UNL SWE-RUS [R]
Add Reply
anders t
2018-11-20 21:42:39 UTC
MARCUS HAS SCORED!

Let me repeat that.

M A R C U S B E R G H A S S C O R E D !!!

2-0 Sweden.

Really, we outclassed a very week Russia.
--
Manchester United FC - CHAMPIONS
Latest: England '13 (20th) Europa '17, UEFA '08, World '08
Werner Pichler
2018-11-20 21:51:29 UTC
Post by anders t
MARCUS HAS SCORED!
Let me repeat that.
M A R C U S B E R G H A S S C O R E D !!!
2-0 Sweden.
Really, we outclassed a very week Russia.
More importantly, Poland drew Portugal.

Which means that for the Euro qualifying draw, Germany are in Pot 2 for only
the second time in their history. Which also means that we can't draw them,
which is excellent because I just know that the Weauxf Godz would delight in
wiping that smirk off my face.

anders t
2018-11-20 22:22:39 UTC
Post by anders t
MARCUS HAS SCORED!
Let me repeat that.
M A R C U S B E R G H A S S C O R E D !!!
2-0 Sweden.
Really, we outclassed a very week Russia.
More importantly, Poland drew Portugal.
Which means that for the Euro qualifying draw, Germany are in Pot 2 for only
the second time in their history. Which also means that we can't draw them,
We can't either! :-)
Post by Werner Pichler
which is excellent because I just know that the Weauxf Godz would delight in
wiping that smirk off my face.
Or mine.