado
MF: Lo Celso, Salvio, Pastore, Di Maria
FW: Alario, Dybala (c), Icardi, Aguero, Driussi
Tauras
DF: Juan Jesus, Alex Sandro, Rafinha, Miranda, Filipe Luis
MF: Fred, Otavio, Taison, Fernandinho, Arthur
FW: Douglas Costa, Firmino ©
Windmills
DF  De Vrij, Van Dijk, Alderweireld
MF  Hazard, Chadli, Tielemans, Nainggolan
F:  Promes, De Jong, Depay (C), Mertens,  Babel
Hazard out (will probably be rested in EL), Tielemans out.  De Vrij also
out.
No changes prior to early games.
MH
2018-11-28 19:52:33 UTC
Aliquids
DF  Salif Sane, Asamoah, Idowu
MF   Sadio Mane, Haidara, Mahrez, Brahimi
FW:  Salah (c), Iwobi, B. Traore, Marega, Belfodil
Drop Idowu (not even in squad), Drop Iwobi.
Replace with....Chancel Mbemba of Porto (D) and Garry Rodrigues of
Galatasaray
Not Mbema. Put in Aurier from Spurs and Mendyl from Schalke. (in place
of Idowu and Salif Sane from original lineup)

Lineup now

D: Aurier, Mendyl, Asamoah
MF: Sadio Mané, Haidara, Mahrez, Brahimi
FW: Salah (C), Rodrigues, Marega, Belfodil, Cornet (2)
Post by MH
More changes later, perhaps
Post by Futbolmetrix
Windmills
DF  De Vrij, Van Dijk, Alderweireld
MF  Hazard, Chadli, Tielemans, Nainggolan
F:  Promes, De Jong, Depay (C), Mertens,  Babel
Hazard out (will probably be rested in EL), Tielemans out.  De Vrij
also out.
No changes prior to early games.
In: Fellaini (Man United) MF, Robben (Bayern) MF, Denayer (Lyon) DF
Batshuayi and Lukaku both on bench.  Tempting to pick one but I won't.
Drop Promes and replace with Vanaken of Bruges

NEW Lineup

DF Denayer, Van Dijk, Alderweireld
MF: Fellaini (1), Chadli, Robben (2), Nainggolan
FW: DeJong , Depay (C), Mertens, Babel, Vanaken
MH
2018-11-29 17:56:03 UTC
Aliquids
DF  Salif Sane, Asamoah, Idowu
MF   Sadio Mane, Haidara, Mahrez, Brahimi
FW:  Salah (c), Iwobi, B. Traore, Marega, Belfodil
No Haidara today put in Elneny of Arsenal instead.
Post by MH
Drop Idowu (not even in squad), Drop Iwobi.
Replace with....Chancel Mbemba of Porto (D) and Garry Rodrigues of
Galatasaray
Not Mbema.  Put in Aurier from Spurs and Mendyl from Schalke. (in place
of Idowu and Salif Sane from original lineup)
Lineup now
D:  Aurier, Mendyl, Asamoah
MF: Sadio Mané, Haidara, Mahrez, Brahimi
FW: Salah (C), Rodrigues, Marega, Belfodil, Cornet (2)
Post by MH
More changes later, perhaps
Werner Pichler
2018-11-29 18:05:22 UTC
Aliquids
DF  Salif Sane, Asamoah, Idowu
MF   Sadio Mane, Haidara, Mahrez, Brahimi
FW:  Salah (c), Iwobi, B. Traore, Marega, Belfodil
No Haidara today
Nobody's reading my posts!
Post by MH
put in Elneny of Arsenal instead.
Two left-out EL goals so far, Zé Luis for the Aliquids and Dost for the
Windmills.

2018-11-29 18:08:46 UTC
Post by MH
put in Elneny of Arsenal instead.
Two left-out EL goals so far, Zé Luis for the Aliquids and Dost for the
Windmills.
And one by Smith Rowe :/

2018-11-29 18:13:19 UTC
Post by MH
put in Elneny of Arsenal instead.
Two left-out EL goals so far, Zé Luis for the Aliquids and Dost for the
Windmills.
And one by Smith Rowe :/
Left-out goal by Qarabağ's Zoubir, but does it count against the Lazies or
against the Aliquids?

2018-11-29 18:23:04 UTC
Left-out goal by Qarabağ's Zoubir, but does it count against the Lazies or
against the Aliquids?
Born in France, has not declared allegiance to any NT, represented France in futsal at the youth level. Sorry ixion, that's a left-out Lazy goal.

Also a left-out goal by Verbic for the Bros.

And the non-captained Cutrone scores for the Armata.
ixion martin - GdBx
2018-11-29 22:24:33 UTC
On Thursday, November 29, 2018 at 1:13:21 PM UTC-5, Werner
Post by Werner Pichler
Left-out goal by Qarabağ's Zoubir, but does it count against
the Lazies or against the Aliquids?
Born in France, has not declared allegiance to any NT,
represented France in futsal at the youth level. Sorry ixion,
that's a left-out Lazy goal.
No problem, UTN this year is for me an extra.
--
Ixion
Paris sort piteusement de la Coupe d'Europe.
Pas de doute, c'est bien un club Français
Werner Pichler
2018-11-29 18:50:42 UTC
Post by MH
put in Elneny of Arsenal instead.
Two left-out EL goals so far, Zé Luis for the Aliquids and Dost for the
Windmills.
And one by Smith Rowe :/
And another by Scott Sinclair. As soon as Captain Harry doesn't save his
hide, the Bungs manager is in trouble.

2018-11-29 18:52:30 UTC
And one by Smith Rowe :/
And another by Scott Sinclair. As soon as Captain Harry doesn't save his
hide, the Bungs manager is in trouble.
And Joe Willock! Who?!?

2018-11-29 18:54:10 UTC
And another by Scott Sinclair. As soon as Captain Harry doesn't save his
hide, the Bungs manager is in trouble.
Also Joe Willock.

Milan hilariously held to 1-1 at halftime, but the Dudelange goal was scored by a German.
Werner Pichler
2018-11-29 19:02:19 UTC
And another by Scott Sinclair. As soon as Captain Harry doesn't save his
hide, the Bungs manager is in trouble.
Also Joe Willock.
Milan hilariously held to 1-1 at halftime, but the Dudelange goal was scored by a German.
1-2 now !!!!

And the second was scored by a Luxembourger.

Yes, left-out goals all over the place. The only one that counts is Luka Jovic, who puts the Bros in striking distance of a share of first place.
Werner Pichler
2018-11-29 21:24:41 UTC
And another by Scott Sinclair. As soon as Captain Harry doesn't save
his hide, the Bungs manager is in trouble.
Also Joe Willock.
Milan hilariously held to 1-1 at halftime, but the Dudelange goal was
scored by a German.
1-2 now !!!!
And the second was scored by a Luxembourger.
Yes, left-out goals all over the place.
Hard to keep track of all of them.

The wrong double-barrelled Chelsea guy scored :(

2018-11-29 21:34:03 UTC
Alessandro Rossi has come on for Lazio with 30 minutes to go, whereas Villarreal has used all its subs and Sansone was not used. A brilliant pick, even if for naught...
Futbolmetrix
2018-11-29 21:28:56 UTC
Nice tinkering goal by Grenier for the Lazies, and now Jovic adds one to the Brothers' tally, and they climb back into first place! One more for the hattrick!
MH
2018-11-29 18:47:30 UTC
Post by Futbolmetrix
Windmills
DF  De Vrij, Van Dijk, Alderweireld
MF  Hazard, Chadli, Tielemans, Nainggolan
F:  Promes, De Jong, Depay (C), Mertens,  Babel
Hazard out (will probably be rested in EL), Tielemans out.  De Vrij
also out.
No changes prior to early games.
In: Fellaini (Man United) MF, Robben (Bayern) MF, Denayer (Lyon) DF
Batshuayi and Lukaku both on bench.  Tempting to pick one but I won't.
Drop Promes and replace with Vanaken of Bruges
NEW Lineup
DF  Denayer, Van Dijk, Alderweireld
MF: Fellaini (1), Chadli, Robben (2), Nainggolan
FW: DeJong , Depay (C), Mertens, Babel, Vanaken
No Babel. Replace, since I have no time to look right now, with Leandro
Trossard of Genk.
ixion martin - GdBx
2018-11-27 20:02:50 UTC
Lazies
DF: Varane, Umtiti, Mendy
MF: Pogba, Rabiot, Payet, Lemar
FW: Mbappe © , Griezmann, Fekir, Thauvin, Ben Yedder
Pogba is on the bench.
Please, put it out and put Clément Grenier (Rennes) in.
Thanks.
Futbolmetrix
2018-11-30 02:00:05 UTC
On Monday, November 26, 2018 at 9:58:24 AM UTC-5, Futbolmetrix wrote:

Final MD5 lineups and standings:

Brothers 6
DF: Jedvaj, Kolarov, Vida
MF: Pjanic, Rakitic, Vlasic 1, Hajrovic, Kostic
FW: Dzeko, Jovic 2, Mandzukic 1, Kramaric © 1 (x2)

Windmills 6
DF Denayer, Van Dijk, Alderweireld
MF Fellaini 1, Chadli, Robben 2, Nainggolan
F: Vanaken, De Jong 1, Depay (C), Mertens 2, Trossard

Aliquids 3
D: Aurier, Mendyl, Asamoah
MF: Sadio Mané, Elneny, Mahrez, Brahimi
FW: Salah (C), Rodrigues, Marega 1, Belfodil, Cornet 2

Gauchos 3
DF: Tagliafico, Rojo, Funes Mori
MF: Lo Celso, Di Maria, Correa, Banega
FW: Messi © 1 (x2), Higuain, Dybala, Icardi, Aguero 1

Lazies 2
DF: Varane, Umtiti, Mendy
MF: Grenier 1, Rabiot, Payet, Lemar
FW: Mbappe © , Griezmann 1, Fekir, Thauvin, Ben Yedder

Armata 1
DF: Bonucci, Chiellini, Emerson
MF: Bertolacci, Lo. Pellegrini, Florenzi, Murgia, Cataldi
FW: Insigne (c), Cutrone 1, Politano, Rossi

Bungs 1
DF: Trippier, Stones, Walker
MF: Milner 1, Sancho, Sterling, Loftus-Cheek, Lingard, Delph
FW: Kane ©, Sturridge, Rashford

Tauras 0
DF: Juan Jesus, Alex Sandro, Rafinha, Miranda, Filipe Luis
MF: Fred, Otavio, Fernandinho, Arthur
FW: Douglas Costa, Firmino (C), Luiz Adriano

MD5 points

Brothers 6 + 8 = 14
Windmills 6 + 8 = 14
Aliquids 3 + 3.5 = 6.5
Gauchos 3 + 3.5 = 6.5
Lazies 2 + 2 = 4
Armata 1 + 0.5 = 1.5
Bungs 1 + 0.5 = 1.5

And the overall standings:

TotGoals TotPoints
Gauchos 24 49.5
Aliquids 20 44
Brothers 20 40
Bungs 14 34
Lazies 16 31
Windmills 12 25.5
Armata 8 16
Tauras 5 9

Big day for the Bros, who gain 8 points on Gauchos and Aliquids, and now have an outside chance of winning the whole thing. But the double points in MD6 mean that the Bungs and maybe even the Lazies are still in play. Below that, less likely. Difficult to know what will happen, especially with so many starters likely to be rested if their team is already qualified/already out.

Efficiency standings:
Aliquids 12
DF:
MF: Bentaleb, Djenepo, Paintsil
FW: Cornet 2(x2), Diaby 2, El Nabouhane, Marega, Ze Luis

Armata 3
DF:
MF:
FW: Cutrone (x2), Borini

Brothers 13
DF:
MF: Tadic 2, Vlasic, Ivanic, Markovic
FW: Jovic 2(x2), Kramaric, Mandzukic, Verbic, Trickovski

Bungs 6
DF:
MF: Milner, Willock, Sinclair
FW: Smith-Rowe (x2), Hudson-Odoi

Gauchos 3
DF:
MF:
FW: Messi (x2), Aguero
(Perfect efficiency score for the Gaucho manager!)

Lazies 12
DF: Kounde
MF: Ribery, Zoubir, Grenier
FW: Giroud 2(x2), Griezmann, de Preville, Muhammed, Faupala

Tauras 4
DF:
MF: Taison 2 (x2)
FW:

Windmills 12
DF:
MF: Robben 2, Fellaini
FW: Mertens 2 (x2), Lens 2, De Jong, Dost, Turpel

MD 5 efficiency goals: 22/65 = 0.338
Overall efficiency goals: 119/318 = 0.374
ixion martin - GdBx
2018-11-30 20:44:10 UTC
Lazies 12
DF: Kounde
MF: Ribery, Zoubir, Grenier
FW: Giroud 2(x2), Griezmann, de Preville, Muhammed, Faupala
de Préville was highly unexpected...
Zoubir, Muhammed and Faupala, I don't know them.
I thought Ribery was retired :).
--
Ixion
Bordeaux premier club à remporter la coupe
A jamais les premiers.
Jesper Lauridsen
2018-12-11 21:11:35 UTC
Gauchos 3
FW: Messi (x2), Aguero
(Perfect efficiency score for the Gaucho manager!)
Just shows how dry the Pampas is these days. No goals to be found
anywhere.