Bundesliga 27 - Last leg
2019-03-27 23:03:19 UTC
No more internationl breaks. Let's get this season finished.

Fr 29.03. 20:30
Hoffenheim - Leverkusen
2-2

Sa 30.03. 15:30
Dortmund - Wolfsburg
3-1

Bremen - Mainz
3-1

Freiburg - Bayern
0-3

Düsseldorf - Gladbach
1-2

Nürnberg - Augsburg
1-1

Sa 30.03. 18:30
Leipzig - Hertha
2-1

So 31.03. 15:30
Hannover - Schalke
0-0

So 31.03. 18:00
Frankfurt - Stuttgart
2-1
Werner Pichler
2019-03-28 07:51:38 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
No more internationl breaks.
Those suck anyway.
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Let's get this season finished.
Fr 29.03. 20:30
Hoffenheim - Leverkusen
2-2
3-3
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Sa 30.03. 15:30
Dortmund - Wolfsburg
3-1
2-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Bremen - Mainz
3-1
4-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Freiburg - Bayern
0-3
0-2
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Düsseldorf - Gladbach
1-2
2-2
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Nürnberg - Augsburg
1-1
1-0
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Sa 30.03. 18:30
Leipzig - Hertha
2-1
3-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
So 31.03. 15:30
Hannover - Schalke
0-0
0-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
So 31.03. 18:00
Frankfurt - Stuttgart
2-1
3-1

2019-03-28 22:04:44 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
No more internationl breaks.
Those suck anyway.
They adhere to the ancient rule that 90% of everything sucks. You just
have to seek out the 10%
Futbolmetrix
2019-03-28 16:04:24 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Fr 29.03. 20:30
Hoffenheim - Leverkusen
2-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Sa 30.03. 15:30
Dortmund - Wolfsburg
2-0
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Bremen - Mainz
3-0
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Freiburg - Bayern
0-3
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Düsseldorf - Gladbach
1-3
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Nürnberg - Augsburg
1-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Sa 30.03. 18:30
Leipzig - Hertha
1-2
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
So 31.03. 15:30
Hannover - Schalke
1-2
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
So 31.03. 18:00
Frankfurt - Stuttgart
3-0
MH
2019-03-28 17:38:57 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
No more internationl breaks. Let's get this season finished.
Fr 29.03. 20:30
Hoffenheim - Leverkusen
2-2
1-2
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Sa 30.03. 15:30
Dortmund - Wolfsburg
3-1
2-0
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Bremen - Mainz
3-1
2-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Freiburg - Bayern
0-3
0-5
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Düsseldorf - Gladbach
1-2
0-2
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Nürnberg - Augsburg
1-1
2-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Sa 30.03. 18:30
Leipzig - Hertha
2-1
3-0
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
So 31.03. 15:30
Hannover - Schalke
0-0
1-2
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
So 31.03. 18:00
Frankfurt - Stuttgart
2-1
3-1
Binder Dundat
2019-03-29 05:02:03 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
No more internationl breaks. Let's get this season finished.
It s true, this season needs to end quickly.Just give the crown to bayern and get it over with.
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Fr 29.03. 20:30
Hoffenheim - Leverkusen
2-2
1=2
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Sa 30.03. 15:30
Dortmund - Wolfsburg
3-1
2-2
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Bremen - Mainz
3-1
1-0
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Freiburg - Bayern
0-3
1-2
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Düsseldorf - Gladbach
1-2
3-3
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Nürnberg - Augsburg
1-1
1-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Sa 30.03. 18:30
Leipzig - Hertha
2-1
3-1
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
So 31.03. 15:30
Hannover - Schalke
0-0
0-3
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
So 31.03. 18:00
Frankfurt - Stuttgart
2-1
2-0
Jesper Lauridsen
2019-03-30 17:01:38 UTC
FT
Hoffenheim - Leverkusen 4-1
Dortmund - Wolfsburg 2-0
Werder - Mainz 3-1
Freiburg - Bayern 1-1
Düsseldorf - Gladbach 3-1
Nürnberg - Augsburg 3-0

Last 3 Dortmund goals: 90+2, 90+1, 90+4 = 4 points.

Futbolmetrix 14
MH 13
Werner 12
Jesper 10
Binder 6

Football always suck.
Binder Dundat
2019-03-31 15:17:09 UTC
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
FT
Hoffenheim - Leverkusen 4-1
Dortmund - Wolfsburg 2-0
Werder - Mainz 3-1
Freiburg - Bayern 1-1
Düsseldorf - Gladbach 3-1
Nürnberg - Augsburg 3-0
Last 3 Dortmund goals: 90+2, 90+1, 90+4 = 4 points.
I dont know if that is a good omen for Dortmund or not? I did watch the Freiburg v Bayern game and Bayern had a few chances to win in the end, but hit posts or scuffed shots. So, maybe they no longer have the Bayern Luck, maybe things are looking better for a non Bayern champion this season. El Paco scoring goals as a starter as well and Reus did no play. So yeah, hope again for bayern not winning the championship.

Meanwhile Werder is the hottest team in the liga and is looking like they might even get an UCL spot. Well, Red Bull and Werder are the hottest teams right now.

The Pretenders of course living up to their name.

Based upon incoming scores, we are confidently predicting Hannover are relegated.
Post by Jesper Lauridsen
Futbolmetrix 14
MH 13
Werner 12
Jesper 10
Binder 6
Football always suck.
Jesper Lauridsen
2019-03-31 21:08:20 UTC
Hoffenheim - Leverkusen 4-1 (4)
Dortmund - Wolfsburg 2-0 (21)
Werder - Mainz 3-1 (21)
Freiburg - Bayern 1-1 (1)
Düsseldorf - Gladbach 3-1 (1)
Nürnberg - Augsburg 3-0 (7)
Leipzig - Hertha 5-0 (13)
Hannover - Schalke 0-1 (23)
Frankfurt - Stuttgart 3-0 (21)

Even with all the low scores, this somehow ended up being the 8th best
round of the season.

Werner 26
MH 26
Futbolmetrix 25
Binder 18
Jesper 17

Split honours for Werner and MH, with 6 correct picks and 3 zeroes
each.

Yellow jersey
MH 591
Jesper 575

[...]