Bundesliga 14 - Ruhr day
2018-12-06 21:02:42 UTC
Binder Dundat
2018-12-06 22:55:03 UTC
I dont know how much internet and football watching I will be doing over the next few weeks, I guess all hotels now have free wifi, though the point for me is to try and "disconnect" and not use it. I dont even want to go to the Benfica game on Wednesday, I want to disconnect from football and work and internet and drinking and... wait did I just say what I think i did???
Anyhow, one last round of predictions before I leave the Iceberg and disconnect from the world as I know it. I should go really crazy for these predictions, just to see if it works.
Fr 07.12. 20:30
Bremen - Düsseldorf
Werder has to bounce back. 2-1
Yes they should bounce back, though they may just as easily collapse. If I use comparative logic, Fortuna drew with Bayern while Werder lost to Bayern, so therefore...
1-2
Sa 08.12. 15:30
Bayern - Nürnberg
Still no cleansheets. 3-1
Away wins rules
1-2
Schalke - Dortmund
This is not the Topspiel?!? 2-2
Schalke is sooo bad and I want Dortmund to win this season
1-3
Leverkusen - Augsburg
Augsburg lost in Stuttgart. EOM. 2-0
Augsburg to beat up the Pretenders a la Burnley style
1-2
Freiburg - Leipzig
I'll go for the sweet, sweet away points. 1-2
No, Leipzig are the new Pretenders
1-0
Wolfsburg - Hoffenheim
Bruno is the greatest. Or is he? 1-1
Hoff can not lose again
2-4
Sa 08.12. 18:30
Hertha - Frankfurt
Frankfurt can't be as incompetent as last week. 1-2
Bubble may have burst on them. but I will go with the away points
2-3
So 09.12. 15:30
Mainz - Hannover
A meeting of equals - except Mainz wins games and Hannover doesn't. 2-0
No, again, away points lure, so
1-2
So 09.12. 18:00
Gladbach - Stuttgart
Stuttgart is still Stuttgart. 4-1
Oh dear, do I do this one as well? WTF 2-3
Futbolmetrix
2018-12-07 02:57:32 UTC
Bremen - D�sseldorf
3-1
Sa 08.12. 15:30
Bayern - N�rnberg
4-0
Schalke - Dortmund
1-2
Leverkusen - Augsburg
2-1
Freiburg - Leipzig
1-2
Wolfsburg - Hoffenheim
1-2
Sa 08.12. 18:30
Hertha - Frankfurt
1-3
So 09.12. 15:30
Mainz - Hannover
2-1
So 09.12. 18:00
Gladbach - Stuttgart
3-1
Werner Pichler
2018-12-07 06:26:32 UTC
Fr 07.12. 20:30
Bremen - Düsseldorf
Werder has to bounce back. 2-1
2-0
Sa 08.12. 15:30
Bayern - Nürnberg
Still no cleansheets. 3-1
3-0
Schalke - Dortmund
This is not the Topspiel?!? 2-2
2-1
Leverkusen - Augsburg
Augsburg lost in Stuttgart. EOM. 2-0
3-2
Freiburg - Leipzig
I'll go for the sweet, sweet away points. 1-2
2-2
Wolfsburg - Hoffenheim
Bruno is the greatest. Or is he? 1-1
Is Nagelsmann?

3-1
Sa 08.12. 18:30
Hertha - Frankfurt
Frankfurt can't be as incompetent as last week. 1-2
3-3
So 09.12. 15:30
Mainz - Hannover
A meeting of equals - except Mainz wins games and Hannover doesn't. 2-0
0-0

2018-12-07 18:51:24 UTC
Fr 07.12. 20:30
Bremen - D�sseldorf
Werder has to bounce back. 2-1
3-1
Sa 08.12. 15:30
Bayern - N�rnberg
Still no cleansheets. 3-1
4-0
Schalke - Dortmund
This is not the Topspiel?!? 2-2
1-3
Leverkusen - Augsburg
Augsburg lost in Stuttgart. EOM. 2-0
4-1
Freiburg - Leipzig
I'll go for the sweet, sweet away points. 1-2
0-2
5-2
Binder Dundat
2018-12-08 14:10:25 UTC
Frickin -17C this morning, cant wait to get off the Iceberg in a few days.

Bremen - Düsseldorf (Fr.) 3:1 (1:1)
Based upon the results yesterday, we can safely say that Dusseldorf is going back to div 2 and HSV and Koln are coming back to div 1. Ginger Yankee Josh Sargent came on and scored within a minute, even if the goal was a tap in and was going in anyhow.
It was Harnik who won the game for Werder.

Schalke - Dortmund (Sa.)
I suppose there is a chance Schalke could win, you always have a chance, I just dont see it happening

Bayern - Nürnberg

Freiburg - Leipzig

Leverkusen - Augsburg

Wolfsburg - Hoffenheim