Bundesliga 11 - The week
2018-11-08 21:17:58 UTC
2018-11-08 23:36:02 UTC
Hannover - Wolfsburg (Fr.)
Didn't they play this match last week? 0-2
1-1
N�rnberg - Stuttgart (Sa.)
Stuttgart is so bad N�rnberg could actually win this. 2-1
1-1
Hoffenheim - Augsburg
Go with the Hoff. 2-1
3-1
Bremen - Gladbach
These two team's results make no sense. 1-2
2-1
Freiburg - Mainz
Mainz won a game? 1-1
2-1
D�sseldorf - Hertha
Last time this fixture was played there was a premature pitch invasion
and Hertha got relegated. Good times. 2-1
1-2
Dortmund - Bayern
All logic dictates a Dortmund win, but I just can't bring myself to
predict it. 1-1
1-2
Leipzig - Leverkusen (So.)
Do people wash down their aspirins with red bull? 3-1
1-2
Frankfurt - Schalke
Frankfurt already qualified for the next EL stage despited being in
a group with Lazio and Marseilles. 2-0
1-1
Werner Pichler
2018-11-08 23:41:30 UTC
Hannover - Wolfsburg (Fr.)
Didn't they play this match last week? 0-2
OK maybe I should start tipping the Friday match.

1-1
Nürnberg - Stuttgart (Sa.)
Stuttgart is so bad Nürnberg could actually win this. 2-1
2-2
Hoffenheim - Augsburg
Go with the Hoff. 2-1
3-0
Bremen - Gladbach
These two team's results make no sense. 1-2
4-2
Freiburg - Mainz
Mainz won a game? 1-1
2-1
Düsseldorf - Hertha
Last time this fixture was played there was a premature pitch invasion
and Hertha got relegated. Good times. 2-1
0-2
Dortmund - Bayern
All logic dictates a Dortmund win, but I just can't bring myself to
predict it. 1-1
0-1
Leipzig - Leverkusen (So.)
Do people wash down their aspirins with red bull? 3-1
3-2

2018-11-09 13:00:55 UTC
Hannover - Wolfsburg (Fr.)
1-2
N�rnberg - Stuttgart (Sa.)
1-2
Hoffenheim - Augsburg
3-1
Bremen - Gladbach
2-1
Freiburg - Mainz
1-2
D�sseldorf - Hertha
1-3
Dortmund - Bayern
1-2
Leipzig - Leverkusen (So.)
2-1
Frankfurt - Schalke
1-1
Binder Dundat
2018-11-09 13:30:57 UTC
Hannover - Wolfsburg (Fr.)
Didn't they play this match last week? 0-2
Have to assume Hannover is getting relegated, but Wolfsburg not good either.
2-2
Nürnberg - Stuttgart (Sa.)
Stuttgart is so bad Nürnberg could actually win this. 2-1
Is this relegation battle week? Two more teams that could be relegated, rather see St Pauli in the league then any of these four teams.
1-1
Hoffenheim - Augsburg
Go with the Hoff. 2-1
Hoff are the most entertaining team in Europe, I dont mean that they are highly skilled players or play nice, neat football, they just are involved in good games and play to try and win, they do fold to pluchy Augsburg like teams though.
2-2
Bremen - Gladbach
These two team's results make no sense. 1-2
Yeah , noth these teams are punching above their weight.
2-1
Freiburg - Mainz
Mainz won a game? 1-1
Freiburg is for real man!
2-1
Düsseldorf - Hertha
Last time this fixture was played there was a premature pitch invasion
and Hertha got relegated. Good times. 2-1
This year Dusseldorf is getting relegated. 1-3
Dortmund - Bayern
All logic dictates a Dortmund win, but I just can't bring myself to
predict it. 1-1
Bayern are getting better,maybe, I think? Dortmund lost in the midweek, Bayern won, so everything points to Bayern winning, but I still dont think they are that good.
3-2
Leipzig - Leverkusen (So.)
Do people wash down their aspirins with red bull? 3-1
Both teams looking to be the Pretenders, this is one of those games where go with the opposite of logic to be logical. Just dont know what is logical in this instance? Never cared for logic anyway.
2-2
Frankfurt - Schalke
Frankfurt already qualified for the next EL stage despited being in
a group with Lazio and Marseilles. 2-0
Adolph H is great! Wait, can I say that? Who the hell named their kid Adolph, 50 years ago?? Especially an Austrian?!?!?!
Really though, Frankfurt are playing better this year than they were least year with the Kovac twins in charge.
2-0
Binder Dundat
2018-11-09 21:11:20 UTC
Dont know why I gave Wolfsburg a draw in the Lower Saxony derby, they really are not very good. Handsome Bruno might feel his team are letting them down and they sort of are, but they also are not very good, so should not be expecting anything. I dont recall if Handsome Bruno was the manager when Wolfsburg were in the relgation play off, but Handsome Bruno is aging quickly with this team and may soon be Old bald Bruno by the end of the year.

I dont know who came up with the idea that Yunis Mali is a good player?

Linton Maina scored his first carrer goal, I remember an early game this season, where I think he was playing left or right back, thought he showed some potential. Seems to be playing more attacking position now, might even be a fantasy scout pick, probably need to make a few of those picks soon.

VW just got a penal with 10 minutes left, so still hope for Handsome Bruno and his hair.
2-1
2-0
Binder Dundat
2-0
Binder Dundat
2-0
Binder Dundat
2018-11-10 15:18:14 UTC
Not a lot happening after the first half anywhere and what is happening is not very good.

Nürnberg - Stuttgart (Sa.) -:- (0:0)

Hoffenheim - Augsburg -:- (0:0)
Hoff started showing signs of life towards the end of the half.

Bremen - Gladbach -:- (0:1)

Freiburg - Mainz -:- (0:2)

Düsseldorf - Hertha -:- (0:0)
Binder Dundat
Düsseldorf - Hertha -:- (0:0)
Binder Dundat
Düsseldorf - Hertha -:- (0:0)
Jesper Lauridsen
2018-11-10 23:18:28 UTC
Post by Binder Dundat
I get the feeling that this will be a low scoring tips week
That's a matter of perspective.

Jesper 16
Futbolmetrix 15
Binder 8
MH 6
Werner 5

The round will be decided in Frankfurt. Which is also where I'm headed.
Binder Dundat
2018-11-11 14:20:38 UTC
Lots of things happened later on yesterday, not the least being the postponement of the El Super Classico Mother of all Copa Libertadores first leg final, due to torrential rain. I suppose that is something not happening as opposed to actually happening? Supposedly, re-scheduled for today at 2:00PM normal time. Normal time, if you did not know, is wherever I happen to be at that given time.

What also happened is that Bayern lost to Dortmund, which is making some of us think that maybe this is the year that ends what seemed that never ending run of Bayern winning the Bundesliga. Dortmund were poor in the first half and it looked like Bayern would win this easily and even in the second half , where BVB played much better, Bayern scored within a minute of Reus scoring the 1-1 pk. But then El Paco came on and BVB looked like they would score with every counter attack and old man Boateng and old Man Ribery were looking slow and tired and unable to keep up with the BVB young guns. All of this started by the inspired substitution at half time of Mahmoud Dahoud, who I didn't even remember is a BVB player.

The Man is showing the Europa inspired el super fizzy drink medicino classico. A classico so classico that it only took like 3 years for it to become a classico.

At least 50+1$ of Germans dont like Red Bull Leipzig, actually probably a lot more, but the truth of the matter is Europe will soon ave a NHL-NFL like North American style Euro league sans relegation and promotion, with staggered regional scheduling, losing all those European footballing traits, while embracing all the North American quirks. Things like tail gate BBQ pre match parties, cheerleaders, constant tv commercial breaks, smaller periods of play, like 15 minute quarters, the clock stopping when the ball is out (not a bad idea) and whatever other North 'merican things they have to generate revenue.

So yes, hate on the urine coloured, vodka mixer club all you like, but they are the future of European football, actually no, German football. Europe, especially England are already there, with foreign money and playing games in USA.

I was reading something in kicker last week, I think it was Bernd Leno, who was saying that Germany were behind England in not embracing foreign money and ownership. Now, dont get me wrong, it is very noble and proper and good and pure, to try and do what the Bundesliga is doing. keeping ticket prices down (though I just bought tickets for a Benfica UCL game and they were only 25 Euro for decent seats) and having the fans have a say in everything and engaged in the club, as opposed to have rich non Europeans who dont give a shit about tradition or anything but the money and/or prestige of club ownership, but the lack of money is going to be a problem, when trying to keep up and it is already.

But I digress, The Pretenders vs the Fizzy drink guys, who if you ask me, are the team who might be able to pull a Leicester and win the Bundesliga this season, is on tv today, here in the cold, frozen Iceberg! And the el Super classico mother of all copa libertadores finals is on later this afternoon!
Binder Dundat
Werner Pichler
2018-11-11 23:31:59 UTC
Post by Binder Dundat
Frankfurt - Schalke
Frankfurt already qualified for the next EL stage despited being in
a group with Lazio and Marseilles. 2-0
Adolph H is great! Wait, can I say that? Who the hell named their kid
Adolph, 50 years ago?? Especially an Austrian?!?!?!
There's a reason they call him Adi.

According to Hütter himself, who I can only assume is heartily sick of the
question, it was his grandmother, the matriarch of the family, who imposed the
name on his parents. It appears that one of his uncles named Adolf didn't come
back from the war, and she resolutely declared she'd only be able to die in
peace if there was another Adolf in the family.

Vorarlberg is special anyway. They still greet each other with Heil, too,
just as they did a hundred, two hundred and three hundred years ago, and
actually manage to strip it of any Nazi significance. (and of course 'Nazi' is
what the Swiss call their NT, but I don't even go there)
Post by Binder Dundat
Really though, Frankfurt are playing better this year than they were least
year with the Kovac twins in charge.
Yes they are.

2018-11-13 20:09:37 UTC