Bundesliga 15 - Hup
2018-12-11 21:00:24 UTC
2018-12-12 01:15:17 UTC
Just putting the games out there so everyone can get predicting.
Fr 14.12. 20:30
N�rnberg - Wolfsburg
1-2
Sa 15.12. 15:30
Hoffenheim - Gladbach
2-3
Stuttgart - Hertha
0-0
Augsburg - Schalke
1-2
Hannover - Bayern
0-4
D�sseldorf - Freiburg
2-1
Sa 15.12. 18:30
Dortmund - Bremen
4-2
So 16.12. 15:30
Leipzig - Mainz
2-1
So 16.12. 18:00
Frankfurt - Leverkusen
2-2
Jesper Lauridsen
2018-12-14 10:52:57 UTC
Just putting the games out there so everyone can get predicting.
Fr 14.12. 20:30
Nürnberg - Wolfsburg
The greatness of Bruno has been confirmed. 1-2
Sa 15.12. 15:30
Hoffenheim - Gladbach
After an easy game midweek, it's back to earth for Hoff. 1-2
Stuttgart - Hertha
Maybe Stuttgart can get a point here. 1-1
Augsburg - Schalke
Schalke usually do well against Augsburg. 1-2
Hannover - Bayern
I can't do a Binder and pick away wins all the time? 1-4
Düsseldorf - Freiburg
It's not like I can pick a home win, is it? 1-1
Sa 15.12. 18:30
Dortmund - Bremen
Finally! 3-1
So 16.12. 15:30
Leipzig - Mainz
Are you Hertha in disguise? Fortunately Nagelsmann will come in next season and
show Leipzig how to win in Europe. 2-1
So 16.12. 18:00
Frankfurt - Leverkusen
The best team in the Europa League against Leverkusen. Many goals. 4-2
Futbolmetrix
2018-12-14 14:16:12 UTC
Fr 14.12. 20:30
Nürnberg - Wolfsburg
1-1
Sa 15.12. 15:30
Hoffenheim - Gladbach
1-2
Stuttgart - Hertha
1-3
Augsburg - Schalke
2-1
Hannover - Bayern
1-3
Düsseldorf - Freiburg
2-1
Sa 15.12. 18:30
Dortmund - Bremen
3-1
So 16.12. 15:30
Leipzig - Mainz
2-1
So 16.12. 18:00
Frankfurt - Leverkusen
3-1
Werner Pichler
2018-12-14 17:53:32 UTC
Just putting the games out there so everyone can get predicting.
Fr 14.12. 20:30
Nürnberg - Wolfsburg
Unlike all you other guys I never doubted Bruno.

2-2

Rest to follow.

Sa 15.12. 15:30
Hoffenheim - Gladbach
Stuttgart - Hertha
Augsburg - Schalke
Hannover - Bayern
Düsseldorf - Freiburg
Sa 15.12. 18:30
Dortmund - Bremen
So 16.12. 15:30
Leipzig - Mainz
So 16.12. 18:00
Frankfurt - Leverkusen
Werner Pichler
2018-12-15 15:56:33 UTC
Just putting the games out there so everyone can get predicting.
Fr 14.12. 20:30
Nürnberg - Wolfsburg
Unlike all you other guys I never doubted Bruno.
2-2
Rest to follow.
Dammit.
Post by Werner Pichler
Sa 15.12. 15:30
Hoffenheim - Gladbach
Stuttgart - Hertha
Augsburg - Schalke
Hannover - Bayern
Düsseldorf - Freiburg
Sa 15.12. 18:30
Dortmund - Bremen
1-2
Post by Werner Pichler
So 16.12. 15:30
Leipzig - Mainz
4-0
Post by Werner Pichler
So 16.12. 18:00
Frankfurt - Leverkusen
3-2

2018-12-15 19:04:14 UTC
Fr 14.12. 20:30
Nürnberg - Wolfsburg
Unlike all you other guys I never doubted Bruno.
2-2
But you pick against him!
Rest to follow.
Dammit.
On balance I think the old "ignore Friday, pick Saturday" strategy is better
than this new "pick Friday, ignore Saturday".
Jesper Lauridsen
2018-12-16 13:17:47 UTC
2018-12-16 21:31:36 UTC