Aftonbladet predicts EPL
anders t
2018-07-12 06:47:21 UTC
https://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/fotboll/a/bK2Vge/karlsson-vi-far-en-ny-mastare--de-vinner-pl

20) HUDDERSFIELD TOWN
19) FULHAM
18) CARDIFF CITY
17) SOUTHAMPTON
16) BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION
15) NEWCASTLE UNITED
14) BOURNEMOUTH
13) WATFORD
12) WOLVERHAMPTON
11) BURNLEY
10) CRYSTAL PALACE
9) WEST HAM UNITED
8) LEICESTER CITY
7) EVERTON
6) ARSENAL
5) CHELSEA
4) MANCHESTER UNITED
3) TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR
2) MANCHESTER CITY
1) LIVERPOOL
--
Manchester United FC - CHAMPIONS
Latest: England '13 (20th) Europa '17, UEFA '08, World '08
The Doctor
2018-07-12 14:47:23 UTC
Post by anders t
[...]
MY take

1) Arsenal
2) Chelsea
3) Tottenham
4) Crystal P
5) West Ham
6) Fulham
7) Watford
8) Newcastle U
9) Leicester C
10) Burnley
11) Wolves
12) Bournemouth
13) Brighton
14) Southampton
15) Cardiff C
16) Huddersfields T
17) Man C
18) Everton
19) Man U
20) Liverpool
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
MH
2018-07-12 15:55:23 UTC
Post by anders t
https://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/fotboll/a/bK2Vge/karlsson-vi-far-en-ny-mastare--de-vinner-pl
20) HUDDERSFIELD TOWN
19) FULHAM
18) CARDIFF CITY
17) SOUTHAMPTON
16) BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION
15) NEWCASTLE UNITED
14) BOURNEMOUTH
13) WATFORD
12) WOLVERHAMPTON
11) BURNLEY
10) CRYSTAL PALACE
9) WEST HAM UNITED
8) LEICESTER CITY
7) EVERTON
6) ARSENAL
5) CHELSEA
4) MANCHESTER UNITED
3) TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR
2) MANCHESTER CITY
1) LIVERPOOL
Well that is brave of them.
What do they know about Wolves, I wonder, that has them so high?
anders t
2018-07-12 16:05:27 UTC
Post by anders t
[...]
GOOGLE TRANSLATE, SLIGHTLY CORRECTED BY ME
"An experiment where the world's most powerful agent, Jorge Mendes, is in
control. Wolves has already aquired Rui Patricio (Sporting), Willy Boly
(Porto), Ruben Vinagre (Monaco), Raul Jimenez (Benfica), Leo Bonatini
(Al-Hilal). Benik Afobe is bought from Bournemouth just to a few days later
to be loaned to Stoke. Think it may be even more rock'n'roll towards the
league start. Wolves wants to minimize the risk of relegation, so expect
them to land more big names. Can they threaten the middle layer? I think
so. I like the coach Nuno, formerly Valencia. This is a newcomer who
tightens the bow again."
Werner Pichler
2018-07-12 19:48:20 UTC
Post by anders t
Post by MH
Post by anders t
[...]
Sounds like QPR. Let me check where they are right now.

2018-07-15 13:57:53 UTC
Post by anders t
2) MANCHESTER CITY
1) LIVERPOOL
Ok Anders, you have a deal.
Post by MH
Well that is brave of them.
What do they know about Wolves, I wonder, that has them so high?
Why not? Is there any reason to think the clubs below are stronger?
I see the second half of the league as pretty evenly matched, anyone
can be midtable, anyone can go down.
Jesper Lauridsen
2019-04-02 21:07:02 UTC
Post by anders t
https://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/fotboll/a/bK2Vge/karlsson-vi-far-en-ny-mastare--de-vinner-pl
12) WOLVERHAMPTON
Well that is brave of them.
What do they know about Wolves, I wonder, that has them so high?
Brave indeed, to list Wolves so low.

Murat Bey
2018-07-12 16:42:08 UTC
I'd have Chelsea in 2nd place, maybe first, they have no CL and Sarri probably won't bother with EL, but Liverpool will be too strong. City, Spurs and United could finish lower, a lot of their players won't even join their teams until a few days before the league starts.
Murat Bey
2018-07-12 16:50:49 UTC
But ıt's still early make predictions, I'd wait until the end of transfer window.
Tim
2018-07-12 18:45:23 UTC
Post by anders t
https://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/fotboll/a/bK2Vge/karlsson-vi-far-en-ny-mastare--de-vinner-pl
20) HUDDERSFIELD TOWN
19) FULHAM
18) CARDIFF CITY
17) SOUTHAMPTON
16) BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION
15) NEWCASTLE UNITED
14) BOURNEMOUTH
13) WATFORD
12) WOLVERHAMPTON
11) BURNLEY
10) CRYSTAL PALACE
9) WEST HAM UNITED
8) LEICESTER CITY
7) EVERTON
6) ARSENAL
5) CHELSEA
4) MANCHESTER UNITED
3) TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR
2) MANCHESTER CITY
1) LIVERPOOL
So Emery's going to make no difference to Arsenal ?