Futbolmetrix does the double R Fantasy EPL
2024-05-23 19:08:14 UTC
FM (B&W Propagandists) won the RSS league (19 participants) in a
canter, putting up 2647 points, 143 more than the closest pursuit.

Overall rank was 410th out of nearly 11,000,000, which is pretty impressive.

He also narrowly won the head to head league, winning the final 70-68
vs. Blueshirt.

The H to H league standings were closer than one might have expected,
with my Dilettantes only 6 points behind B&W (Blueshirt was in 4th, 11
points further back), but for some mysterious reason these two were
drawn against each other in round 1 of the playoffs. No seeding, or
seeding based on actual game points ? I don't know.

Anyway, congrats Daniele !
Blueshirt
2024-05-23 19:19:53 UTC
FM (B&W Propagandists) won the RSS league (19 participants)
in a canter, putting up 2647 points, 143 more than the closest
pursuit.
Overall rank was 410th out of nearly 11,000,000, which is
pretty impressive.
2647 was very impressive!
Post by MH
He also narrowly won the head to head league, winning the
final 70-68 vs. Blueshirt.
It was a toss-up whether I captained Haaland or Foden for
GW38... I went with Haaland... Foden then went and scored two
goals! :-(
Yes, well done... <claps>
Jesus Petry
2024-05-23 20:53:22 UTC
Post by MH
The H to H league standings were closer than one might have
expected, with my Dilettantes only 6 points behind B&W
(Blueshirt was in 4th, 11 points further back), but for some
mysterious reason these two were drawn against each other in
round 1 of the playoffs. No seeding, or seeding based on
actual game points ? I don't know.
Anyway, congrats Daniele !
Yes, well done... <claps>
He beat me at the RSS Cup final also. Congratulations!

Tchau!
Jesus Petry
Futbolmetrix
2024-05-24 19:18:24 UTC
So I can claim the treble? League, H2H league and Cup? Yay!
Futbolmetrix
2024-05-24 19:17:00 UTC
FM (B&W Propagandists) won the RSS league (19 participants) in a
canter, putting up 2647 points, 143 more than the closest pursuit.
Overall rank was 410th out of nearly 11,000,000, which is pretty impressive.
I think I spent way too much time poring over available online resources
and models. In the end it paid off with my best ever overall rank, but I
think I'll go back to playing more casually next year.
Post by MH
Anyway, congrats Daniele !
Thanks. On the other hand, the Serie A Rejects ended with an 8 million+
rank, its worst ever. And it wasn't because of lack of trying...
MH
2024-05-27 20:13:55 UTC
FM  (B&W Propagandists) won the RSS league (19 participants) in a
canter, putting up 2647 points, 143 more than the closest pursuit.
Overall rank was 410th out of nearly 11,000,000, which is pretty impressive.
I think I spent way too much time poring over available online resources
and models. In the end it paid off with my best ever overall rank, but I
think I'll go back to playing more casually next year.
Anyway, congrats Daniele !
Thanks. On the other hand, the Serie A Rejects ended with an 8 million+
rank, its worst ever. And it wasn't because of lack of trying...
Just fewer decent options to pick plus Salah's absence (and others ? at
ANC) and injuries ? Or sommething else.

My Also-Rans outperformed my unrestricted team for most of the season,
but eventually fell behind. Also rans ruled out all teams in the CL. I
expected them to be OK with Liverpool, Chelsea, and SPurs players
available to pick. Again, Salah's below par season did not help. But
for both sides I continually made bad choices of GK and captain, and
left a lot of points on the bench. Just did not give it enough
attention overall, either.