Allsvenskan 2018 - The Final Rounds
Add Reply
anders t
2018-11-03 08:32:23 UTC
1 AIK 28 18 9 1 49-16 63
---------------------------------------- Champions
2 IFK Norrköping 28 17 8 3 47-25 59
3 Hammarby IF 28 16 6 6 52-32 54
4 BK Häcken 28 16 5 7 58-25 53
---------------------------------------- Europe
5 Malmö FF 28 15 7 6 52-29 52

Two rounds to go:
4/11
ifk göteborg - MALMÖ FF
IFK NORRKÖPING - örebro sk
AIK - gif sundsvall ***
HAMMARBY IF - BK HÄCKEN

11/11
kalmar ff - AIK
MALMÖ FF - if elfsborg
BK HÄCKEN - IFK NORRKÖPING
östersunds fk - HAMMARBY IF

*** Reports talk about a full house, and since this is not a derby, Friends
Arena's full capacity can be used. Throughout the history, only one
Allsvenskan game has drawn super 50,000 (IFK Göteborg - Örgryte IS,
59-06-03: 52,194). This game tomorrow could become the 2nd. Full house
would mean 51,500.
--
Manchester United FC - CHAMPIONS
Latest: England '13 (20th) Europa '17, UEFA '08, World '08
Werner Pichler
2018-11-03 09:11:29 UTC
Post by anders t
[...]
Due to my Eskilstuna friend who's one of the about 50 'hardcore' AFC fans in
existence I've begun to take a frankly rather strange interest in the lower
reaches of Allsvenskan and the promotion 'race' in Superettan. Pretty much
every other Eskilstuna match this season ended 0-0, a bit like Pisa under
Gattuso we discussed a while back. Dalkurd or the Bromma Boys will be the
opponents in the promotion/relegation play-off. I guess BP with their 63
goals shipped in 28 matches would be preferable.

anders t
2018-11-03 12:35:26 UTC
Post by anders t
[...]
AFC Eskilstuna is rather frowned upon. You probably know about their
history of moving around, like a US franchise.

Probably, most neutrals will root for BP.

However, also BP has had their share of controversy (something to do with
"value base" - not sure about the details though). And Dalkurd is also a
moving club, but maybe not so extremely as AFC Eskilstuna.
Werner Pichler
2018-11-25 15:59:15 UTC
Post by anders t
Post by Werner Pichler
Post by anders t
[...]
Yes. Also don’t really care that much :)
Post by anders t
Probably, most neutrals will root for BP.
Only got to see the 2nd half of the return leg. Two dire, dire teams (and a quite woefully empty
Grimsta stadium) but a deflected free-kick ensures Eskilstuna play Allsvenskan next season. Yay!

s***@gmail.com
No full house and no goals.
anders t
2018-11-04 18:40:56 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by anders t
[...]
Almost full house. There were allegedly more tickets sold than registered
at the arena.
anders t
2018-11-04 18:37:14 UTC
Post by anders t
[...]
IFK Göteborg - Malmö FF 0-3 P: 13073 (not bad, considering)
IFK Norrköping - Örebro SK 3-2 P: 9124 (should have been more)
Hammarby IF - BK Häcken 1-0 P: 31810 (10,1 km from Friends Arena)
AIK - GIF Sundsvall 0-0 P: 50128 (10,1 km from Tele2 Arena)

81938 persons watching football in two arenas within 10,1 km. Surely a
Swedish record of all time.

1 AIK 29 18 10 1 49-16 64
---------------------------------------- Champions
2 IFK Norrköping 29 18 8 3 50-27 62
3 Hammarby IF 29 17 6 6 53-32 57
4 Malmö FF 29 16 7 6 55-29 55
5 BK Häcken 29 16 5 8 58-26 53

11/11
kalmar ff - AIK
MALMÖ FF - if elfsborg
BK HÄCKEN - IFK NORRKÖPING
östersunds fk - HAMMARBY IF

AIK needs one point, thanks to their superior goaldiff.