Bundesliga 10 - The week before
2018-11-01 22:42:45 UTC
Binder Dundat
2018-11-02 13:13:48 UTC
Fr 02.11. 20:30
Stuttgart - Frankfurt
How long shalll we wait for the new coach effect? 1-3
Until next week, after they hire a new one after this week's loss.
0-3
Sa 03.11. 15:30
Bayern - Freiburg
4 away wins in a row, though against increasingly unimpressive opponents. 2-1
What the hell, lets say frieburg wins
1-2
Schalke - Hannover
Fun fact: 5 years ago this fixture ended 5-4. None of the players from
that match are left. 1-0
2-1
Leverkusen - Hoffenheim
11-2 in the last two matches - the pretenders are pretending to be a
proper football team. But can they do it against a team that isn't
green? 3-2
The Pretenders are so unpredictable, they have to lose this
3-4
Augsburg - Nürnberg
The Bavarian non-Bavarian derby. 2-1
2-2
Wolfsburg - Dortmund
TV game here. 1-3
Have not looked what we are getting for the tv game, but I assume it is the bayern gaame

2-2
Sa 03.11. 18:30
Hertha - Leipzig
This was 2-6 back in May's silly season. 1-1
1-1
So 04.11. 15:30
Gladbach - Düsseldorf
1-8 in the last two matches for Gladbach. Fortunately Fortuna is just
the right opponent to fix that. 3-0
2-1
So 04.11. 18:00
Mainz - Bremen
Werder has a good record in Mainz. No reason why that shouldn't
continue. 1-2
2-3
Futbolmetrix
2018-11-02 14:59:22 UTC
Fr 02.11. 20:30
Stuttgart - Frankfurt
1-2
Sa 03.11. 15:30
Bayern - Freiburg
3-0
Schalke - Hannover
2-1
Leverkusen - Hoffenheim
2-1
Augsburg - Nürnberg
2-0
Wolfsburg - Dortmund
1-3

Sa 03.11. 18:30
Hertha - Leipzig
1-2
So 04.11. 15:30
Gladbach - Düsseldorf
3-1
So 04.11. 18:00
Mainz - Bremen
1-2
MH
2018-11-02 17:16:26 UTC
I keep trying to post this but it won't show up. Eternal September
acting up again, I guess.
Fr 02.11. 20:30
Stuttgart - Frankfurt
How long shalll we wait for the new coach effect? 1-3
2-1
Sa 03.11. 15:30
Bayern - Freiburg
4 away wins in a row, though against increasingly unimpressive
opponents. 2-1
4-0
Schalke - Hannover
Fun fact: 5 years ago this fixture ended 5-4. None of the players from
that match are left. 1-0
1-1
Leverkusen - Hoffenheim
11-2 in the last two matches - the pretenders are pretending to be a
proper football team. But can they do it against a team that isn't
green? 3-2
3-1
Augsburg - N�rnberg
The Bavarian non-Bavarian derby. 2-1
0-0
Wolfsburg - Dortmund
TV game here. 1-3
0-3
Sa 03.11. 18:30
Hertha - Leipzig
This was 2-6 back in May's silly season. 1-1
1-2
So 04.11. 15:30
Gladbach - D�sseldorf
2-2
Jesper Lauridsen
2018-11-03 15:22:14 UTC
Binder Dundat
2018-11-03 15:54:17 UTC
(*&%%$!@# linesman!!!! Probably the right call, to be fair, but still, it hurts all of us ABBMs. Freiburg have started the half very well.

@#!@#^%&*VARobots!!! delaying the game and killing Freiburg's mojo!!!! At least they did not give the penalty.
Post by MH
I keep trying to post this but it won't show up. Eternal September
acting up again, I guess.
Only this one ever showed up in my ES feed.
FT
Stuttgart - Frankfurt 0-3
HT
Bayern - Freiburg 0-0
Schalke - Hannover 0-0
Leverkusen - Hoffenheim 1-2
Augsburg - Nürnberg 1-0
Wolfsburg - Dortmund 0-1
Jesper 15
Futbolmetrix 13
Binder 12
MH 11
Werner 9
I'm not 100% convinced if the "no Friday pick" strategy.
Jesper Lauridsen
2018-11-03 16:04:28 UTC
Post by Binder Dundat
@#!@#^%&*VARobots!!! delaying the game and killing Freiburg's mojo!!!! At least they did not give the penalty.
Handball, wrestling, kicking lumps out of the opponent - nothing will
make the refs call a penalty against Freiburg.
Jesper Lauridsen
2018-11-03 16:28:03 UTC
Binder Dundat
2018-11-03 16:31:01 UTC
FT
Bayern - Freiburg 1-1
I don't know what was more painful - the sound of the stream I ended
up watching or the actual game.
Schalke - Hannover 3-1
Leverkusen - Hoffenheim 1-4
Augsburg - Nürnberg 2-2
Wolfsburg - Dortmund 0-1
Binder 23
Jesper 14
Futbolmetrix 13
MH 10
Werner 6
Looked like a great round, but late goals in Augsburg and München
spoiled it.
Late goals in Munich and Augsburg made it a great round. Niko to be fired in the morning, Bayern lack any sort of fighting spirit.
Jesper Lauridsen
2018-11-04 20:45:35 UTC
2018-11-03 09:00:25 UTC
Fr 02.11. 20:30
Stuttgart - Frankfurt
How long shalll we wait for the new coach effect? 1-3
Missing the Friday match has always served me well.
Sa 03.11. 15:30
Bayern - Freiburg
4 away wins in a row, though against increasingly unimpressive opponents. 2-1
3-1
Schalke - Hannover
Fun fact: 5 years ago this fixture ended 5-4. None of the players from
that match are left. 1-0
2-0
Leverkusen - Hoffenheim
11-2 in the last two matches - the pretenders are pretending to be a
proper football team. But can they do it against a team that isn't
green? 3-2
2-2
Augsburg - Nürnberg
The Bavarian non-Bavarian derby. 2-1
1-0
Wolfsburg - Dortmund
TV game here. 1-3
1-1
Sa 03.11. 18:30
Hertha - Leipzig
This was 2-6 back in May's silly season. 1-1
2-2
So 04.11. 15:30
Gladbach - Düsseldorf
1-8 in the last two matches for Gladbach. Fortunately Fortuna is just
the right opponent to fix that. 3-0
4-1

Binder Dundat
2018-11-03 14:26:08 UTC
Stuttgart - Frankfurt (Fr.) 0:3 (0:2)

New Manager Effect has not had any effect at VfB. I know in the past teams have fired managers after 5 games (think it was last season one team went through 3 managers?) I kinda expect that to happen at Stuttgart.

Of course, the Man is showing the Bayern game here on Iceberg TV. Good day to stay inside and watch football, damp and grey day, again. Been a miserable Autumn here, closed up the cottage yesterday, which is early. I dont think I was out in the boats for the month of October, which is very odd. We usually have some nice warm weather in October, been kind of cold and grey and wet since late September, nice hot summer though. Anyhow, the weather is all you have to talk about when you live on an Iceberg, thank goodness for legalized cannabis, that and going back to normal time again, too dark in the mornings now.

The Pretenders vs Hoff should be the game of the day, I imagine a lot of goals in that one.

Bayern - Freiburg (Sa.)

Wolfsburg - Dortmund

Schalke - Hannover

Leverkusen - Hoffenheim