WTF Games
a***@hotmail.com
2019-04-03 18:38:44 UTC
Sunday
Villareal 0-2 Barca
Villareal 4-2 Barca
Villareal red card
Villareal 4-3 Barca (Messi FK in 89')
Villareal 4-4 Barca (Suarez with last kick of game in 90' + 3)

Today
Bayern 1-0 Heidenheim
Bayern red card
Bayern 1-2 Heidenheim (HT)
Bayern 4-2 Heidenheim (65')
Bayern 4-4 Heidenheim (77')
Bayern 5-4 Heidenheim (FT)
Werner Pichler
2019-04-04 07:15:33 UTC
Post by a***@hotmail.com
Sunday
Villareal 0-2 Barca
Villareal 4-2 Barca
Villareal red card
Villareal 4-3 Barca (Messi FK in 89')
Villareal 4-4 Barca (Suarez with last kick of game in 90' + 3)
Villarreal also might well go still further in the Europa League, too.
Should they get relegated, and it's still a distinct possibility, would they
be one of the strongest relegated teams ever? Any ideas about other candidates
for that title? In Germany, there's the case of Kaiserslautern's relegation in
1995/96 - they won the German cup a week after having gone down and of course
famously became German champions two years later as re-promoted team. But
they weren't as successful in Europe as Villarreal are.

2019-04-04 15:20:50 UTC
Post by a***@hotmail.com
Sunday
Villareal 0-2 Barca
Villareal 4-2 Barca
Villareal red card
Villareal 4-3 Barca (Messi FK in 89')
Villareal 4-4 Barca (Suarez with last kick of game in 90' + 3)
Villarreal also might well go still further in the Europa League, too.
Should they get relegated, and it's still a distinct possibility, would they
be one of the strongest relegated teams ever?
Well, not to rub salt in old wounds, but would Juve in 2006 not qualify
(sorry, Daniele) ? If we are talking relegation for sporting reasons,
I don't know how best to assess it. Most points for relegated team
(what are the records for each league ? EPL it is 49 points in a 22
team league (Crystal P, 1993 - looking at the table the league was more
balanced, 15 teams had GD in single digits), and 42 in a 20 team league
[west Ham 03). Best goal difference for relegated team ?
I would look for an example in a strong league, of a team relegated on a
criterion like head-to-head, with lots of points and a good GD, while at
the same time doing extremely well in some cup or other.

Bruce Scott
2019-04-06 13:21:22 UTC
Post by a***@hotmail.com
Sunday
Villareal 4-4 Barca (Suarez with last kick of game in 90' + 3)
unfortunately, couldn't see it...
Post by a***@hotmail.com
Today
Bayern 1-0 Heidenheim
Bayern red card
Heidenheim hit the bar on the FK before they score...
Post by a***@hotmail.com
Bayern 1-2 Heidenheim (HT)
... and get another 100% chance for the 1-3 before halftime
Post by a***@hotmail.com
Bayern 4-2 Heidenheim (65')
some time in here Gnabry hit the crossbar the first time
Post by a***@hotmail.com
Bayern 4-4 Heidenheim (77')
Heidenheim with a double chance, saved by Ulreich, dumb saved by
Boateng (who didn't see the ball but was just in the right place)
Post by a***@hotmail.com
Bayern 5-4 Heidenheim (FT)
after all that, a truly silly
slap-the-ball-away-hope-the-ref-didnt-see-it play
then Gnabry cracked one onto the crossbar, and FCH had a couple
more chances

Not only were we too nervous, this along with Duesseldorf was about
the bravest game by an underdog I've ever seen here. At no time did
FCH sit back and play prevent defense, except for the first 5 mins
of the 2nd half, then they payed for it. But they were running after
it until the end and at no time during the 4-4 spell did they try
to sit on it and play for extra time or penalties.
--
ciao, Bruce