Titz out [R]
2018-10-23 12:53:01 UTC
Following the weekend's 0-0 against Bochum, HSV has fallen to 5th in
the table - 2 points behind the leaders and a massive 1 point from
the promotion zone.

So Titz had to go. Replaced by Wolf (ex-Stuttgart).

On Friday we have Magdeburg - HSV, the first ever match between these
two sides who have both won in Europe, and both are playing 2nd Bundesliga
for the first time in their history.
Binder Dundat
2018-10-23 14:46:00 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Following the weekend's 0-0 against Bochum, HSV has fallen to 5th in
the table - 2 points behind the leaders and a massive 1 point from
the promotion zone.
So Titz had to go. Replaced by Wolf (ex-Stuttgart).
So he was as useless as titz on a Bull?

You just knew he would have to go the minute St. Pauli got ahead of them in the standings.
Sven Mischkies
2018-10-24 00:05:28 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Following the weekend's 0-0 against Bochum, HSV has fallen to 5th in
the table - 2 points behind the leaders and a massive 1 point from
the promotion zone.
So Titz had to go. Replaced by Wolf (ex-Stuttgart).
I think this may be a case of the club not giving the coach enough time.
There were small improvements in recent weeks, and we want to play
attacking football after all. Anyway, no idea who this Wolf is, and what
kind of football he plays.

Also in possibly related news: Peters, who rebuilt the football
department (except the very first team, i.e. youth setup, scouting,
training methods, coach education, etc) was let go a week or so earlier.

Tabula rasa by the new SD?
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
On Friday we have Magdeburg - HSV, the first ever match between these
two sides who have both won in Europe, and both are playing 2nd Bundesliga
for the first time in their history.
Well, let's hope for the new coach factor.

Ciao,
SM
--
91st Minute in the relegation play off:
KSC 1 - 0 HSV. HSV must score or or gets relegated.
"Yeah! Tomorrow, my friend – tomorrow!" - Marcelo Diaz
Binder Dundat
Jesper Lauridsen
2018-11-06 14:58:57 UTC
s***@gmail.com
2018-11-11 18:29:21 UTC
Post by Sven Mischkies
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Following the weekend's 0-0 against Bochum, HSV has fallen to 5th in
the table - 2 points behind the leaders and a massive 1 point from
the promotion zone.
So Titz had to go. Replaced by Wolf (ex-Stuttgart).
I think this may be a case of the club not giving the coach enough time.
There were small improvements in recent weeks, and we want to play
attacking football after all. Anyway, no idea who this Wolf is, and what
kind of football he plays.
Got Stuttgart promoted, and was in charge until January?
Yeah, but that was all I knew.
Anyway, after a late Monday win against Köln, HSV is now in first
place with 14-11 goals. Köln winless in their last 4 league
matches. Tight league with just 4 points between 3rd and 12th.
And we won this weekend, too. 4 out of 4 (cup game included), and were the better team each time. Maybe this change was not all bad.

Not many differences, just that we dally about less and play a bit quicker and more direct.

Ciao,
SM