Bundesliga 9 - Exile
2018-10-25 20:14:51 UTC
2018-10-25 21:51:19 UTC
5 different kickoff times, yet the TV mafia can't find it in their
hearts to show even a single one. So I'm going into exile.
Fr 26.10. 20:30
Freiburg - Gladbach
1-1
1-3
Sa 27.10. 15:30
Dortmund - Hertha
4-1
3-0
Hannover - Augsburg
1-2
1-1
Mainz - Bayern
0-3
0-4
D�sseldorf - Wolfsburg
1-2
1-1
Sa 27.10. 18:30
Hoffenheim - Stuttgart
2-1
3-2
So 28.10. 13:30
N�rnberg - Frankfurt
1-3
1-1
So 28.10. 15:30
Leipzig - Schalke
3-1
1-1
So 28.10. 18:00
Bremen - Leverkusen
2-2
2-1
Binder Dundat
2018-10-26 17:34:55 UTC
5 different kickoff times, yet the TV mafia can't find it in their
hearts to show even a single one. So I'm going into exile.
Here on the Iceberg, we are getting Bundesliga games for the next 3 days. Apparently the Iceberg will be living up to its name, supposed to get snow this weekend.
Fr 26.10. 20:30
Freiburg - Gladbach
1-1
The lure of away points is stronger than my beleif in Streich, the only Football Manager who is not a talking head or TV personality and an actual real coaching type, true manager.
1-2
Sa 27.10. 15:30
Dortmund - Hertha
4-1
Dortmund is the current flavour of the day and the hottest team in World Football and the love of all hipsters and so called football experts, scoring tons of goals against the like of horrible defensive, dirty hacking, hard working teams, so they will probably lose.

This would be a good tv game to show live, but no, of course they will be showing the Pig Farmers match v Mainz.

0-1
Hannover - Augsburg
1-2
It would seem to be a good away pick, but I am not confident that I should. No the lure of away points is too strong
1-2
Mainz - Bayern
0-3
I like to think Bayern will lose many more games this season, just wont be this one.
0-4
Düsseldorf - Wolfsburg
1-2
Away points lock of the day. Can not go wrong picking this one, no possible way Wolfsburg will not win it.

0-1
Sa 27.10. 18:30
Hoffenheim - Stuttgart
2-1
Shame that the Hoff will be out of the UCL, they have been putting up a good fight, but just not doing enough. This might be a good away pick for the reason that they are tired from the midweek game. Why not
2-3
So 28.10. 13:30
Nürnberg - Frankfurt
1-3
I am going with the "Europa league teams will lose all games" theory, this week.

2-1
So 28.10. 15:30
Leipzig - Schalke
3-1
1-1
So 28.10. 18:00
Bremen - Leverkusen
2-2
This is probably the game the Pretenders actuall win, but no, they will not let me down and win.
3-2
Binder Dundat
2018-10-26 18:34:48 UTC
Post by Binder Dundat
5 different kickoff times, yet the TV mafia can't find it in their
hearts to show even a single one. So I'm going into exile.
Here on the Iceberg, we are getting Bundesliga games for the next 3 days. Apparently the Iceberg will be living up to its name, supposed to get snow this weekend.
Fr 26.10. 20:30
Freiburg - Gladbach
1-1
The lure of away points is stronger than my beleif in Streich, the only Football Manager who is not a talking head or TV personality and an actual real coaching type, true manager.
Tactical masterclass by Streich, Freiburg scoring in 10 seconds, from the penalty spot, this is why he is the greatest manager of all time, pure genius.
3-2
Binder Dundat
2018-10-26 19:32:54 UTC
Post by Binder Dundat
Post by Binder Dundat
5 different kickoff times, yet the TV mafia can't find it in their
hearts to show even a single one. So I'm going into exile.
Here on the Iceberg, we are getting Bundesliga games for the next 3 days. Apparently the Iceberg will be living up to its name, supposed to get snow this weekend.
Fr 26.10. 20:30
Freiburg - Gladbach
1-1
The lure of away points is stronger than my beleif in Streich, the only Football Manager who is not a talking head or TV personality and an actual real coaching type, true manager.
Tactical masterclass by Streich, Freiburg scoring in 10 seconds, from the penalty spot, this is why he is the greatest manager of all time, pure genius.
1-1 at half time, thanks to another penalty kick. I have to admit, that was bad tactics by Streich. Tactically you have to realize giving up pk's is just bad tactics. I can see tactically, that maybe giving up pk's when you have a 5 goal lead is smart tactics, but not when leading 1-0 in the first half.
3-2
Binder Dundat
2018-10-26 19:47:11 UTC
Post by Binder Dundat
Post by Binder Dundat
Post by Binder Dundat
[...]
Can not believe I questioned Streich tactical acumen. Freiburg have taken a tactical lead at the tactical exact time he needed to for his tactical masterclass to work, 2-1 up and the tactical masterclass is perfection!
3-2
Jesus Petry
2018-10-26 20:02:59 UTC
Post by Binder Dundat
Post by Binder Dundat
Post by Binder Dundat
Post by Binder Dundat
[...]
https://imgflip.com/i/2l20wr

Tchau!
Jesus Petry
Binder Dundat
2018-10-26 20:27:09 UTC
Those who know nothing about tactics, might say Sommer was responsible for Freiburg's third goal, but everyone else knows it was all down to tactics.
3-1 ft

I get the feeling this is the weekend that all the teams above Bayern lose and by the end of next week Bayern is back in top and we re back to the horrible fate of the pig farmers on top again
Post by Jesus Petry
Post by Binder Dundat
Jesus Petry
Bruce Scott
2018-10-29 09:36:34 UTC
Post by Binder Dundat
I get the feeling this is the weekend that all the teams above Bayern
lose and by the end of next week Bayern is back in top and we re back
to the horrible fate of the pig farmers on top again
Not until after the 10 Nov match in Dortmund.
ciao, Bruce
Futbolmetrix
2018-10-26 18:05:59 UTC
5 different kickoff times, yet the TV mafia can't find it in their
hearts to show even a single one. So I'm going into exile.
Fr 26.10. 20:30
Freiburg - Gladbach
1-1
Just this one for the moment: 1-2
Sa 27.10. 15:30
Dortmund - Hertha
4-1
Hannover - Augsburg
1-2
Mainz - Bayern
0-3
Düsseldorf - Wolfsburg
1-2
Sa 27.10. 18:30
Hoffenheim - Stuttgart
2-1
So 28.10. 13:30
Nürnberg - Frankfurt
1-3
So 28.10. 15:30
Leipzig - Schalke
3-1
So 28.10. 18:00
Bremen - Leverkusen
2-2
Futbolmetrix
2018-10-26 22:13:38 UTC
5 different kickoff times, yet the TV mafia can't find it in their
hearts to show even a single one. So I'm going into exile.
Fr 26.10. 20:30
Freiburg - Gladbach
1-1
Just this one for the moment: 1-2
I might as well not have tipped on this one...
Post by Futbolmetrix
Sa 27.10. 15:30
Dortmund - Hertha
3-1
Post by Futbolmetrix
Hannover - Augsburg
1-2
Post by Futbolmetrix
Mainz - Bayern
1-2
Post by Futbolmetrix
Düsseldorf - Wolfsburg
1-1
Post by Futbolmetrix
Sa 27.10. 18:30
Hoffenheim - Stuttgart
3-1
Post by Futbolmetrix
So 28.10. 13:30
Nürnberg - Frankfurt
1-3
Post by Futbolmetrix
So 28.10. 15:30
Leipzig - Schalke
2-1
Post by Futbolmetrix
So 28.10. 18:00
Bremen - Leverkusen
3-1
Binder Dundat
2018-10-27 13:25:39 UTC
The Man is showing Mainz v Bayern here on the Iceberg this morning, Main have not beaten Bayern since the days of Andreas Ivanshitz and I dount that will change. They really should show any other game than this one, I suppose when Alphonso Davies joins Bayern, it will be a better idea to show Bayern games.

In a day and age of closed minded outright dangerous racism and hatred towards immigration, especially in the backwards countries like USA and England, where thing are worse now than they were 5 years ago, the Alphonso Davies story is a nice one. Born on a Refugee camp, came to Kanada at 5 years old and now the most expensive MLS sale transfer.

To be fair to the exceedingly stupid American and English populations, they are not alone. Fascist governments are popping up everywhere, Austria had it a few years ago-forget the guys name, France had the Lepines or whatever there names were, the Dutch, Italians and other European countries had their Fascist candidates who won elections or at least got a healthy percentage of the vote, it just seems worse now. It also seems quite acceptable to be a closed minded stupid idiot today, almost seems fashionable and not just in politics, in everything from sports like football to tv shows like Duck Family or Honey Booboo.

Anyhow, set your Phaces to stun, Mainz v Bayern is set to start, lets hope for the continuous downward spiral from Bayern, be better for Davies as he might actually get to play if Bayern fall apart this season.
Binder Dundat
2018-10-27 14:20:46 UTC
HT Scores
Dortmund - Hertha (Sa.) -:- (1:1)
Hipsters will love that Sancho scored for BVB, old timers will love that Kalou replied for Berlin

Mainz - Bayern -:- (0:1)
VAR can only do so much. Mainz did start off positively, but jut are not good enough.

Hannover - Augsburg -:- (0:1)
Sami's brother with the goal for Augsburg

Düsseldorf - Wolfsburg -:- (0:1)
Fortuna looking like a relegation candidate.
Jesper Lauridsen
2018-10-27 21:54:20 UTC
Quick score update while I contemplate the wonders of British rails.

Jesper 19
Futbolmetrix 17
Werner 16
Binder 16
MH 8
Binder Dundat

MH 8
MH
2018-10-28 21:24:34 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Quick score update while I contemplate the wonders of British rails.
Jesper 19
Futbolmetrix 17
Werner 16
Binder 16
MH 8
That is pretty pathetic on my part. Fortunately Sunday was a bit better
with two draws correctly predicted (one even with the right score).
Jesper Lauridsen
2018-10-29 21:38:28 UTC
2018-11-02 00:10:15 UTC
2018-11-04 18:56:42 UTC
Some noteworthy result this round.
Di 30.10. 18:30
Chemie Leipzig - Paderborn 0-3
Ulm - Düsseldorf 1-5
Hannover - Wolfsburg 0-2
Darmstadt - Hertha 0-2
Di 30.10. 20:45
Wehen - HSV 0-3
Ok, those were boring.
SV Rödinghausen - Bayern 1-2
0-2 within 15 minutes. Then a missed penalty and Bayern just stopped
playing.
Heidenheim - Sandhausen 3-0
Augsburg - Mainz 3-2 after extra time
Mi 31.10. 18:30
Rostock - Nürnberg 2-2
Nürnberg on penalties after they needed a 90th minute equalizer to
even make it that far.
Weiche Flensburg - Bremen 1-5
Köln - Schalke 1-1
Schalke with a 89th minute goal and then won on penalties.
Dortmund - Union 3-2
120th minute Reus penalty as the decider.
Mi 31.10. 20:45
Kiel - Freiburg 2-1
Freiburg took the lead in the first minute.
Bielefeld - Duisburg 0-3
Leipzig - Hoffenheim 2-0
Gladbach - Leverkusen 0-5
Yes, 0-5. No typo.
Round of 16:

Schalke - Düsseldorf
Hertha - Bayern
Dortmund - Bremen
Leipzig - Wolfsburg

HSV - Nürnberg
Heidenheim - Leverkusen
Kiel - Augsburg

Duisburg - Paderborn

2018-11-06 14:58:57 UTC
2018-10-26 21:30:33 UTC
5 different kickoff times, yet the TV mafia can't find it in their
hearts to show even a single one. So I'm going into exile.
Fr 26.10. 20:30
Freiburg - Gladbach
1-1
I'm not supposed to tip on the Austrian National Holiday, am I?
Sa 27.10. 15:30
Dortmund - Hertha
4-1
2-2