Bundesliga 13 - Unlucky
2018-11-29 21:50:31 UTC
2018-11-30 17:11:50 UTC
Fr 30.11. 20:30
D�sseldorf - Mainz
This should be a relegation six-pointer but somehow Mainz has 15 points. 1-1
1-2
Sa 01.12. 15:30
Dortmund - Freiburg
No contest. 4-1
3-0
Stuttgart - Augsburg
I refuse to back Stuttgart anymore. 1-2
1-1
Bremen - Bayern
I'm actually relieved that my ticket request was rejected. 1-2
2-4
Hannover - Hertha
This would be a good place for Hertha to stop the slide. 1-2
0-0
Sa 01.12. 18:30
Hoffenheim - Schalke
Midweek losers. 2-1
1-1
So 02.12. 15:30
Leipzig - Gladbach
How can you lose to your farm team? 2-2
1-2
So 02.12. 18:00
Frankfurt - Wolfsburg
It will soon be the end of Bruno. 3-1
2-1
Mo 03.12. 20:30
N�rnberg - Leverkusen
The pretenders have to win games like this. 1-2
0-3
Binder Dundat
2018-11-30 21:10:55 UTC
Fr 30.11. 20:30
D�sseldorf - Mainz
This should be a relegation six-pointer but somehow Mainz has 15 points. 1-1
I probably would have picked a draw or maybe even a Fortuna win based on the bayern result last week.
1-2
Sa 01.12. 15:30
Dortmund - Freiburg
No contest. 4-1
3-1
3-0
Stuttgart - Augsburg
I refuse to back Stuttgart anymore. 1-2
1-1
1-1
Bremen - Bayern
I'm actually relieved that my ticket request was rejected. 1-2
2-4
I like the idea of bayern losing again 3-2
Hannover - Hertha
This would be a good place for Hertha to stop the slide. 1-2
Good away win prediction
1-3
0-0
Sa 01.12. 18:30
Hoffenheim - Schalke
Midweek losers. 2-1
The Hoff tend to lose in style
3-4
1-1
So 02.12. 15:30
Leipzig - Gladbach
How can you lose to your farm team? 2-2
The new Pretenders
2-2
1-2
So 02.12. 18:00
Frankfurt - Wolfsburg
It will soon be the end of Bruno. 3-1
Hottest team in the league
4-1
2-1
Mo 03.12. 20:30
N�rnberg - Leverkusen
The pretenders have to win games like this. 1-2
0-3
cant predict the old Pretenders
2-2
MH
2018-11-30 21:45:33 UTC
Fr      30.11. 20:30
D�sseldorf - Mainz
This should be a relegation six-pointer but somehow Mainz has 15 points. 1-1
1-2
Finished 0-1. A better start to the weekend than I usually manage - my
last few Friday predictions have been spectacularly wrong, or at least
that is how my addled brain remembers it.
0-3
Jesper Lauridsen
2018-11-30 23:48:21 UTC
Finished 0-1. A better start to the weekend than I usually manage - my
last few Friday predictions have been spectacularly wrong, or at least
that is how my addled brain remembers it.
Prior to this round, you've scored 24 points in 11 Friday matches,
which is as close at it can be to your overall 2.19 ppg average.

You got 4 points for Stuttgart - Leverkusen last Friday (but so did
everyone else). Before that it was 1 point in 3 games.
Jesper Lauridsen
2018-12-02 12:27:52 UTC
2018-12-02 18:57:17 UTC
MH 21
Werner 20
Jesper 18
Futbolmetrix 14
Binder 11
Everything still to play for (except for FM). The match in Leipzig is
going to be key.
Points Sunday: Werner 5, everyone else together 2
Jesper Lauridsen
2018-12-03 21:59:40 UTC
2018-11-30 17:25:59 UTC
Fr 30.11. 20:30
Düsseldorf - Mainz
2-1
Sa 01.12. 15:30
Dortmund - Freiburg
3-0
Stuttgart - Augsburg
1-2
Bremen - Bayern
1-2
Hannover - Hertha
1-1
Sa 01.12. 18:30
Hoffenheim - Schalke
3-1
So 02.12. 15:30
Leipzig - Gladbach
1-2
So 02.12. 18:00
Frankfurt - Wolfsburg
3-1
Mo 03.12. 20:30
Nürnberg - Leverkusen
1-3
Werner Pichler
2018-11-30 19:17:42 UTC
Fr 30.11. 20:30
Düsseldorf - Mainz
This should be a relegation six-pointer but somehow Mainz has 15 points. 1-1
1-1

Rest to follow.

2018-12-01 13:07:15 UTC
Sa 01.12. 15:30
Dortmund - Freiburg
No contest. 4-1
3-0
Stuttgart - Augsburg
I refuse to back Stuttgart anymore. 1-2
0-0
Bremen - Bayern
I'm actually relieved that my ticket request was rejected. 1-2
0-2
Hannover - Hertha
This would be a good place for Hertha to stop the slide. 1-2
2-4
Sa 01.12. 18:30
Hoffenheim - Schalke
Midweek losers. 2-1
Only one of them a real loser though.

2-2
So 02.12. 15:30
Leipzig - Gladbach
How can you lose to your farm team?
Twice!
It makes sense though. Leipzig have to make do with the Salzburg players of
yesterday while Salzburg are starring the Leipzig players of tomorrow.

3-1
2-2
So 02.12. 18:00
Frankfurt - Wolfsburg
It will soon be the end of Bruno. 3-1
That would be sort of sad.

1-1
Mo 03.12. 20:30
Nürnberg - Leverkusen
The pretenders have to win games like this. 1-2
Monday games won't be continued next season.

0-3

Binder Dundat
2018-12-01 14:14:20 UTC
The Man is showing a Werder game on tv and all it took was for them to host Bayern Munchen. For some reason I am less confident of Bremen winning then I was last week, could be the midweek game they played vs Benfica. Which incidentally makes the Benfica v Aek game I am going to see next week, absolutely meaningless. Might just go to the shopping centre next door instead, at least they serve beer in there.

Betting odds have Bayern as huge favourites. Both Eggestien twins playing, so I feel better already

Pavlenka -
Gebre Selassie ,
Veljkovic ,
Moisander ,
Augustinsson -
Sahin -
M. Eggestein ,
Klaassen -
Osako ,
J. Eggestein -
M. Kruse

Rafinha is starting,I dont know, do Bayern do better with Kimmich on the wing or in the middle?

Neuer -
Rafinha ,
Süle ,
J. Boateng ,
Alaba -
Kimmich ,
Goretzka -
Gnabry ,
F. Ribery -
T. Müller -
Lewandowski
Binder Dundat
2018-12-01 15:27:38 UTC
Bayern should be winning this, but the new, much more likeable Bayern dont do that. Instead they allow lesser teams back in the game and play for draws. Two secret weapons waiting on the bench for Werder

Dortmund - Freiburg (Sa.) -:- (1:0) Live

Bremen - Bayern -:- (1:1) Live

Stuttgart - Augsburg -:- (1:0) Live

Hannover - Hertha BSC -:- (0:1)