He's back ! (one of the happiest players out there) [R]
2018-11-01 22:30:02 UTC
Just noticed Santi Cazorla scored tonight for Villareal in their cup
match away to Almeria. I had missed that he transferred back there. Has
also played in most league games and scored in the Europa league, so
clearly he has recovered from a horrible time with injuries.

Great to see him back, even if he is one of FMs FS players, since he is
one of the most likeable players out there. Always seems to enjoy
playing and has a big grin on his face. Almost enough to make me like
Arsenal when he was there.
Futbolmetrix
He should be called up to the NT!
a***@hotmail.com
Very attractive player to watch as well. Just noticed that he's been capped 77 times by Spain. That's no joke, it's one of the toughest midfields in the world to break in to. If he wasn't such a sicknote he could have achieved legend status.
jtees4
2018-11-02 18:59:33 UTC
Just noticed Santi Cazorla scored tonight for Villareal in their cup
match away to Almeria. I had missed that he transferred back there. Has
also played in most league games and scored in the Europa league, so
clearly he has recovered from a horrible time with injuries.
Great to see him back, even if he is one of FMs FS players, since he is
one of the most likeable players out there. Always seems to enjoy
playing and has a big grin on his face. Almost enough to make me like
Arsenal when he was there.
I felt he was the most missed guy at Arsenal the last couple of years,
I think it really hurt Arsenal more than expected.
Werner Pichler
2018-11-04 17:00:07 UTC
Just noticed Santi Cazorla scored tonight for Villareal in their cup
match away to Almeria. I had missed that he transferred back there. Has
also played in most league games and scored in the Europa league,
If there only were comprehensive write-ups of that competition!

Arsenal when he was there.
MH
2018-11-04 20:18:02 UTC
Just noticed Santi Cazorla scored tonight for Villareal in their cup
match away to Almeria. I had missed that he transferred back there. Has
also played in most league games and scored in the Europa league,
If there only were comprehensive write-ups of that competition!
I do read them, usually very carefully ! Things a bit hectic right now.
Arsenal when he was there.
Jesper Lauridsen
2018-11-04 20:46:45 UTC
Just noticed Santi Cazorla scored tonight for Villareal in their cup
match away to Almeria. I had missed that he transferred back there. Has
also played in most league games and scored in the Europa league,
If there only were comprehensive write-ups of that competition!
That would be awesome.