Hey Futbolmetrix
a***@hotmail.com
2018-12-19 02:32:10 UTC
Klopp doesn't think much of your anti-weauxfing.

When asked about the R16 draw today, he said the two teams he wanted to avoid the most were 1) Dortmund, for sentimental reasons, and 2) Juventus, because he feels they are the favorite for the tournament and the hardest team to beat.

I don't know if I agree with him on them being the favorite, but certainly they aren't the delicate flowers that you make them out to be :-)
Futbolmetrix
2018-12-19 13:17:02 UTC
Post by a***@hotmail.com
Klopp doesn't think much of your anti-weauxfing.
When asked about the R16 draw today, he said the two teams he wanted to avoid the most were 1) Dortmund, for sentimental reasons,
and 2) Juventus, because he feels they are the favorite for the tournament and the hardest team to beat.
I don't know if I agree with him on them being the favorite, but certainly they aren't the delicate flowers that you make them out to be :-)
According to 538, we are 5th favorites behind ManC, Barca, PSG and
Bayern. Klopp was just being cute.