Rhetorical Trivia
Add Reply
a***@hotmail.com
2019-05-08 14:38:10 UTC
How many 2-legged European ties has Klopp lost since taking over at Anfield?

The answer is.....*drum roll*....zero!

Casualties:
Man Utd
Dortmund
Villareal
Porto
Man City
Roma
Bayern M
Porto
Barcelona

Not bad. He has of course lost both finals he's played. Hopefully he bucks that trend in 3 weeks, so I don't have to slit my wrists.
MH
2019-05-08 15:27:17 UTC
Post by a***@hotmail.com
How many 2-legged European ties has Klopp lost since taking over at Anfield?
The answer is.....*drum roll*....zero!
Man Utd
Dortmund
Villareal
Porto
Man City
Roma
Bayern M
Porto
Barcelona
Not bad. He has of course lost both finals he's played. Hopefully he bucks that trend in 3 weeks, so I don't have to slit my wrists.
He has lost 3 finals with Liverpool (two of them in Europe), and one
European one with Dortmund. He also lost 2/3 German cup finals with
Dortmund. So one win in 7 finals ?

Please don't have any sharp objects handy on the day of the final !
Bruce Scott
2019-05-09 11:45:59 UTC
Post by a***@hotmail.com
Not bad. He has of course lost both finals he's played. Hopefully
he bucks that trend in 3 weeks, so I don't have to slit my wrists.
His last win was pretty spectacular though: 5-2 over us in 2012.

This situation is like ours in 2013... we make the Final, are
favourites, all the "big teams" are gone, but the one in their place
is the one who knows the most about how to beat us :-)

(and they almost did so)
--
ciao, Bruce