Impressive Liverpool!
anders t
2018-11-13 16:57:30 UTC
Apparently, Liverpool now has 27 games in a row at Anfield without losing.

Wow, just wow!

I mean that's ALMOST as many as the the number of years since they won the
league!
--
Manchester United FC - CHAMPIONS
Latest: England '13 (20th) Europa '17, UEFA '08, World '08
a***@hotmail.com
2018-11-13 19:37:51 UTC
Post by anders t
Apparently, Liverpool now has 27 games in a row at Anfield without losing.
Wow, just wow!
We are amazing like that.
No need for mean comments.
anders t
2018-11-14 17:37:24 UTC
Post by anders t
I mean that's ALMOST as many as the the number of years since they won the
league!
No need for mean comments.
Of course there is. I might stop when the ubiquitous mean Man United
comments stop. (That's never...)
a***@hotmail.com
2018-11-14 17:49:59 UTC
Post by anders t
Post by anders t
I mean that's ALMOST as many as the the number of years since they won the
league!
No need for mean comments.
Of course there is. I might stop when the ubiquitous mean Man United
comments stop. (That's never...)
I have never made an unflattering remark about Man Utd.