Merseyside Derby (R)
2018-12-02 18:17:38 UTC
If Liverpool start to have that sort of luck, they're for real!

anders t
2018-12-02 20:04:13 UTC
If Liverpool start to have that sort of luck, they're for real!
Exactly my thought.
--
Manchester United FC - CHAMPIONS
Latest: England '13 (20th) Europa '17, UEFA '08, World '08
a***@hotmail.com
2018-12-02 20:47:14 UTC
After 4 scrappy injury winners for MU, surely we were due a little luck our way?
Qian Cai
2018-12-02 20:15:03 UTC
If Liverpool start to have that sort of luck, they're for real!
Pickford should put the ball over the crossbar! What a mistake!
a***@hotmail.com
2018-12-02 20:44:52 UTC
If Liverpool start to have that sort of luck, they're for real!
A freaky goal it surely was. But the result was fair on the balance on play and big chances created.

The front 3 are just not clicking though. Salah and Firmino are majorly off-color.
MH
2018-12-03 06:28:35 UTC
Post by a***@hotmail.com
Post by Werner Pichler
If Liverpool start to have that sort of luck, they're for real!
A freaky goal it surely was. But the result was fair on the balance on play and big chances created.
I dunno, it was a good game and both teams played well. Both keepers
had to make some good saves. A draw would have been fair enough.
I have now watched Everton play Chelsea (I think) Arsenal, Man U and
Liverpool -all away, which is interesting schedule-wise. They have been
in every game, played pretty well and have come away with just one point
from all that. Marco Silva has them playing well and the new signings
have fit in, but they are just not quite there in some way. Might be
able to finish ahead of United, I suppose.
m***@gmail.com
2018-12-03 13:31:05 UTC
Post by a***@hotmail.com
Post by Werner Pichler
If Liverpool start to have that sort of luck, they're for real!
A freaky goal it surely was. But the result was fair on the balance on play and big chances created.
I dunno, it was a good game and both teams played well. Both keepers
had to make some good saves. A draw would have been fair enough.
A draw would not have been an unfair result, but neither was a Liverpool win. Everton created a couple of good chances (Gomez and Walcott's first half chances) and looked dangerous at times, but Liverpool had far more good chances: Mane twice through on goal and just missed a tap-in, Firmino broke free, Origi should have scored earlier from 2 yards out, and Shaqiri missed a 1:1 sitter. That's 6 very good chances missed.
They have played better than MU, that's for sure. The project is heading in the right direction. Gomez and Mina bedded in late but both look like fine additions. Wouldn't be surprised to see a late push for 4th spot in the second half of the season.
Qian Cai
2018-12-03 13:45:40 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by MH
Post by MH
I have now watched Everton play Chelsea (I think) Arsenal, Man U and
Liverpool -all away, which is interesting schedule-wise. They have been
in every game, played pretty well and have come away with just one point
from all that. Marco Silva has them playing well and the new signings
have fit in, but they are just not quite there in some way. Might be
able to finish ahead of United, I suppose.
They have played better than MU, that's for sure. The project is heading
in the right direction. Gomez and Mina bedded in late but both look like
fine additions. Wouldn't be surprised to see a late push for 4th spot in
the second half of the season.
Everton’s owner must admit Barcelona for so long, so brought a bunch of
their ex players. They found the best example to follow to build for long
term.

Qian Cai
2018-12-03 13:40:20 UTC
Post by a***@hotmail.com
Post by Werner Pichler
If Liverpool start to have that sort of luck, they're for real!
A freaky goal it surely was. But the result was fair on the balance on
play and big chances created.
I dunno, it was a good game and both teams played well. Both keepers
had to make some good saves. A draw would have been fair enough.
I have now watched Everton play Chelsea (I think) Arsenal, Man U and
Liverpool -all away, which is interesting schedule-wise. They have been
in every game, played pretty well and have come away with just one point
from all that. Marco Silva has them playing well and the new signings
have fit in, but they are just not quite there in some way. Might be
able to finish ahead of United, I suppose.
The chance is only remote for Everton to finish ahead of MU. Everton is
still playing little innovative and defense-mind rebellion soccer. It
heavily depends on set piece and Richarlison to soccer goals which are
pretty predictable. Other teams will figure out a good strategy to deny
them eventually.